Republicans storm closed-door hearing to protest impeachment inquiry

So, when Trump doubled the membership fees at Miralago & then parades foreign dignitaries it did help line his pockets?

Or how about when he charged the Secret Service, caert fees for following him around the golf course.

Trump even charged the secret service to use the elevator at Trump tower.

Trump is a piece of shit making millions by siphoning your tax dollars to his wallet.

Trump doesn't even take his salary as President but you're going to criticize him because the Secret Service had to pay for their golf carts? Amusing. Trump will probably be the first US President EVER to leave office with less money in the bank than when he started! But you'll STILL find fault with that...because he's Trump!

How much do you think has been spent on golf trips? dragging his entourage to his resorts?

Most of what you on the left refer to as "golf trips" are simply Trump choosing to conduct meetings at the resorts he owns rather than the White House. Golf is not played most of the time Trump is at his resorts but as usual you on the left want to make everything that Trump does look "sinister"! Trump is not a Washington guy. My guess is the less amount of time he spends there...the better he likes it.

Conducts meetings. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

Trump gets more done in an average day than Barack Obama could even dream of! That includes a full day of meetings.

Really I mean. REALLY? Trump get more than in average day than Barack Obama. Bull crap.

What happened to my post #675 and #687 that you ignored?

You don’t even know what posted let alone Trump average day. I bet you don’t even know how much days he spent playing golf.

I’m still waiting for your rebuttal for my post #675. If you can’t just say so. I just have to label you. You are just an ignorant liar Trump supporter.

House Republicans stormed a closed-door hearing Wednesday morning to protest Democrats' impeachment inquiry process, breaking up the deposition of a top Defense Department official who was testifying about President Trump's dealings with Ukraine.

Awww, poor, unruly Republicans. Crying like babies because they don't have access to those hearings -- even though there are Republicans who serve on the investigating committees; and whining that this isn't an official impeachment inquiry because there was no House vote -- even though there's never been a House rule mandating a full House vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry.
You've got psychological problems....any testimony it's supposed to be open why is it that the new liberals like secret government operations by corrupt politicians? 60s liberals use to distrust government now they love it crazy
It's open to both Republicans and Democrats who serve on the investigating committees.
Those few people? And they're not allowed to talk about about what was said.. transcripts are not released ..what kinda sham is this?
It's an investigation, just like when Starr investigated Clinton. What input did Democrats have then?

The only evidence Dems have since the instant Trump won is their own self evidence of feelings that because it was a stone cold lock that Hillary would win, then Trump must have committed and be committing grave illegalities
No evidence, no indications, just the sentiment of feelings.
Of course there's evidence. We have Trump confessing to solicitation of a foreign national to help his campaign.
No we don't.
Aww, you poor, fucking moron...

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..." ~ Donald Trump, 3rd impeached president in U.S. history
Biden is a criminal. Trump is only trying to enforce the law. You already admitted you believe Dims can't be prosecuted if they are running for office. Did you really want to double down on stupid?
So you say, but you're a fucking moron. Want even more proof? You keep claiming I said Democrats running for office can't be prosecuted; when in fact, I never said that. What I did say was Trump couldn't solicit a foreign national to help his campaign. Any American could investigate Biden.

There's nothing wrong with asking that as long as the target of the investigation isn't also running in an election against the one asking for the investigation.
So Dims are immune from prosecution if they are running for office?

Seriously?
LOLOL

No one said that, ya fucking moron. :eusa_doh:

You're now the third brain-dead con to repeat that nonsense in this thread -- demonstrating how you cultists have a herd mentality.

You said it, moron:

"There's nothing wrong with asking that as long as the target of the investigation isn't also running in an election against the one asking for the investigation."
Fucking moron... That would be me saying Trump couldn't ask a foreign national for help with his election because he's running in the same election as Biden. I never said Biden couldn't, or shouldn't, be investigated.

For the 1000th time, you prove to the forum that you're a fucking moron who doesn't even understand basic English.

1233796371590.gif
Who is going to investigate Biden if not the federal government?
Anyone not connected to Trump's campaign, fucking moron.

House Republicans stormed a closed-door hearing Wednesday morning to protest Democrats' impeachment inquiry process, breaking up the deposition of a top Defense Department official who was testifying about President Trump's dealings with Ukraine.

Awww, poor, unruly Republicans. Crying like babies because they don't have access to those hearings -- even though there are Republicans who serve on the investigating committees; and whining that this isn't an official impeachment inquiry because there was no House vote -- even though there's never been a House rule mandating a full House vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry.
You've got psychological problems....any testimony it's supposed to be open why is it that the new liberals like secret government operations by corrupt politicians? 60s liberals use to distrust government now they love it crazy
It's open to both Republicans and Democrats who serve on the investigating committees.
Those few people? And they're not allowed to talk about about what was said.. transcripts are not released ..what kinda sham is this?

It is the way closed door sessions have always been. Quit being such an ass. Transcripts will be released at some point.

In know you people are such dumbasses but handing out transcripts just give the culprits the change to get their stories straight.
they've been selectively releasing misleading information you idiot....quit kissing shifty's ass its embarrassing

Maybe you should listen to judge Napolitano blasting and educating Fox and Friends of Fox.

Andrew Napolitano Schools Fox: Republicans Are Protesting Own Impeachment Rules | HuffPost

The “Fox & Friends” panel was all set Thursday to scorch the Democrats for closed-door questioning in the impeachment investigation — until Fox’s own legal analyst noted that the setup was approved by Republicans.

It was January 2015 and Republican John Boehner was the speaker of the House when the rules were written, he noted. “Who enacted them? A Republican majority.”

Sounds like repubs are getting nervous, I guess when they vote for impeachment they will forget that they have a vote but I guess they worry that they will forget to set their alarm clock and miss it.

Of course they will blame demos for their misunderstanding on what day the vote is on.

So Dims are immune from prosecution if they are running for office?

Seriously?
LOLOL

You're now the third brain-dead con to repeat that nonsense in this thread -- demonstrating how you cultists have a herd mentality.

You said it, moron:

"There's nothing wrong with asking that as long as the target of the investigation isn't also running in an election against the one asking for the investigation."
Fucking moron... That would be me saying Trump couldn't ask a foreign national for help with his election because he's running in the same election as Biden. I never said Biden couldn't, or shouldn't, be investigated.

For the 1000th time, you prove to the forum that you're a fucking moron who doesn't even understand basic English.

1233796371590.gif
So no one in the administration? Who the fuck would that be?

You're a fucking bonehead.

Oh? Imploring other nations to find dirt on political opponents is the American way?
Don’t use tax money to fatten the pockets of your loser son
Instead, use it as leverage to win re-election.
Don’t commit a crime we won’t talk about it lol
That's the crime aTrump committed.
Huh
Sure. Don't they cover the news on Breitbart?

Trump withheld the aid to Ukraine, aid approved by congress, aid that was paid for by tax payer dollars, to get Ukraine to supply opposition research for his upcoming campaign.

Trump said so, Mick Mulvaney said so, Amnassador Taylor said so.

If you're going to argue the issue, familiarize yourself with it.

Don’t use tax money to fatten the pockets of your loser son
Instead, use it as leverage to win re-election.
Don’t commit a crime we won’t talk about it lol
That's the crime aTrump committed.
Huh
Sure. Don't they cover the news on Breitbart?

Trump withheld the aid to Ukraine, aid approved by congress, aid that was paid for by tax payer dollars, to get Ukraine to supply opposition research for his upcoming campaign.

Trump said so, Mick Mulvaney said so, Amnassador Taylor said so.

If you're going to argue the issue, familiarize yourself with it.
OMG do you have evidence!? Give it to schiff! He’s looking for evidence!

LOLOL

You said it, moron:

1233796371590.gif

Fucking moron, any one of our intelligence agencies could have done it. But more to the point, you repeatedly claimed I said a Democrat running for office couldn't be touched; when in fact, I said no such thing.

I've never seen anyone as desperate as you to celebrate being such a fucking moron. :badgrin:

You said it, moron:

1233796371590.gif

Fucking moron, any one of our intelligence agencies could have done it. But more to the point, you repeatedly claimed I said a Democrat running for office couldn't be touched; when in fact, I said no such thing.

I've never seen anyone as desperate as you to celebrate being such a fucking moron. :badgrin:
John Durham

Why not let the transcript out ? Or repeat what the witness are saying to the American people? Why hide? Scared? Don’t want to be embarrassed? Ha
Because it's an investigation and Congress doesn't want witnesses, who have yet to testify, to hear testimony from previous witnesses.

Exactly how retarded are you to not understand that?
Why can’t we hear it? How does it change anything?
Why are you asking me why you're too stupid to comprehend witness testimony would be tainted?
Who care this is for a vote for impeachment! Lol we need to hear it! Witness testify all time in the open .. the in the president of the United States who America voted for
Dumbfuck, this is an inquiry, not a vote for imoeachment.

How the fuck did you get to be so ignorant?

So Democrats are going to hold on a vote on impeachment? When?

How would they do that when only tainted evidence is president by Shifty Schiff's terrorist organization masquerading as a committee?

You said it, moron:

1233796371590.gif

The intelligence agencies that have proven repeatedly to be filled with Deep State operatives like the whistleblower?

Because it's an investigation and Congress doesn't want witnesses, who have yet to testify, to hear testimony from previous witnesses.

Exactly how retarded are you to not understand that?
Why are you asking me why you're too stupid to comprehend witness testimony would be tainted?
Who care this is for a vote for impeachment! Lol we need to hear it! Witness testify all time in the open .. the in the president of the United States who America voted for

How would they do that when only tainted evidence is president by Shifty Schiff's terrorist organization masquerading as a committee?
After they complete this inquiry and then a public hearing.

Investigations come before a vote to impeach.
In America, it has to be a real inveatigation. Not a secret Fascist coup.
It is a real investigation. A duly authorized impeachment inquiry in accordance with House rules.

Who authorized it? It was already started before Nasty Pelousy ever brought it up and called it an impeachment inquiry.
Nancy Pelosi.

Hey shit for brains, it was already underway before Pelousy authorized it! You are claiming she authorized it in secret and then authorized it later in public?

1233796371590.gif

The intelligence agencies that have proven repeatedly to be filled with Deep State operatives like the whistleblower?
Well you see what happened when a president, running for re-election, tried it.

Why hide?

Mic drop
Who's hiding? There are Democrats and Republicans participating in these hearings. Next time, try not to drop the mic on your foot.
Not allowed to ask questions or call in their own witnesses....commievDemonRAT tactics and this commie knew it!

So they are going to call back every witness to testify in public? I have seen nothing that indicates that Pelousy would even consider doing that!

Why not just sit in?

Well you see what happened when a president, running for re-election, tried it.

Your comment makes no sense, but that is par for the course for your dumb ass!

Forum List

Back