McCarthy to greenlight Biden impeachment inquiry in closed-door GOP meeting this week

Biden impeachment inquiry: McCarthy says House will ...​

1694589366119.png
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-66779228

9 hours ago — Kevin McCarthy said the inquiry would focus on "allegations of abuse of power, obstruction and corruption" by Mr Biden. Republicans have been ...

1694589479406.png

I just hope it's on TV.
Then again, teabaggers don't blink twice about embarrassing themselves on TV.
Must see TV though.

But aren’t there reports out there that kind of refute bidens claims about shokin?
But aren’t there reports out there that kind of refute bidens claims about shokin? Some articles actually say that shokin was given praise for his work on corruption:

Apparently Obama liked shokin enough that he signed off on the 1B before Biden held back on it:

And then there is this:

Funny how when you attack a hornets nest, they become angry and fight back. The Neo-GOP is all in for what ever story helps their cause. The investigation into the founder of Burisma and his alleged crimes had nothing to do with Biden. He was there for his PR value.

Funny how when you attack a hornets nest, they become angry and fight back. The Neo-GOP is all in for what ever story helps their cause. The investigation into the founder of Burisma and his alleged crimes had nothing to do with Biden. He was there for his PR value.

Funny how when you attack a hornets nest, they become angry and fight back

In what way? I mean, if you’re talking about the repubs going after Biden, that’s the same thing the left did to trump. So, I guess there are a lot of angry hornets in both nests.

There are those who say that the investigation into burisma had a lot to do with the bidens and it’s all tied together. Hence the investigation

In what way? I mean, if you’re talking about the repubs going after Biden
More like Russians and their buds in Ukraine, who truly hate Democrats in the USA.

There are those who say that the investigation into burisma had a lot to do with the bidens
Only after the 2020 election. Prior to the accusation the was no investigation by the Ukraine into the hiring of Hunter Biden, nor were there ever allegations of Burisma getting special treatment from the VP. The only investigation involving Burisma at the time was into it's former owner and allegations of his financial improprieties.

Carter was only the worst until others came after him.

As far as xiden being the most corrupt, that has less to do with his term in office of president but his 50 year career in Washington

Had he not had that long a time period he might not be the most corrupt
Carter was the worse, GW Bush took the title and no one has taken it from him yet.

You guys say each of our POTUS' are the worse. I knew not to listen to that after you claimed Clinton was the worse. We all know that was bullshit.

I find it hilarious that you loons and Trump supporters are slinging almost the same accusations at each other it's like a retarded game of "I know you are but what am I ?"
Yes Trump supporters are being ridiculous.

Also consider this. They accused Clinton of using private communication devises. Then Trump stiffened the penalties on anyone doing it. Then he did it. So there's a difference.

And they can say Biden had classified documents too but he turned them over. Trump broke the law by refusing, lying to the FBI.

You'll see. It will all come out in the 4 trials.

Have fun impeaching Biden without evidence. For something petty. Something Trump did openly as POTUS. And we didn't charge him for doing business with foreign agents in exchange for $. Should we? I mean the Saudi's did give Jared $2 billion dollars after Trump hooked them up while he was POTUS.

Hey murdering prince, I will make it okay to do business with you but you have to "invest" $2 billion with my son in law 4 months after I leave office.

The House has started a formal investigation into the Impeachment of Joe Biden. Jesus Christ! This is ridiculous!

Carter was the worse, GW Bush took the title and no one has taken it from him yet.

You guys say each of our POTUS' are the worse. I knew not to listen to that after you claimed Clinton was the worse. We all know that was bullshit.
Obama and xiden were way worse then bush

I thought Clinton did a fine job, certainly too half

Sadly the demafacist took over his party

Plenty of evidence which may or may not turn into proof. Right now lib loons are spewing about “no proof” but the process is not at the proof level yet
You libs started this cavalcade of going after Trump to hamper his election opportunity so try to not be So Pearl clutching that the same technique is being applied on Biden.

Obama and xiden were way worse then bush

I thought Clinton did a fine job, certainly too half

Sadly the demafacist took over his party
I too think Clinton was fine and Obama started good but could not resist picking at racial scabs and pulling out stitches of old wounds and blew an opportunity that won’t come back

More like Russians and their buds in Ukraine, who truly hate Democrats in the USA.

Only after the 2020 election. Prior to the accusation the was no investigation by the Ukraine into the hiring of Hunter Biden, nor were there ever allegations of Burisma getting special treatment from the VP. The only investigation involving Burisma at the time was into it's former owner and allegations of his financial improprieties.

Ok, I have no idea what that has to do with my post.

Well, yeah, but after digging into it, they are finding more and more things that tie Biden into it.

The only investigation involving Burisma at the time was into it's former owner and allegations of his financial improprieties.

Perhaps, but shokins investigation was dormant at the time Biden got him fired, but he had been investigating burisma around the same time thst hunter had served as a board member, right?

Yes Trump supporters are being ridiculous.

Also consider this. They accused Clinton of using private communication devises. Then Trump stiffened the penalties on anyone doing it. Then he did it. So there's a difference.

And they can say Biden had classified documents too but he turned them over. Trump broke the law by refusing, lying to the FBI.

You'll see. It will all come out in the 4 trials.

Have fun impeaching Biden without evidence. For something petty. Something Trump did openly as POTUS. And we didn't charge him for doing business with foreign agents in exchange for $. Should we? I mean the Saudi's did give Jared $2 billion dollars after Trump hooked them up while he was POTUS.

Hey murdering prince, I will make it okay to do business with you but you have to "invest" $2 billion with my son in law 4 months after I leave office.

Have fun impeaching Biden without evidence.

Well, that’s where the dems have a leg up. You see, it’s likely the repubs won’t impeach Biden unless they find impeachable offenses…which is why they are investigating, to see if there had been anything to impeach for.

There are any number of reasons to impeach Joe Biden, just as there are for any president. I would favor war crimes over his apparent involvement in his son's corrupt business dealings, but that's me. Regardless, Democrats changed the game when they impeached Trump for basic corruption and can't act horrified about it coming back to bite them. I suspect every president from here on out will likely be impeached at least once and it will always be a meaningless exercise.

Forum List

Back