Republicans better open our fucking government or

Matthew is sloganeering again?

let me guess - he is demanding to fund science, tech and infrastructure? :lol:

This is going to fucking destroy our economy. You people are acting like fucking fools and are risking everything.

HA! The only thing getting destroyed is the plans of greedy politicians to unwisely spend our money.
The financial markets are ignoring the government.

The Greatest Debt Crisis The World Has Ever Seen Is Coming

The largest mountain of debt in the history of the world just continues to grow even larger, and everyone knows that this colossal debt spiral is not going to end well. But we all keep playing along because nobody wants the party to end. Right now, there is an unprecedented ocean of red ink covering the planet. Globally, governments have never been in so much debt, corporations have never been in so much debt and consumers have never been in so much debt. But every time someone suggests that this is a problem and that we should at least try to get debt levels to settle down a bit, people start screaming that “austerity” will hurt the global economy. And of course it will. But we can’t continue to live way, way above our means indefinitely. Well, we can try, but at some point this entire house of cards is going to come crashing down and we are going to be facing the greatest economic crisis the world has ever seen.

It is kind of like watching a slow-motion train wreck that you have no chance of possibly stopping that you know will end up killing lots of innocent people. This debt crisis is going to end up destroying the global financial system, but there is not a thing that you or I can do to prevent it from happening. The unprecedented debt binge that we are witnessing right now is going to continue until someday we hit a brick wall of financial disaster. We can yell and we can scream, but it isn’t going to stop what is happening.

I propose
1. Cutting food stamps, welfare back to 2008 levels.
2. Get troops out of the middle east and cut military to 600 billion for a few years.

Don't cut what makes us a first world nation. Don't punish working Americans within the infrastructure, tech and science sectors.

We won't get those back for a very long time.

"Don't punish working Americans within the infrastructure sector.
Please explain what this means.

Republicans have been TRYING to open the government, but Harry Reid has been successful in keeping the shut down going.

The only people that really care who is at fault are the politicians because all they care about is who is going to win the next election. The citizens of this country always come out the loser. The reason I back the TEA PARTY is they want to cut the size of government which means spend less money. All the bad publicity the TEA PARTY gets is coming from both the dems and repubs because it goes against their policy of taking more and more form the American people and gathering more power. Most people at some time have said it's time for the citizens to stand up and form a party that represents them and that's how the TEA PARTY came to be. The reason they don't have an organized party with clear leaders is it's made up of a bunch of like minded people that have not yet organized which so far has kept it from being corrupted. Somebody needs to speak for the people and the dems and repubs sure don't do that
I don't think the goal is to necessarily spend less money. The ultimate goal should be to spend our money wisely.

Cons shut down government and are already complaining.....too funny.

These assholes are supposed to support limited government, but they are already getting their panties in a bunch over parks and monuments shutting down.

Fucking pussies.

You should continue watching Rachel Maddow.
She will keep you uninformed.

Republicans have been TRYING to open the government, but Harry Reid has been successful in keeping the shut down going.

The only people that really care who is at fault are the politicians because all they care about is who is going to win the next election. The citizens of this country always come out the loser. The reason I back the TEA PARTY is they want to cut the size of government which means spend less money. All the bad publicity the TEA PARTY gets is coming from both the dems and repubs because it goes against their policy of taking more and more form the American people and gathering more power. Most people at some time have said it's time for the citizens to stand up and form a party that represents them and that's how the TEA PARTY came to be. The reason they don't have an organized party with clear leaders is it's made up of a bunch of like minded people that have not yet organized which so far has kept it from being corrupted. Somebody needs to speak for the people and the dems and repubs sure don't do that

The Tea Party is being rejected by Dem's, Repub's and independents, the mass's so to speak, because after watching them for several years, the conclusion has been reached that they do not consider the consequences of their knee jerk ideas. Their ideology is based of fraudulent spins and talking points. They are expert at pointing out problems, but horrible at finding solutions to solve those problems. In addition, they have proven themselves to be unable to govern. They cause infighting and endless squabbles amoungst themselves and their allies. Finally, they are completely dependent financially on support from the wealthiest people in society. Even their most patriotic ideas are corrupted by the dependence they have on satisfying billionairs.

This is your OPINION.

Yawn....I know, but you right wingers are bitching over the shutdown of park/monuments that require staff.

Seriously, are you retarded or something?

The operative word is require. Walk in, open air monuments don't require ANY staff. The only staff Obama used was the ones that put up barricades.

Lmao....you Tea Baggers championed small government, yet throw a fit over some parks/monuments closing down that you caused since you don't want poor people and people with preexisting conditions to get healthcare.

Right. We want all poor people to DIE!!!!
You got us. We confess....
BTW....No one can be or is denied 'healthcare'...

So you just made shit up and said that National Park/Monuments have no staff.

Wow, talk about being special.

Many of them DONT have daily staff yet they are ALL closed so please point out to me how im wrong.

I'll wait....

Yawn....I know, but you right wingers are bitching over the shutdown of park/monuments that require staff.

Seriously, are you retarded or something?
Ahh yes. Let the insults fly..
Your argument is lost.
Shut it

I really don't care if the monuments stay closed for another year. Get government open and people back to work.

Which people?
No one in the privater sector has lost their job over this.
All 400k DoD employees are back at the Pentagon.
The VA is up and running.
Let the rest stay home..Or even better. Let them head off to the private sector.

Why would you assume my solution would be more spending and higher taxes? Could it be that you are one of the ones stuck inside that bubble where you believe anyone who disagrees with you is automaticly a liberal and opponent? It is never good when a political movement or party is dependent for it's existance on special interest that have agenda's that are different or even opposit of the movement or party. That is where the Tea Party is today. The core beliefs of it's members and fans are not in tune with the special interest that supports them financialy. They have been corrupted beyond repair.

You're telling me that dems aren't reliant on special interests? Lol.

I'm not a democrat. I'm a pragmatist and centerist. My choice is moderate pragmatic Republicans or conservative pragmatic Democrats.
Dem's amd Repub's are certaily dependent of special interest, but they have many to choose from. When push comes to shove they can reject specific ones if they want. Anyhow, most of the special interest play both sides. The T's are dependent on only one special interest. That would be the obscenely rich who are trying to avoid higher taxes. The T's are of no value to any other special interest group.

Centrist?
Then explain your every post that sides with everything the democrats propose and everything they do.

George Bush's SEC let Wall Street run a derivatives based Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy in 2008.

Now the Tea Party Republicans are trying to destroy our economy again.

It is time to vote them out, before they can do any more damage.

I don't believe cutting edge science or math has anything to do with the govt. That remains private enterprise.

You should study the technology that came out of just the space program or the Pentagon - and how it was fed into things like consumer electronics. Do you know who developed and launched the first satellites - and how vital satellites are across different sectors? How much do you know about aerospace technology? Do you know the history of Boeing's relationship to government? Maybe also study the relationship between government and MIT or Stanford, especially during the Cold War. Research the scientific advancements that came out of government-university partnerships. Maybe also check out energy. You might investigate the money and research that comes out of the DOE and flows into oil, natural gas and coal. The Heritage Foundation wrote a scathing critique of Obama for wanting to limit government's role in developing new technologies for oil drilling. The private sector doesn't like it when the government welfare stops.

Turn off talk radio and study this stuff.

Last edited:
I don't believe cutting edge science or math has anything to do with the govt. That remains private enterprise.

You should study the technology that came out of just the space program or the Pentagon - and how it was fed into things like consumer electronics. Do you know who developed and launched the first satellites - and how vital satellites are across different sectors. And then there's aerospace technology? Do you know the history of Boeing - specifically its relationship to government? Maybe also study the relationship between government and MIT or Stanford, especially during the Cold War. Research the scientific advancements that came out of government-university partnerships. And then there's energy. You might investigate the money and research that comes out of the DOE and flows into oil, natural gas and coal. The Heritage Foundation wrote a scathing critique of Obama for limiting government's role in developing new technologies for oil drilling. The private sector doesn't like it when the government welfare stops.

Turn off talk radio and study this stuff.

Bingo...All first world science and tech powers do this. Conservatives are really not very smart of the way things work.

Cons shut down government and are already complaining.....too funny.

These assholes are supposed to support limited government, but they are already getting their panties in a bunch over parks and monuments shutting down.

Fucking pussies.

They can't see the insanity in that.

Forum List

Back