Biden apologizes for calling Clinton impeachment "Lynching"

what a fking suck up!!! hly fk

giphy.gif

I don't believe he is sorry. Just a pathetic lame attempt to virtue signal.

Really not feeling the outrage over this latest "word" crime.

Biden apologizes for calling President Clinton's impeachment probe a "partisan lynching"

You can't make this up.

Democrat Party masters count on the hypocicy, partisanship, and dishonesty of their sheep followers. USMB Demtards never fail them.

I await the excuses.

Seriously?

What a moron. He can't even democrat. Trump would beat him so bad if it was between the two, he would make him apologize for his whiteness. The fake Indian unfortunately beats the loser first.

How anyone failed to identify the stunt as yet a other far left attempt to sling dirt. I can assure you, no one actually cares about using figures of speech, nor should they.

20 years ago Biden said something he shouldn't.

The other DAY, Trump intentionally used that same racially divisive word in order to distract from his impending Impeachment

Don't fall for it

20 years ago Biden said something he shouldn't.

The other DAY, Trump intentionally used that same racially divisive word in order to distract from his impending Impeachment

Don't fall for it

Well that was the point. We effectively pointed out the gross double standard of the left.

You guys always come back with 'that was long ago...' and then you'll say something tomorrow that in 10 years you'll be excusing as 'a long time ago...'.

‘Trump on the Other Hand Chose His Words Deliberately.’

So Trump chooses his words deliberately but Biden just uses word salad, and he thinks he said something negative about Trump.

Biden is the best they got.

And they call Trump an idiot.

Joe Biden apologizes for everything Joe Biden has done in government, touts “experience” as the reason to vote for him.

New York Times prepares endorsement: This Time He’ll Work Out

Plugs has also NEVER been behind a foreign policy that worked!

With his numerous decades in Gov't, it takes a real fucking idiot to achieve this!!

Democrats can't get out of their own way. Everything they touch they screw up.

Forum List

Back