Republicans vs Democrats

Tell me, liberals, why do you hate republicans so much? Why do you constantly bash hard-working Christians just because they don't share your believes? Yeah, the most of us don't support gay marriages and feminist movements but does it make us any worse? Maybe it's time to start accepting another point of view since you claim to be tolerant towards other peoples opinions?
I don't care about Christianity. I'm concerned you people elect lying scumbags who do absolutely nothing for the middle class or poor.

its not the governments job to steal from others to give to the "poor". Many of these "poor" refuse to work cuz they get free checks every month.

So why did the Dem's only raise it by 30 cents in 2009?
Why didn't they make it 10.00 an hour instead of 7.25?

DO NOT CLICK HERE IF YOU WANT TO FIGURE OUT ALL BY YOURSELF HOW A GOP MINORITY STOPPED A HIKE TO $10.10!!!!

Don't do it. Don't click on that.

You can think about it.

But doooooooooon't do it.

I was talking about 2009 when they could have done it.
Wow. You are REALLY stupid.

If the GOP threatened a filibuster over a $10.10 minimum wage in 2014, do you think they wouldn't have in 2009?

You missed the forest for the trees. I showed you the MEANS by which the GOP can block legislation when they are in the minority. Thus, the Dems did not have "more than enough to pass it".

Tell me, liberals, why do you hate republicans so much? Why do you constantly bash hard-working Christians just because they don't share your believes? Yeah, the most of us don't support gay marriages and feminist movements but does it make us any worse? Maybe it's time to start accepting another point of view since you claim to be tolerant towards other peoples opinions?

Liberals don't hate Republicans.....they hate Conservatives. I myself am a Conservative Capitalist. On Social Issues, if two men or two women want to marry, adopt children, I support them. I think both the Church and State need to stay out of the bedroom and the boardroom. If a Muslim, Jew, Christian, or Wiccan wants to pray at school, they should be able to under Freedom of Speech.

By the way peach, the minimum wage increased by 70 cents in 2009. Not 30 cents.

And the bill which raised the minimum wage was passed in....wait for it...2007.

Hmm. Who was President in 2007? Would that guy have approved a hike to $10.10, you think?

So the Dems had a double whammy blocking them. A filibuster by Senate Republicans, and a veto by a Republican President.

This lesson in the American political system brought to you by Blackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Medicated Food...

On July 24, 2009, the federal minimum wage will increase to $7.25 per hour. This is the final step of a three-step increase passed in 2007 when the minimum wage was only $5.15
Fact sheet for 2009 minimum wage increase Minimum Wage Issue Guide Economic Policy Institute

I am talking about when they got the majority in 2009.
They could have gotten it raised with another bill, they had 2 years to do it.

By the way peach, the minimum wage increased by 70 cents in 2009. Not 30 cents.

And the bill which raised the minimum wage was passed in....wait for it...2007.

Hmm. Who was President in 2007? Would that guy have approved a hike to $10.10, you think?

So the Dems had a double whammy blocking them. A filibuster by Senate Republicans, and a veto by a Republican President.

This lesson in the American political system brought to you by Blackwater Premium Koi & Goldfish Medicated Food...

On July 24, 2009, the federal minimum wage will increase to $7.25 per hour. This is the final step of a three-step increase passed in 2007 when the minimum wage was only $5.15
Fact sheet for 2009 minimum wage increase Minimum Wage Issue Guide Economic Policy Institute

I am talking about when they got the majority in 2009.
They could have gotten it raised with another bill, they had 2 years to do it.
2 years? BS Pub propaganda, Pub dupe. They had 60 votes for less than 6 months, in session with Teddie able to vote, THIRTEEN DAYS. And the middle of ANOTHER corrupt Pub economic meltdown is no time for anything like that. Ay caramba...

So why did the Dem's only raise it by 30 cents in 2009?
Why didn't they make it 10.00 an hour instead of 7.25?

DO NOT CLICK HERE IF YOU WANT TO FIGURE OUT ALL BY YOURSELF HOW A GOP MINORITY STOPPED A HIKE TO $10.10!!!!

Don't do it. Don't click on that.

You can think about it.

But doooooooooon't do it.

I was talking about 2009 when they could have done it.
Wow. You are REALLY stupid.

If the GOP threatened a filibuster over a $10.10 minimum wage in 2014, do you think they wouldn't have in 2009?

You missed the forest for the trees. I showed you the MEANS by which the GOP can block legislation when they are in the minority. Thus, the Dems did not have "more than enough to pass it".

GOP was the majority in the House in 2014.
Dems had 256 in the House and 59 plus one in the Senate in 2009.
They got the Health Care Act without any Republican votes so they could have done the same with a 10.00 min wage.

I don't care about Christianity. I'm concerned you people elect lying scumbags who do absolutely nothing for the middle class or poor.

its not the governments job to steal from others to give to the "poor". Many of these "poor" refuse to work cuz they get free checks every month.
Do you even know who exactly is on food stamps and how much they actually get?

The only thing keeping the greedy idiot rich GOP going is propaganda and brainwashing the rubes, ie, you twits. After Reagan ism wrecking the nonrich and the country for 30 years SEE SIG!!!!, and W starting the stupidest wars ever AND the SECOND Pub World Depression, you got a nerve. LOL at functional morons.

You've got nerve.
Tell me about Hillary's money. Kerry's money. Is it their money that makes redistribution so fun? Of course not. It's our money they enjoy handing out.
You morons don't function, and that's a problem. You grab what you want. Money, guns, rights, property, children, paychecks, environment,
You are directly responsible for the destruction of this country. Your love affair with the UN is trumping our Constitution, Your hands up propaganda, and attacking our police, does nothing but promote violence. Your EPA is trying to help itself to our water next.
This country is a mess, and it's you smug assholes that seem to think you are doing a bang up job. America thinks otherwise. That's why we voted to stop your overreach. Go loot the UN.

The only thing keeping the greedy idiot rich GOP going is propaganda and brainwashing the rubes, ie, you twits. After Reagan ism wrecking the nonrich and the country for 30 years SEE SIG!!!!, and W starting the stupidest wars ever AND the SECOND Pub World Depression, you got a nerve. LOL at functional morons.

You've got nerve.
Tell me about Hillary's money. Kerry's money. Is it their money that makes redistribution so fun? Of course not. It's our money they enjoy handing out.
You morons don't function, and that's a problem. You grab what you want. Money, guns, rights, property, children, paychecks, environment,
You are directly responsible for the destruction of this country. Your love affair with the UN is trumping our Constitution, Your hands up propaganda, and attacking our police, does nothing but promote violence. Your EPA is trying to help itself to our water next.
This country is a mess, and it's you smug assholes that seem to think you are doing a bang up job. America thinks otherwise. That's why we voted to stop your overreach. Go loot the UN.
What about their money, dingbat dupe? They want to be taxed their fair share, unlike your hero billionaires cutting their own taxes while screwing their workers, the environment, and the rest of the country. The rest of your screed is just more parotting of their bs propaganda. Get some fresh air.

...and you think the left cares about the poor? The left uses the poor to promote the idea that the left can help the poor become non-poor. Their methods assure that the poor will remain poor and will in fact be an ever growing pool of voters and beggars for more free stuff at the expense of the middle class which will soon become poor and feed the fire.

The Democrat Plantation is flourishing. They ain't pickin' no cotton 'cause the gubment (the massuh) paid itself not to plant no cotton. All the gubment gots to do is feed the hongrey slaves. Give 'em some credit cards and free shit...let 'em riot now an nin...they'll keep on comin' back to duh votin' booth!

Liberalism is a bloody mental disorder.

Obama has done more damage to the middle class and poor than can be rectified in the next twenty years!
Raising the minimum wage will ensure the better well being of the poor. 600 economists including 7 Nobel prize winners supported Obama raising the wage to 10.10.

What do republicans do? Cut food stamps to the most impoverished children in the developed world. America isn't as wealthy as you like to believe.

Stealing from the rich never made the poor rich. It made the rich poor. Let's call it exactly what it is, theft. Thanks to you, there is no working middle class anymore. No jobs, no growth. no future. Food stamps for those who used to work for a living, and for the poor? Cell phones.
Now you've decided that you should be responsible for training our 4 year olds in sex. That France should be dictating American policy. That the Muslim Spring is something to look forward to.
You are degenerates, and America is the proof. America isn't wealthy at all. We are a debtor nation, and you are to blame.

1. Republicans vs Democrats

HUH?

Of course you meant to say Republicans + Democrats = Republicrats or Demopublicans

Take your pick

They BOTH believe in the gargantuan welfare/warfare police state.

You've got nerve.
What about their money, dingbat dupe? They want to be taxed their fair share, unlike your hero billionaires cutting their own taxes while screwing their workers, the environment, and the rest of the country. The rest of your screed is just more parotting of their bs propaganda. Get some fresh air.

Moron. If Billary wanted to pay taxes, they wouldn't have forgotten about so many "donations". Kerry would park his yacht at home, and the Obama's would pay for their own weekly vacations.
France would mind their own business, and Americans would still be getting up in the morning and going to work. Oh, did you know that your pretend health insurance is about to skyrocket just like your utility bills? The carnage is just beginning.
Our children will be paying homage and taxes to the UN. instead of the US. You have done irreparable damage to this Nation.

10297555_244708849051777_2646473972215642214_n.jpg

CLASS DOESN'T MAKE THE NEWS!

Green and white shirt, black tee shirt, gray pants and tennis shoes.

How many people know that President Bush hosts a few Wounded Warriors at his ranch 10 weekends every year? Every year! All expenses paid!...
Not what you expect to see, huh? There he is, dancing with a "Wounded Warrior" who has lost a leg but still dances.
It is highly unlikely we will EVER see a story or picture like this from NBC, CBS, ABC, The New York Times, or The Washington Post.

Obama is using the V.A. to compile lists of servicemen who have been "referred" to a psychologist while recuperating, so their names can be added to Obomb's gun ban list.
One President loves this country. The other thinks he owns it.

...and you think the left cares about the poor? The left uses the poor to promote the idea that the left can help the poor become non-poor. Their methods assure that the poor will remain poor and will in fact be an ever growing pool of voters and beggars for more free stuff at the expense of the middle class which will soon become poor and feed the fire.

The Democrat Plantation is flourishing. They ain't pickin' no cotton 'cause the gubment (the massuh) paid itself not to plant no cotton. All the gubment gots to do is feed the hongrey slaves. Give 'em some credit cards and free shit...let 'em riot now an nin...they'll keep on comin' back to duh votin' booth!

Liberalism is a bloody mental disorder.

Obama has done more damage to the middle class and poor than can be rectified in the next twenty years!
Raising the minimum wage will ensure the better well being of the poor. 600 economists including 7 Nobel prize winners supported Obama raising the wage to 10.10.

What do republicans do? Cut food stamps to the most impoverished children in the developed world. America isn't as wealthy as you like to believe.

Stealing from the rich never made the poor rich. It made the rich poor. Let's call it exactly what it is, theft. Thanks to you, there is no working middle class anymore. No jobs, no growth. no future. Food stamps for those who used to work for a living, and for the poor? Cell phones.
Now you've decided that you should be responsible for training our 4 year olds in sex. That France should be dictating American policy. That the Muslim Spring is something to look forward to.
You are degenerates, and America is the proof. America isn't wealthy at all. We are a debtor nation, and you are to blame.
1) Taxes and decent wages aren't theft - they benefit the country as a whole.
2) The middle class has been shrinking since well before Obama
3) Food stamps are ONLY for those who work. They get paid shit and most of them have kids on top of it.
4) I don't know what the fuck you are talking about with 4 year olds and sex but given your shocking lack knowledge on basic factual information, I am not surprised.

What really irks me about cons, is they claim to be christian, but they take food from hungry children, they throw the elderly, the sick, and the poor out in the street, and they waste trillions of dollars on wars. This proves that they don't give a god damn about Jesus, they are workers of iniquity. Matthew 7: 21-22

You know my grandpa used to have a phrase for this .... he called it unmitigated bullshit.

NOW I know what he meant.
That's another thing that irks me about cons, they're cowards. They do all those cowardly things like taking food from hungry children, and then don't have the guts to admit it, when it's a fact of record in congress.

Yes, why just yesterday we all went to different schools and stole the kid's lunch boxes. Moron.
They fired a woman who gave food to students who had no money to buy their food, and the politically correct fired her. Were the libs afraid those children would learn a lesson in altruism? Feeding the homeless is also a big no no now, because Liberals just hate the homeless and hungry children and want them to die!!! Die I tell you. Libs are evil.

Listen you political dumbasses, not everything is a con/lib confrontation. Stop punishing charity and compassion. Feeding hungry children is a common sense thing. Try some.

Last edited:
What really irks me about cons, is they claim to be christian, but they take food from hungry children, they throw the elderly, the sick, and the poor out in the street, and they waste trillions of dollars on wars. This proves that they don't give a god damn about Jesus, they are workers of iniquity. Matthew 7: 21-22

You know my grandpa used to have a phrase for this .... he called it unmitigated bullshit.

That's another thing that irks me about cons, they're cowards. They do all those cowardly things like taking food from hungry children, and then don't have the guts to admit it, when it's a fact of record in congress.

Is this the best you can do?? First, you twist reality to fit your narrow piss-ant agenda, and then you attack people hoping to deflect their attention from the bullshit you just posted.

Why don't you just grow the hell up?

Forum List

Back