Republicans vs Democrats

Tell me, liberals, why do you hate republicans so much? Why do you constantly bash hard-working Christians just because they don't share your believes? Yeah, the most of us don't support gay marriages and feminist movements but does it make us any worse? Maybe it's time to start accepting another point of view since you claim to be tolerant towards other peoples opinions?
I don't care about Christianity. I'm concerned you people elect lying scumbags who do absolutely nothing for the middle class or poor.
And democrats have helped the poor for 40 years and guess what? They are generational poor. They are passing the poor onto their kids. Great job.
Raisinf the min wage or giving the poor the income tax credit is how you do it. Repubs block both attempts while supporting corporate welfare.

More free shit! That's all we need!
:cuckoo:
Um neither one of those are "free shit". They both require having a job.

Paying the workers a fair amount is what it is...Pubs only care about the rich and giant corps, fools.

Define 'fair' .... and then we'll talk.
Fair is a wage that is kept up with rates of cost of living and productivity. The minimum wage is far below both.

Someone said, "Define Fair"

Do you think you make enough money for what work you do? If not, it's not a fair wage. THE END.

None of us want to challenge our boss because we respect our job. But our CEO's just like our car dealers take advantage of that.

It's up to YOU as a person to demand your worth. If you are just happy to be poor and make your boss rich then you are what is happening today.

I don't care about Christianity. I'm concerned you people elect lying scumbags who do absolutely nothing for the middle class or poor.

That's some category 10 projection right there, the left shits on the poor and middle class every time we turn around.

That's some category 10 projection right there, the left shits on the poor and middle class every time we turn around.
Projection huh? If you can prove my claim wrong go right ahead.

How many examples do I have to post before it sinks into your thick skull? Over $1 billion dollars in stimulus money went to Baltimore, the scrooge liberal scum only allocated $3 million for jobs training. Guess who sunk their vamp fangs into the bulk of the money while the poor got a few crumbs, yes lowlife scum liberals.

Projection huh? If you can prove my claim wrong go right ahead.

How many examples do I have to post before it sinks into your thick skull? Over $1 billion dollars in stimulus money went to Baltimore, the scrooge liberal scum only allocated $3 million for jobs training. Guess who sunk their vamp fangs into the bulk of the money while the poor got a few crumbs, yes lowlife scum liberals.
I have no idea what you are saying but it doesn't sound like anything to do with republicans helping the middle class and poor.

Paying the workers a fair amount is what it is...Pubs only care about the rich and giant corps, fools.

Fair is a wage that is kept up with rates of cost of living and productivity. The minimum wage is far below both.

Do you think you make enough money for what work you do? If not, it's not a fair wage. THE END.

None of us want to challenge our boss because we respect our job. But our CEO's just like our car dealers take advantage of that.

It's up to YOU as a person to demand your worth. If you are just happy to be poor and make your boss rich then you are what is happening today.
Demanding worth is one thing, but if you live in an economy where higher wage jobs are scarce, there is little you can hope for.

Demanding worth is one thing, but if you live in an economy where higher wage jobs are scarce, there is little you can hope for.

High wage jobs are all that is left after NAFTA.

But we are CLEARLY talking on a different pay scale. 1% are thriving.

"high wage jobs" use to be easy to come by in the offices of Factories. Once we made a bill to end regulation on oursourcing, we outsourced EVERYTHING.

They say these were worthless factory jobs without noticing the office jobs that went along with them.

Quite simply the answer is that the liberal thought has failed so many times they can only find victory in tearing everything down. EVERYTHING. Marriage, work ethic, Religion(at least one faith) and morality must be destroyed.

seems yall are doing this with no ones help...duggers .....hastert...you know how you can stop being the party of child molesters...stop supporting them....

and the above are all models of what....christians...why is it democrats are always fucking young female interns but republicans are always fucking youngsters?

and who the hell pays millions of dollars to keep dick sucking a secret....

IRONFIST SAID:

“Tell me, liberals, why do you hate republicans so much? Why do you constantly bash hard-working Christians just because they don't share your believes?”

These fail as loaded question fallacies.

IRONFIST SAID:

“Yeah, the most of us don't support gay marriages and feminist movements but does it make us any worse?”

It makes you factually wrong on those issues; and that most on the right seek to deny gay Americans their equal protection rights and women their privacy rights means that conservatives in general have an unwarranted fear of change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty. Whether that makes those on the right 'worse' only conservatives can decide.

IRONFIST SAID:

“Maybe it's time to start accepting another point of view since you claim to be tolerant towards other peoples opinions?”

That you and others in the right are factually wrong on most of the issues, and for democrats to document the fact that you and others on the right are factually wrong on most of the issues, does not constitute 'intolerance,' nor can it compel democrats to accept the subjective, errant conservative points of view documented to in fact be wrong.

Tell me, liberals, why do you hate republicans so much? Why do you constantly bash hard-working Christians just because they don't share your believes? Yeah, the most of us don't support gay marriages and feminist movements but does it make us any worse? Maybe it's time to start accepting another point of view since you claim to be tolerant towards other peoples opinions?
And democrats have helped the poor for 40 years and guess what? They are generational poor. They are passing the poor onto their kids. Great job.
Raisinf the min wage or giving the poor the income tax credit is how you do it. Repubs block both attempts while supporting corporate welfare.

When the government interferes with the free market and sets a minimum wage, that is free shit to the unskilled worker.

What you idiotic liberals do not accept is that it is not necessary that every job pays enough to support a family. Unskilled teenagers, living at home with their parents and siblings, do not need to earn enough to pay for the rent, the food, the utilities, the family car, health insurance, etc.

Seems to me that a majority of Republicans and Democrats are decent people who want the best for their families and for their country.

Unfortunately, both parties have been taken over by ideologues and their distorted, binary, narcissistic thought processes.

These people are smaller in number but have by far the most energy (and therefore destructive influence) in their respective parties.

I don't know how this gets fixed.

When the government interferes with the free market and sets a minimum wage, that is free shit to the unskilled worker.

What you idiotic liberals do not accept is that it is not necessary that every job pays enough to support a family. Unskilled teenagers, living at home with their parents and siblings, do not need to earn enough to pay for the rent, the food, the utilities, the family car, health insurance, etc.
As usual you cons miss out on basic facts. The average age of fast food workers is 29. Low wage jobs greatly outnumber higher wage jobs. 18 million people make less than $10.10 per hour. How many more do you think make less than $15, which is the wage one must be able to live off of based on current inflation?

There is very little difference between R and D politicians. They are all about the money and power. Sadly many Americans have not figured this out and keep getting duped.

We certainly need wage increases in this country, but it is clear to any thinking person that raising the minimum wage is a jobs killer for the working poor and teenage workers.

Forum List

Back