McCarthy to greenlight Biden impeachment inquiry in closed-door GOP meeting this week

Various things. Legal advice. Business consulting. Investments. Serving on board of directors.

The contracts and details are on his laptop.
How do you know the contracts and details are on his laptop?
Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 4.04.23 PM.png

More important and more factual is this from the
  • Pursuant to a subpoena, the Committee recently obtained financial records related to Mr. John Robinson Walker, a Biden family associate, and his company Robinson Walker, LLC. Prior to issuing the subpoena, the Committee received information that Mr. Walker used his company to transfer money to Biden family members. The bank records proved that information correct.
  • The Biden family members who received money from this account included:
    o Hallie Biden, who received two separate payments totaling $35,000 in 2017;
    o James Brian Biden Sr. (James Biden);
    o Robert Hunter Biden (Hunter Biden); and
    o A bank account identified as an unknown “Biden.” The Committee is continuing to
    investigate the identity of this account holder.

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT​

• A convoluted maze of financial records released by House Republicans largely supports House Speaker Kevin McCarthy’s claim that Biden family members and associates received almost $20 million in payments from sources with ties to foreign countries.
  • Most of the payments went to Biden family "associates." About $5 million went to Hunter Biden and other Biden family members. The bank records show neither evidence that foreign payments went to President Joe Biden nor evidence of wrongdoing by the president.
  • The claim that the payments were funneled through "shell companies" is less clear cut. It appears that many of the companies had tangible business and investment purposes, and therefore would not fit what experts said is the commonly used definition of shell companies.
  • Learn more about PolitiFact's fact-checking process and rating system
g5nz3vx5ngpb1.jpg

How do you know the contracts and details are on his laptop?
Because actual journalists did actual journalism with the laptop. As far as I can tell, the right wing does not care about journalists.
More important and more factual is this from the
I see no importance to this. Individuals giving money to their family members is neither surprising or alarming.

Because actual journalists did actual journalism with the laptop. As far as I can tell, the right wing does not care about journalists.

I see no importance to this. Individuals giving money to their family members is neither surprising or alarming.
Sure and having had journalism classes before they became biased we learned about the 5 "Ws" which have been supplanted by these examples of extremely biased MSM!
The one aspect I learned in journalism classes was to provide LINKS! Not guesses! Facts ...not personal opinions. Today's journalism though is exemplified by the following two articles.
MSMdonations.png

Plus these FACTS:
But when one considers the following $2.6 Billion in advertising dollars spent on Biden's behalf by ABC,CBS,NBC from the following there is no conclusion to be drawn other than the BIASED MSM truly hates America!
Proof of the biased MSM that ABC,CBS/NBC alone donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20).
Source: Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot. Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 30- second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value. Used in NEGATIVE TRUMP coverage!
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20"

You obviously don't agree with me but if you don't it's because you don't follow FACTS! You are just one of those peons that believe EVERYTHING the MSM writes!
I'm evidently more open minded than you and follow the facts! Like the below!

Sure and having had journalism classes before they became biased we learned about the 5 "Ws" which have been supplanted by these examples of extremely biased MSM!
The one aspect I learned in journalism classes was to provide LINKS! Not guesses! Facts ...not personal opinions. Today's journalism though is exemplified by the following two articles.
View attachment 831941
Plus these FACTS:
But when one considers the following $2.6 Billion in advertising dollars spent on Biden's behalf by ABC,CBS,NBC from the following there is no conclusion to be drawn other than the BIASED MSM truly hates America!
Proof of the biased MSM that ABC,CBS/NBC alone donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS"!
Over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20).
Source: Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
The average commercial costs $105,000 for a 30 sec. spot. Therefore in 32.7 hours , two 30 second commercials in a minute or total of 25,440 30- second commercials @ $105,000 or $2,671,200,000 In television advertising value. Used in NEGATIVE TRUMP coverage!
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20"

You obviously don't agree with me but if you don't it's because you don't follow FACTS! You are just one of those peons that believe EVERYTHING the MSM writes!
I'm evidently more open minded than you and follow the facts! Like the below!
Your links are absolutely irrelevant to the topic.

You have to follow numerous stories to get the full picture.

You can start here. A story that you will never see on right wing media because their intent is to keep you ignorant.

You can start here. A story that you will never see on right wing media because their intent is to keep you ignorant.

Well no wonder you are so dumb! I put up two stories where 96% of MSM donated to Hillary in 2016 and 94% to Biden in 2020. During Trump's 4 years 92% of news was negative. For smart people that follow the news are totally in agreement with me and NOT you!
FACTS:

Over 80% of public perceives the news media as biased: Study​

The study was based on polling more than 20,000 U.S. adults between Nov. 8, 2019, and Feb. 16, 2020.
The study found that 83% of people overall perceive the news media are biased, with 46% saying the media have a “great deal” of bias and 37% saying they have a “fair amount” of bias.

Trust in media is so low that half of Americans now believe that news organizations deliberately mislead them​

BYDAVID BAUDER AND THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
February 15, 2023, 1:13 PM CST
Like with many other studies, Knight and Gallup found Democrats trust news more than Republicans. Over the past five years, the level of distrust has particularly spiked among independents. Overall, 55% of respondents said there was a great deal of political bias in coverage, compared to 45% in 2017.
The results are based on a Gallup study of 5,593 Americans aged 18 and older conducted between May 31 and July 21, 2022.

And of course..Marener... you are part of that Democrats that trust the news more...because the MSM has the same beliefs! America is bad. Capitalism is BAD.. America is racist. You and the biased MSM believe that!

Well no wonder you are so dumb! I put up two stories
That had nothing to do with the topic.

You stay ignorant because the media you trust (mistakenly) doesn’t let you know these things.

I cannot help you unless you help yourself.

That had nothing to do with the topic.

You stay ignorant because the media you trust (mistakenly) doesn’t let you know these things.

Once again you have NO PROOF! NO FACTS!
Knowing you ignore the FACTS that the biased MSM has supported Biden, etc. you continue to
put your personal, subjective opinion which any intelligent person would recognize that with the below information I provide proof. NOT guesses!
FACTS:
Over 80% of public perceives the news media as biased: Study

The study was based on polling more than 20,000 U.S. adults between Nov. 8, 2019, and Feb. 16, 2020.
The study found that 83% of people overall perceive the news media are biased, with 46% saying the media have a “great deal” of bias and 37% saying they have a “fair amount” of bias.
Trust in media is so low that half of Americans now believe that news organizations deliberately mislead them

BY DAVID BAUDER AND THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
February 15, 2023, 1:13 PM CST
Like with many other studies, Knight and Gallup found Democrats trust news more than Republicans. Over the past five years, the level of distrust has particularly spiked among independents. Overall, 55% of respondents said there was a great deal of political bias in coverage, compared to 45% in 2017.
The results are based on a Gallup study of 5,593 Americans aged 18 and older conducted between May 31 and July 21, 2022.

I posted the facts. Why did you ignore it?
Where are the facts in these statements?
hat had nothing to do with the topic.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/30/hunter-biden-china-laptop/

The Washington Post has never endorsed a Republican presidential candidate. In its September 28, 2020, opinion titled ‘Joe Biden for president’, The Washington Post clearly called Trump “the worst president of modern times”
Certainly an example of biased news media!

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) will tell Republicans in a closed-door conference meeting this week that an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden is the next necessary step to obtain materials for the party's investigations into possible corruption by the president and his son, a source familiar with the plans confirmed to the Washington Examiner.

The House GOP conference is scheduled to meet twice this week, on Wednesday and Thursday, with the latter meeting focused on the latest updates from House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-OH) and House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) related to their investigations into the Biden family. During that second meeting, McCarthy, who has floated support for an impeachment inquiry into the president, is expected to endorse an inquiry into the matter.

The biden family is one of the most corrupt families to ever rule our government. The evidence is there. And I am betting they won't impeach him but slow-walk the inquiry till the election.....Lawfare is a double-edged sword.
He has little choice now. Kevvie is trying to save his own skin.

Forum List

Back