Clapper and Brennan soon to be questioned .

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
It's going to be hilarious watching the media try to spin this. ( I mean obviously they won't even talk about it unless they absolutely have to)

Durham's probe into possible FBI misconduct expanded based on new evidence, sources say

In Italy, Barr reportedly told embassy officials he "needed a conference room to meet high-level Italian security agents where he could be sure no one was listening in."

A source in the Italian Ministry of Justice told The Daily Beast earlier this month that Barr and Durham were played a taped deposition made by Joseph Mifsud, the professor who allegedly told ex-Trump aide George Papadopoulos that the Russians had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton. Mifsud reportedly was explaining to authorities in the deposition why people would want to harm him, and why he needed police protection.

Durham's probe into possible FBI misconduct expanded based on new evidence, sources say

Last edited:
The sources said Durham was "very interested" to question former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA Director John Brennan, an anti-Trump critic who recently dismissed the idea.

The two Obama administration officials were at the helm when the unverified and largely discredited Steele dossier, written by British ex-spy Christopher Steele and funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee, was used to justify a secret surveillance warrant against former Trump adviser Carter Page.

DuramMirror.jpg

That's less than half of the Obama/Deep State team that needs to go to prison. What about Mueller and McCabe? What about Obama for illegally spying on Trump? What about Hillary who appears to be getting away with her illegal server crimes?

That's less than half of the Obama/Deep State team that needs to go to prison. What about Mueller and McCabe? What about Obama for illegally spying on Trump? What about Hillary who appears to be getting away with her illegal server crimes?
Hillary lied several times under oath to Congress.
I guess members receive get out of jail free cards for life.

Attorney General Bill Barr and U.S. Attorney John Durham are traveling around the world trying to get foreign governments to give credence to a conspiracy theory that they believe will undermine the FBI’s decision to open an investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. This effort is an abuse of power, purely designed to help President Donald Trump politically. The fact is, it would have been malpractice if the FBI had not opened its investigation in the summer of 2016.

Bill Barr’s Witch Hunt

In reality, there were so many suspicious links between the Trump campaign and Russia, and so many strong indications of Russian interference in the 2016 election, it would have been truly irresponsible of the FBI not to have initiated an investigation – with or without the Papadopoulos story. The Russia investigation wasn’t the result of one single tip — but the product of trained U.S. law enforcement and intelligence officials properly reacting to a real threat.

Attorney General Bill Barr and U.S. Attorney John Durham are traveling around the world trying to get foreign governments to give credence to a conspiracy theory that they believe will undermine the FBI’s decision to open an investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election. This effort is an abuse of power, purely designed to help President Donald Trump politically. The fact is, it would have been malpractice if the FBI had not opened its investigation in the summer of 2016.

Bill Barr’s Witch Hunt

In reality, there were so many suspicious links between the Trump campaign and Russia, and so many strong indications of Russian interference in the 2016 election, it would have been truly irresponsible of the FBI not to have initiated an investigation – with or without the Papadopoulos story. The Russia investigation wasn’t the result of one single tip — but the product of trained U.S. law enforcement and intelligence officials properly reacting to a real threat.
If you stay out in the sun too long you get burned . You really should look to other forms of media and weigh the possibility that you favorite news media ,and you know what I mean, are feeding you the information they want you to absorb .
You'll find it better for your future and your soul of you open a different door when it comes to truthful news .

Bill Barr’s Witch Hunt

If you stay out in the sun too long you get burned . You really should look to other forms of media and weigh the possibility that you favorite news media ,and you know what I mean, are feeding you the information they want you to absorb .
You'll find it better for your future and your soul of you open a different door when it comes to truthful news .
It's clearly propaganda, not news, when all the channels are repeating the same narratives.

Clapper On Papadopoulos Claims: Spying "Is A Term I Don't Particularly Like," "Not A Term Of Art"

BLITZER: Was it spying?

JAMES CLAPPER: Well, yeah, I guess it meets the dictionary definition of surveillance or spying, a term I don't particularly like. It's not a term of art used by intelligence people. It has a negative connotation of a rogue operation, out of control, not in compliance with the law, and that's not the case at all.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/07/clapper_on_papadopoulos_claims_spying_is_a_term_i_dont_particularly_like.html

It's going to be hilarious watching the media try to spin this. ( I mean obviously they won't even talk about it unless they absolutely have to)

In Italy, Barr reportedly told embassy officials he "needed a conference room to meet high-level Italian security agents where he could be sure no one was listening in."

A source in the Italian Ministry of Justice told The Daily Beast earlier this month that Barr and Durham were played a taped deposition made by Joseph Mifsud, the professor who allegedly told ex-Trump aide George Papadopoulos that the Russians had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton. Mifsud reportedly was explaining to authorities in the deposition why people would want to harm him, and why he needed police protection.

Both are literally goose-stepping commie fucks who need to be executed.

Kill a commie for mommy.

The deep state are very good at covering for themselves so I am not holding my breath on this. I do hope enough is exposed to show the public outside of the rabid left wing yahoos that the BO admin used the FBI and CIA as BO's personal KGB against Trump.

The deep state are very good at covering for themselves so I am not holding my breath on this. I do hope enough is exposed to show the public outside of the rabid left wing yahoos that the BO admin used the FBI and CIA as BO's personal KGB against Trump.

Forum List

Back