Rand Paul is NOT ready for prime time or the upcoming campaign

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Watching him is like amateur hour for dummies.

Rand Paul statements I have heard straight from his lips in the last 24 to 48 hours:

That's not what I ment.
That was just a mis statement.
That was hyperbole.
I didn't express myself clearly enough.
I actually ment "insert new position here"
I framed it poorly.

He just can't stop stepping on his own dick.

I saw him on Steve Malzberg news and they were reporting his speech - about stopping NSA & the Patriot Act. I thought he sounded like a man who knew what was going on! It was a great speech! I am not a fan of Ron Paul, Grampa, but Rand Paul sounds alright to me.

He just single-handedly stopped some of the most egregious provisions of the Patriot Act. What have any of the other candidates for president done?

His speech was powerful! I was very impressed. In fact he is the only one who impresses me. He definitely knows what he is talking about. I liked what he said about the American Revolution. Some critic on Steve Malzberg's show made a rude comment about it and I am thinking if he knows more than Paul why doesn't he open his mouth and speak up for Americans! It is very easy to criticize someone else - it's another thing to get into the fray and put yourself out there!

He just single-handedly stopped some of the most egregious provisions of the Patriot Act. What have any of the other candidates for president done?
This one ran for Mayor of Chicago...

Wilson barely received 10% of the vote in Chicago’s mayoral election, and while many think he doesn’t have a chance at victory he answered the question, why run?

“Why not?” said Wilson. “America has been good to me.”

Must... watch... video. :lol:

Oh noz... another African-American from Chicago? :dunno:

Chicago businessman Willie Wilson running for president WGN-TV

• Banned
His speech was powerful! I was very impressed. In fact he is the only one who impresses me. He definitely knows what he is talking about. I liked what he said about the American Revolution. Some critic on Steve Malzberg's show made a rude comment about it and I am thinking if he knows more than Paul why doesn't he open his mouth and speak up for Americans! It is very easy to criticize someone else - it's another thing to get into the fray and put yourself out there!
One speech does not make a president. Talk is cheap. Good speeches are dime a dozen.

What exactly is presidential material? Personally, I know in my heart already that Obama won't leave office when his term is up but if we could have a leader like Rand Paul it would be a wonderful thing I believe.

One speech does not make a president. Talk is cheap. Good speeches are dime a dozen.

He stopped the Patriot act and NSA dead in its tracks. That is more than giving a good speech. That is a man who is getting things done.

What exactly is presidential material? Personally, I know in my heart already that Obama won't leave office when his term is up but if we could have a leader like Rand Paul it would be a wonderful thing I believe.
You know in your heart Obama won't leave?

Lmao omg

Yeah you are permanently irrelevant on this board. Go refill your bowl of fruit loops dear.

He stopped the Patriot act and NSA dead in its tracks. That is more than giving a good speech. That is a man who is getting things done.
He stopped it for A FEW DAYS. Another identical program will take its place soon. Only this time the phone companies will be the ones spying on you!
Better look under your bed for the mabell spies!

Forum List

Back