McCarthy to greenlight Biden impeachment inquiry in closed-door GOP meeting this week

There are any number of reasons to impeach Joe Biden, just as there are for any president. I would favor war crimes over his apparent involvement in his son's corrupt business dealings, but that's me. Regardless, Democrats changed the game when they impeached Trump for basic corruption and can't act horrified about it coming back to bite them. I suspect every president from here on out will likely be impeached at least once and it will always be a meaningless exercise.
Dude, you’re back. Cool.

IMG_0628.jpeg

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) will tell Republicans in a closed-door conference meeting this week that an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden is the next necessary step to obtain materials for the party's investigations into possible corruption by the president and his son, a source familiar with the plans confirmed to the Washington Examiner.

The House GOP conference is scheduled to meet twice this week, on Wednesday and Thursday, with the latter meeting focused on the latest updates from House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-OH) and House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) related to their investigations into the Biden family. During that second meeting, McCarthy, who has floated support for an impeachment inquiry into the president, is expected to endorse an inquiry into the matter.

The biden family is one of the most corrupt families to ever rule our government. The evidence is there. And I am betting they won't impeach him but slow-walk the inquiry till the election.....Lawfare is a double-edged sword.
santos gobble 2.jpg

Now THIS is what a witch hunt looks like.
Simple question for you.
Politifact.org states...
Most of the payments went to Biden family "associates." About $5 million went to Hunter Biden and other Biden family members. The bank records show neither evidence that foreign payments went to President Joe Biden nor evidence of wrongdoing by the president.
What were the goods/services provided by the President of the USA's family to receive foreign payments?
Any explanation as to the goods/services provided to be worth $5 million at least from foreign entities?

Simple question for you.
Politifact.org states...
Most of the payments went to Biden family "associates." About $5 million went to Hunter Biden and other Biden family members. The bank records show neither evidence that foreign payments went to President Joe Biden nor evidence of wrongdoing by the president.
What were the goods/services provided by the President of the USA's family to receive foreign payments?
Any explanation as to the goods/services provided to be worth $5 million at least from foreign entities?
And this has WHAT do do with Joe Biden and a justification for an impeachment inquiry?

If you want to know why Hunter was paid and what he did to earn it, that information is readily available. You know...if you LOOK.

This has FUCK-ALL to do with an evidence-free witch hunt on Joe Biden.

And this has WHAT do do with Joe Biden and a justification for an impeachment inquiry?

If you want to know why Hunter was paid and what he did to earn it, that information is readily available. You know...if you LOOK.

Unlike you I provide LINKS to information that substantiates my personal observations.
Specifically this is the exact quote with the reasoning for the impeachment inquiry:

i.e. Joe had no reality i.e. power to make decisions that buyers like Burisma In 2016, paid Hunter's total income $999,996. In 2017 it dropped to $665,000, and then $498,000 in 2018.
So what did Burisma get for their over $2,000,000? If joe had no power?
Well let's use Joe's OWN words:
I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat. The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

For simple-minded people here is a synopsis (i.e. summary for simpletons!!!)
Biden's son was receiving nearly $2 million from Burisma the company the prosecutor Biden wanted fired was investigating.
Burisma paid Hunter Biden to influence his Dad (the "Big guy") to withhold $1 billion to Ukraine unless the prosecutor be fired.
Finally... Two of Hunter Biden's former business partners who received the message told CBS News that a line in the email — "10 held by H for the big guy?" — was shorthand for 10% held by Hunter Biden for his father.

So you weren't watching the House Judiciary session with Merrick Garland when this video was shown?

So what did Burisma get for their over $2,000,000? If joe had no power? Well let's use Joe's OWN words:
“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event,

Damn, even Hunter explained he had no idea why Burisma hired him, other than who his daddy was.

Damn, even Hunter explained he had no idea why Burisma hired him, other than who his daddy was.

'The Biden name was gold to them': President's son Hunter admits he got a $50-000-a-month job on the board of Ukrainian gas company Burisma because of his family name​

Hunter Biden has admitted that he got a job on the board of Ukrainian gas company Burisma because of his father's name.

The 51-year-old said Burisma viewed his family name as 'gold' when the firm hired him in 2014 because it is 'synonymous with democracy and transparency' and hoped to capitalize on that reputation while trying to counter Russian 'aggression' in Crimea.

Hunter was paid up to $50,000 per month by the gas firm despite his lack of experience in the energy sector.

So you weren't watching the House Judiciary session with Merrick Garland when this video was shown?

So what did Burisma get for their over $2,000,000? If joe had no power? Well let's use Joe's OWN words:
“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event,

You think that video proves something. It doesn't. You have been told a false narrative about it, rube.

My Kevin promised he would hold a House vote before starting an impeachment inquiry. Do you know why he didn't?

Because a large portion of House Republicans know this is bullshit. They know there is ZERO evidence Joe Biden committed a crime. NONE. ZIP. NADA.

But McCarthy had to appease the House Trumptards who threatened a government shutdown if he didn't start an inquiry.

Now think about that, rube. Think about that.

They were going to shut the government down NOT BECAUSE OF SPENDING, but because they want their goddam zer0-evidence based witch hunt.

A tiny minority of fucktards are holding the entire country hostage.

A inquiry allows the gop to slow-walk and leak damning info on Biden up till the election.....The dems will discover that the lawfare sword has two edges. ;)
The slow-walk is ingenious. By 2024, this slowness will give the collective Unconscious of 2024 voters, which takes its time to digest the news, digest the news.

Yes, it is all about the prestige name.

Just like all the crypto currencies who hired celebrities to hawk their bogus wares.

That's not a crime.

You're welcome.

You think that video proves something. It doesn't. You have been told a false narrative about it, rube.

My Kevin promised he would hold a House vote before starting an impeachment inquiry. Do you know why he didn't?

Because a large portion of House Republicans know this is bullshit. They know there is ZERO evidence Joe Biden committed a crime. NONE. ZIP. NADA.

But McCarthy had to appease the House Trumptards who threatened a government shutdown if he didn't start an inquiry.

Now think about that, rube. Think about that.

They were going to shut the government down NOT BECAUSE OF SPENDING, but because they want their goddam zer0-evidence based witch hunt.

A tiny minority of fucktards are holding the entire country hostage.
Where is your proof?
Hunter Biden got paid Analysis of Hunter Biden's hard drive shows he, his firm took in about $11 million from 2013 to 2018,
Hunter Biden said the "Big Guy"
Oneida would be split according to an email sent by James Gilliar to the group on May 13, 2017, laying out the distribution of shares.

“The equity will be distributed as follows,” wrote Gilliar, listing the shares in percentages.

“20 H [Hunter]
“20 RW [Walker]
“20 JG [Gilliar]
“20 TB [Bobulinski]
“10 Jim [Biden]
“10 held by H for the big guy
While we do not know all the evidence yet, there are credible reports of wire transfers in the millions, emails from the ‘laptop from hell’ of Hunter, and guys like Tony Bubulinski who credibly describe a kickback scheme with the now-sitting president of the US as a beneficiary,” Trusty said.

“When you see millions of dollars pouring into the hands of a reckless and unskilled man, you have to at least ask the question of ‘What did these foreign governments receive for these payments?’”

Again I'm not like you making this up! These are the FACTS and substantiated with links.
Those of you that care for the truth.... follow the links!

Various things. Legal advice. Business consulting. Investments. Serving on board of directors.

The contracts and details are on his laptop.

Where is your proof?
Hunter Biden got paid Analysis of Hunter Biden's hard drive shows he, his firm took in about $11 million from 2013 to 2018,
And what did Hunter do for CEFC during that period? Do you even know?

And what does that have to do with Joe Biden?

Where is the crime committed by Joe Biden?

Even House Republicans know there is ZERO evidence of a crime. That's why My Kevin did not hold his promised House vote.

In fact, because he didn't, the White House can tell the House to shove their subpoenas up their asses since there was no vote.

"We don't have the evidence now, but we may find it later." - Michael McCaul (R-TX), impeachment inquiry member.

Textbook definition of a witch hunt.

And what did Hunter do for CEFC during that period? Do you even know?

And what does that have to do with Joe Biden?

Where is the crime committed by Joe Biden?

Even House Republicans know there is ZERO evidence of a crime. That's why My Kevin did not hold his promised House vote.

In fact, because he didn't, the White House can tell the House to shove their subpoenas up their asses since there was no vote.

"We don't have the evidence now, but we may find it later." - Michael McCaul (R-TX), impeachment inquiry member.

Textbook definition of a witch hunt.

IF YOUR TIME IS SHORT​

• A convoluted maze of financial records released by House Republicans largely supports House Speaker Kevin McCarthy’s claim that Biden family members and associates received almost $20 million in payments from sources with ties to foreign countries.
  • Most of the payments went to Biden family "associates." About $5 million went to Hunter Biden and other Biden family members. The bank records show neither evidence that foreign payments went to President Joe Biden nor evidence of wrongdoing by the president.
  • The claim that the payments were funneled through "shell companies" is less clear cut. It appears that many of the companies had tangible business and investment purposes, and therefore would not fit what experts said is the commonly used definition of shell companies.
  • Learn more about PolitiFact's fact-checking process and rating system

Forum List

Back