Republicans better open our fucking government or

Congress tacks on pork and pet projects to nearly every bill and you want to condone this behavior by sending them more of your own money? WTF is wrong with you? That's like sending your teenager to the store with a grocery list and a credit card only he returns with an Xbox hidden in the bottom of the grocery sack.

Your blind faith in our government is whats destroying this nation. If we demanded accountability instead of offering gullibility we'd be much better off.

The fake Republicans are the reactionaries, like Cruz and Lee and Carson and West and Rush and Sean etc.

They are the RINOs.

Republicans better open our fucking government or I am going to vote straight democrat in 2014!!! You're destroying our edge within science, tech and hundreds of thousands of American jobs.

Believe me I HATE the racism, sexism and bull shit of the democrats big time. BUT you're no longer a party of a first world nation and sure as hell don't act like you wish America to be a first world nation.

Democrats suck dick but as bad as they're, they can run a fucking government(poorly).

Don't you ever tell me how proud you're of America being a super power. You don't care if we remain such you radical heartless bastards.

At least under George Bush you cared about science, tech and our leadership in the world. No more and so I can't support such a party. Good bye! I beg all my thinking republican friends to join me.

Poor Matt. Obama closed the govt (er, 15% of it). the GOP members of the house do not have that power or authority. Obama did it, he is responsible.

Obama can open it back up, the GOP members of the house do not have that power or authrity either.

The fake Republicans are the reactionaries, like Cruz and Lee and Carson and West and Rush and Sean etc.

They are the RINOs.

Lol wut?

Put the crack pipe down. It's rotting your brain.

It's how many Republicans feel. They aren't smoking crack.

Big spenders are big spenders no matter what you call them. Most of the morons in DC play along partisan lines. Cruz, Lee & Paul and to a lesser extent Rubio are playing along the WE'RE FUCKING BREAKING THE BANK line. They are standing on principle not politics. We need a congress full of them.
I'm sure to many of you they seem extreme. To the rest of us they seem to be responsible.
And I will preemptively tell you that they wont cause a default because we have more than enough coming in to meet our OBLIGATIONS without goingIinto further debt. So save that argument as I've already responded to it.

So you just made shit up and said that National Park/Monuments have no staff.

Wow, talk about being special.

Many of them DONT have daily staff yet they are ALL closed so please point out to me how im wrong.

I'll wait....

Yawn....I know, but you right wingers are bitching over the shutdown of park/monuments that require staff.

Seriously, are you retarded or something?
How many staff man the WWII Memorial? Uhhh---BEFORE the NPS closed it, that is. It takes a lot of rangers to keep the Barrycades in place.

Also, how many staff are stationed at a park that receives no Federal funding?

How many staff are stationed at Mt Vernon?

Last edited:
Yawn....I know, but you right wingers are bitching over the shutdown of park/monuments that require staff.

Seriously, are you retarded or something?

The operative word is require. Walk in, open air monuments don't require ANY staff. The only staff Obama used was the ones that put up barricades.

Lmao....you Tea Baggers championed small government, yet throw a fit over some parks/monuments closing down that you caused since you don't want poor people and people with preexisting conditions to get healthcare.
Moonbat. :cool:

2% here 2% there. It's no biggie right? Until they use that mentality repeatedly like they already have. Before I can agree to paying more of MY money I want to see some fiscal responsibility out of DC. Anyone who blindly agrees to pay more without some idea of responsibility ...... well, you know what they say about a fool and his money.

It's unreal that no one except those that are considered "radical extremists and terrorists holding the government hostage" will be fiscally responsible.

It's sheer insanity that we watch this unending party going down in Washington with all the spenders just kicking the fiscal can down the road.

And it seems to never end.

wimpy-hamburgers-i-will-gladly-pay-you-tuesdsay-for-a-hamburger-today-whimpy-sad-hill-news.jpg

The Tea Party Caucus are fiscal idiots. They are more than willing to maintain military spending at the current levels even though the US spends more money on the military than the next 10 biggest military spending nations in the world. But spending at home to improve public education, no way.

Healthcare spending was out of control and rising at a much faster rate than the GNP or inflation prior to the ACA, due in large part to insurance being unaffordable for low income families. The system was not sustainable and it was having an adverse pact on the overall economy. Corporations were shipping jobs overseas, in part, to avoid providing healthcare insurance to low income employees. Co-pays and deductibles were also rising, as we're premiums, all to fund record insurance industry profits.

The American people were given the choice in the 2012 election as to whether to go forward with the ACA, or to elect a President who would repeal the Act. Obama was re-elected in a landslide. But the Tea Party, in its arrogance, knows better and had vowed to get rid of the ACA.

Hopefully, the American people will be wise enough to get rid of the Tea Party in the mid-term elections coming up.

Lol wut?

Put the crack pipe down. It's rotting your brain.

Big spenders are big spenders no matter what you call them. Most of the morons in DC play along partisan lines. Cruz, Lee & Paul and to a lesser extent Rubio are playing along the WE'RE FUCKING BREAKING THE BANK line. They are standing on principle not politics. We need a congress full of them.
I'm sure to many of you they seem extreme. To the rest of us they seem to be responsible. And I will preemptively tell you that they wont cause a default because we have more than enough coming in to meet our OBLIGATIONS without goingIinto further debt. So save that argument as I've already responded to it.

You are clearly delusional, a misguided individual who clearly can't face reality.

If we do government economics by grampsmurkel, the default will be globe wide. There will be consequences for the far right reactionaries much more dire than just economic and electoral.

Last edited:
Republicans have been TRYING to open the government, but Harry Reid has been successful in keeping the shut down going.

The only people that really care who is at fault are the politicians because all they care about is who is going to win the next election. The citizens of this country always come out the loser. The reason I back the TEA PARTY is they want to cut the size of government which means spend less money. All the bad publicity the TEA PARTY gets is coming from both the dems and repubs because it goes against their policy of taking more and more form the American people and gathering more power. Most people at some time have said it's time for the citizens to stand up and form a party that represents them and that's how the TEA PARTY came to be. The reason they don't have an organized party with clear leaders is it's made up of a bunch of like minded people that have not yet organized which so far has kept it from being corrupted. Somebody needs to speak for the people and the dems and repubs sure don't do that

The Tea Party is being rejected by Dem's, Repub's and independents, the mass's so to speak, because after watching them for several years, the conclusion has been reached that they do not consider the consequences of their knee jerk ideas. Their ideology is based of fraudulent spins and talking points. They are expert at pointing out problems, but horrible at finding solutions to solve those problems. In addition, they have proven themselves to be unable to govern. They cause infighting and endless squabbles amoungst themselves and their allies. Finally, they are completely dependent financially on support from the wealthiest people in society. Even their most patriotic ideas are corrupted by the dependence they have on satisfying billionairs.

After obama spent a billion $$ buying the presidency you think the TEA PARTY is a party of billionares? You want to see where the rich people are just look at the dems in Congress. The average TEA PARTY donation was around 10 bucks. Our entire political system is corrupted by big money. Look at Finestine. Worth around 2mil when first elected had no other job since and now worth around 200mil. I guess that's just the average Americans story.

The Tea Party Caucus are fiscal idiots. They are more than willing to maintain military spending at the current levels even though the US spends more money on the military than the next 10 biggest military spending nations in the world. But spending at home to improve public education, no way.

Healthcare spending was out of control and rising at a much faster rate than the GNP or inflation prior to the ACA, due in large part to insurance being unaffordable for low income families. The system was not sustainable and it was having an adverse pact on the overall economy. Corporations were shipping jobs overseas, in part, to avoid providing healthcare insurance to low income employees. Co-pays and deductibles were also rising, as we're premiums, all to fund record insurance industry profits.

The American people were given the choice in the 2012 election as to whether to go forward with the ACA, or to elect a President who would repeal the Act. Obama was re-elected in a landslide. But the Tea Party, in its arrogance, knows better and had vowed to get rid of the ACA.

Hopefully, the American people will be wise enough to get rid of the Tea Party in the mid-term elections coming up.

And the Congress with all their Tea Party candidates along with other Congress critters were elected to the House to oppose Obamacare.

They are voting based on the wishes of their electorate and their campaign promises.

Whether liberals or Middle of the road voters like it or not, these good men and women are fullfilling their campaign promise to defund and destroy Obamacare as it now exists.

I'd like to know the name of one Republican or TP candidate that ran on an election promise to go along with everything Obama wants.

An insane Obamacare bill that doesn't even provide safeguards against fraud, higher taxes, higher debt ceiling without some cuts.

Name me one Republican that ran on voting with Democrats and giving Obama every thing he wants.

They are the Opposition Party for heaven's sake.

I'm sure to many of you they seem extreme. To the rest of us they seem to be responsible. And I will preemptively tell you that they wont cause a default because we have more than enough coming in to meet our OBLIGATIONS without goingIinto further debt. So save that argument as I've already responded to it.

You are clearly delusional, a misguided individual who clearly can't face reality.

If we do government economics by grampsmurkel, the default will be globe wide. There will be consequences for the far right reactionaries much more dire than just economic and electoral.

Instead of throwing out platitudes, talking points & bullshit why don't you get specific. IF YOU CAN

Republicans better open our fucking government or I am going to vote straight democrat in 2014!!! You're destroying our edge within science, tech and hundreds of thousands of American jobs.

Believe me I HATE the racism, sexism and bull shit of the democrats big time. BUT you're no longer a party of a first world nation and sure as hell don't act like you wish America to be a first world nation.

Democrats suck dick but as bad as they're, they can run a fucking government(poorly).

Don't you ever tell me how proud you're of America being a super power. You don't care if we remain such you radical heartless bastards.

At least under George Bush you cared about science, tech and our leadership in the world. No more and so I can't support such a party. Good bye! I beg all my thinking republican friends to join me.

Your very own Cracka Ass Prez shut the Gov down.

Forum List

Back