Republicans storm closed-door hearing to protest impeachment inquiry

AND WITNESSES....HMMMMM!!!....and 4th hand testimony LEAKED BY SCHITT OF FORMER AMBASSADOR WILLIAM TAYLOR.....BUT NOT ONE WITNESS FROM REPUBLICANS AND NONLEAKS????
You already proved you don't know what the fuck you're talking about when you idiotically claimed Republican committee members couldn't ask questions.. Do your homework and then try again.
And YOU have no answer to my statement about witnesses and LEAKS... .ROTFLMFAO!!!
That's because the minority party can't call their own witnesses. This isn't a trial. Now go take of your homework.
So you just admitted this is a PURELY DemonRAT WITCH HUNT with NO REPRESENTATION ...HELL LOOK AT THE LEVIN VIDEO AND SEE WHAT HAPPENED IN NIXON AND CLINTON IMPEACHMENT...YOU FUCKING COMMIE BASTARD!!!...ROTFLMFAO!!!
LOLOLOLOL

View attachment 286190
remember-no-matter-how-much-you-cry-like-a-little-37059609.png

AND STILL HAS NO ANSWER TO THE EX. AMBASSADOR WHO WASN'T EVEN IN UKRAINE AT TIME OF INCIDENT!!!

You already proved you don't know what the fuck you're talking about when you idiotically claimed Republican committee members couldn't ask questions.. Do your homework and then try again.
And YOU have no answer to my statement about witnesses and LEAKS... .ROTFLMFAO!!!
That's because the minority party can't call their own witnesses. This isn't a trial. Now go take of your homework.
So you just admitted this is a PURELY DemonRAT WITCH HUNT with NO REPRESENTATION ...HELL LOOK AT THE LEVIN VIDEO AND SEE WHAT HAPPENED IN NIXON AND CLINTON IMPEACHMENT...YOU FUCKING COMMIE BASTARD!!!...ROTFLMFAO!!!
LOLOLOLOL

View attachment 286190

AND STILL HAS NO ANSWER TO THE EX. AMBASSADOR WHO WASN'T EVEN IN UKRAINE AT TIME OF INCIDENT!!!
LOLOL

Moron, you never heard of a telephone??

You still insist on not doing your homework, he, loser?

That's ok, bitch some more how Republicans can't call their own witnesses. :lmao:

LOLOLOLOL

View attachment 286190

LOLOL

That's ok, bitch some more how Republicans can't call their own witnesses. :lmao:

AND STILL CAN'T ANSWER THE TSYLOR QUESTION..... OR THE LEAKS THAT ARE ONLY INJUROUS TO TRUMP...:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOLOLOL

View attachment 286190

LOLOL

AND STILL CAN'T ANSWER THE TSYLOR QUESTION..... OR THE LEAKS THAT ARE ONLY INJUROUS TO TRUMP...:abgg2q.jpg:
I already answered it, ya raving lunatic. It was a phone call he had with Sondland.

As far as leaks, I posted a video earlier of Jordan stepping out during the Volker deposition and leaking like a sieve.

But let's get back to the part where you cried like a baby because Republicans can't call witnesses....

So no one in the administration? Who the fuck would that be?

You're a fucking bonehead.
Fucking moron, any one of our intelligence agencies could have done it. But more to the point, you repeatedly claimed I said a Democrat running for office couldn't be touched; when in fact, I said no such thing.

I've never seen anyone as desperate as you to celebrate being such a fucking moron. :badgrin:

The intelligence agencies that have proven repeatedly to be filled with Deep State operatives like the whistleblower?
Well you see what happened when a president, running for re-election, tried it.

Your comment makes no sense, but that is par for the course for your dumb ass!
It's not my fault you're too brain-dead to understand the president is facing impeachment for soliciting foreign aid for his campaign.
He did no such thing, moron.

LOLOLOLOL

View attachment 286190

LOLOL

I already answered it, ya raving lunatic. It was a phone call he had with Sondland.

As far as leaks, I posted a video earlier of Jordan stepping out during the Volker deposition and leaking like a sieve.

But let's get back to the part where you cried like a baby because Republicans can't call witnesses....
Was that the 2nd or 3rd hand information he supposedly reported about....and stepping out in front of a group of reporters is not leaking, doing it on the sky to the Times as an Annomous source is leaking!....and why we are at i . Why all the NON TRANSPARENCY thstvwas NOT done with both Nixon and Clinton???

Fucking moron, any one of our intelligence agencies could have done it. But more to the point, you repeatedly claimed I said a Democrat running for office couldn't be touched; when in fact, I said no such thing.

I've never seen anyone as desperate as you to celebrate being such a fucking moron. :badgrin:

The intelligence agencies that have proven repeatedly to be filled with Deep State operatives like the whistleblower?

It's not my fault you're too brain-dead to understand the president is facing impeachment for soliciting foreign aid for his campaign.
Fucking moron, learn English...

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

The Clinton impeachment was not behind close doors, you lying piece of shit. I watched it on TV. Where do you morons get this shit?
The impeachment wasn't but the investigation was, ya fucking moron. Just like now. The only difference is that Congress is now conducting the investigation whereas they installed a [not so] Independent Counsel to investigate Clinton.

Who's hiding? There are Democrats and Republicans participating in these hearings. Next time, try not to drop the mic on your foot.
"Not allowed to ask questions..."
Imbecile...

House Dems' impeachment inquiry hearing resumes after GOP storms secure area

Schiff said in a letter to colleagues last week that "the majority and minority have been provided equal staff representation and time to question witnesses, who have stayed until the majority and the minority have asked all of their questions - often late into the evening."​

hun, you need to learn how to read the links that you post.

xoxo
LOLOL

Oh? You think that link says Republican committee members can't ask questions, do ya?

That is EXACTLY what your link states.

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."
Biden is a criminal. Prosecuting him was the President's job.

LOLOL

Was that the 2nd or 3rd hand information he supposedly reported about....and stepping out in front of a group of reporters is not leaking, doing it on the sky to the Times as an Annomous source is leaking!....and why we are at i . Why all the NON TRANSPARENCY thstvwas NOT done with both Nixon and Clinton???
It was a conversation he had with Sondland, who also testified.

:dance:

Who's hiding? There are Democrats and Republicans participating in these hearings. Next time, try not to drop the mic on your foot.
"Not allowed to ask questions..."
Imbecile...

House Dems' impeachment inquiry hearing resumes after GOP storms secure area

Schiff said in a letter to colleagues last week that "the majority and minority have been provided equal staff representation and time to question witnesses, who have stayed until the majority and the minority have asked all of their questions - often late into the evening."​

hun, you need to learn how to read the links that you post.

xoxo
LOLOL

Oh? You think that link says Republican committee members can't ask questions, do ya?

That is EXACTLY what your link states.
So where it states, "the majority and minority have been provided equal staff representation and time to question witnesses," I'm guessing you don't understand by "minority," it means, "Republicans?"

The Clinton impeachment was not behind close doors, you lying piece of shit. I watched it on TV. Where do you morons get this shit?
The impeachment wasn't but the investigation was, ya fucking moron. Just like now. The only difference is that Congress is now conducting the investigation whereas they installed a [not so] Independent Counsel to investigate Clinton.
Schiff is not a special prosecutor, moron. He ha sno authority to behave like one. The Intelligence committee is not a Gran jury. You're all living in La-La land.

Biden is a criminal. Prosecuting him was the President's job.
Slobbers the USMB's fucking moron. :cuckoo:

House Republicans stormed a closed-door hearing Wednesday morning to protest Democrats' impeachment inquiry process, breaking up the deposition of a top Defense Department official who was testifying about President Trump's dealings with Ukraine.

Republicans storm closed-door hearing to protest impeachment inquiry

Awww, poor, unruly Republicans. Crying like babies because they don't have access to those hearings -- even though there are Republicans who serve on the investigating committees; and whining that this isn't an official impeachment inquiry because there was no House vote -- even though there's never been a House rule mandating a full House vote to authorize an impeachment inquiry.
So members of Congress are not allowed to know what is going on in Congress?

Weird!

We aren't talking about Nazi Germany are we, when The Nazis took over The Weimar Democratic Republic of Germany, are we?

That's all the Nazis did when they took power was hold secret meetings, and have secret testimony from secret witnesses.

There are high ranking Republicans members in that impeachment inquiry. That are allowed to grill witnesses.

People like you so ignorant that you believe everything a clown show is real. Those Republicans knew the rules but they did it anyway to make sure people like you are confused. Idiot.
You are a LIAR! Republicans are not allowed to question at all. Republicans are not allowed to have transcripts or any other information.. This is a witch hunt... and you are a fucking idiot

Schiff is not a special prosecutor, moron. He ha sno authority to behave like one. The Intelligence committee is not a Gran jury. You're all living in La-La land.
He is authorized to hold an investigation, ya fucking moron. And like the investigation into Clinton... and like the investigation into Nixon... it's behind closed doors.

The day you muster a spark in that empty head of yours will be a first

Forum List

Back