Matt Taibbi was asked "why doesn't he pay much attention to the sins (or threats) from "the right"?"

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Taibbi speaks the truth. We see a lite bit of the leftist insanity on this site daily.

They'll stop at nothing and think nothing of it.

3) The Democrats’ ambitions are significantly more dangerous than those of the Republicans. From digital surveillance to censorship to making Intel and enforcement agencies central players in domestic governance — all plans being executed globally as well as in our one country — they are thinking on a much bigger and more dangerous scale than Republicans. I lived in third world countries and the endless criminal indictments of people like Trump and ongoing lawfare efforts to prevent even third party challenges are classic authoritarian symptoms. The Republicans aren’t near this kind of capability;

4) Last and most important, the Democrats are being organized around a more potent but also much dumber, more cultlike ideology. People like Yuval Harari and his Transhumanist “divinity” concept scare me a lot more than the Rs, and I was once undercover in an apocalyptic church in Texas. Ask your average Russian or Cuban what overempowered pseudo-intellectuals are capable of.

Taibbi speaks the truth. We see a lite bit of the leftist insanity on this site daily.

3) The Democrats’ ambitions are significantly more dangerous than those of the Republicans. From digital surveillance to censorship to making Intel and enforcement agencies central players in domestic governance — all plans being executed globally as well as in our one country — they are thinking on a much bigger and more dangerous scale than Republicans. I lived in third world countries and the endless criminal indictments of people like Trump and ongoing lawfare efforts to prevent even third party challenges are classic authoritarian symptoms. The Republicans aren’t near this kind of capability;
4) Last and most important, the Democrats are being organized around a more potent but also much dumber, more cultlike ideology. People like Yuval Harari and his Transhumanist “divinity” concept scare me a lot more than the Rs, and I was once undercover in an apocalyptic church in Texas. Ask your average Russian or Cuban what overempowered pseudo-intellectuals are capable of.

Surprising!

I call it fake. Yes, Taibbi has been critical of the left but this seems to be a hoax.

The Democrat party is evolving toward Marxism and MAGA people are evolving toward freedom and liberty, what our country was founded on. Intelligent people, like Taibbi and Musk have chosen freedom. The Democrat party has become a self serving gang that doesn't care about the freedom, safety and prosperity of the American people AT ALL. MAGA

I call it fake. Yes, Taibbi has been critical of the left but this seems to be a hoax.

YOu have to take his writing for years into context. His was the absolute best coverage of the 2008 market crash. He condemned all the actions that led up to it BUT then condemned the actions that resulted from it also.

It's a mistake to think Taibbi is backing Republicans here though. He is not. He is simply saying that they are not capable of doing all that much.

As an example. The Obama administration argued that many of our banking laws were broken but they would not pursue charges because that would do more harm to the economy (total B.S.).

Can you imagine the uproar if it was Trump that argued that? Where was the condemnation when the Obama administration argued it? Nowhere to be found.

Forum List

Back