Republicans better open our fucking government or

Earth to Matthew: Most of the government is Still Open (over 83%).

And if employees are Nonessential, why is the government involved in those activities in the first place?

Cons shut down government and are already complaining.....too funny.

These assholes are supposed to support limited government, but they are already getting their panties in a bunch over parks and monuments shutting down.

Fucking pussies.

These assholes are supposed to support limited government, but they are already getting their panties in a bunch over parks and monuments shutting down.

Fucking pussies.

Parks and monuments that have no daily staff running them saves us money how? The intent is clear and the backlash is justified.

Fucking pussies.

Parks and monuments that have no daily staff running them saves us money how? The intent is clear and the backlash is justified.

Wow, you are ignorant. National parks/Museums have daily staff.

Stop living in your mother's basement and get out more.

Fucking pussies.

Daily staff standing at the turnouts to look at Mt. Rushmore? Really?

What a galactic waste of taxpayer money.

Fucking pussies.

No, all parks don't have daily staff. Perhaps it is you who is clueless.

Troll

Daily staff standing at the turnouts to look at Mt. Rushmore? Really?

What a galactic waste of taxpayer money.

I agree, South Dakota is waste. Lets wipe it off the map.

The Argentine economic depression was a major downturn in Argentina's economy. It began in 1999 with a decrease of real Gross Domestic Product (GDP). The crisis caused the fall of the government, default on the country's foreign debt, widespread unemployment, riots, the rise of alternative currencies and the end of the peso's fixed exchange rate to the US dollar. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentine_economic_crisis_(1999–2002)

This will be worse as we're pretty much the thing that holds the world up.

you all better understand a part of the TeaPs WANT to put us over the edge so they can rise like a phoenix from the ashes of Depression as the rulers of all. That is very Mussolini and Hitler-esq.

You sound like a hysterical old woman. Related to Matthew?

He's become a one trick pony...tea party tea party tea party

jake the fake is nothing more than a troll anymore

Republicans better open our fucking government or I am going to vote straight democrat in 2014!!! You're destroying our edge within science, tech and hundreds of thousands of American jobs.

Believe me I HATE the racism, sexism and bull shit of the democrats big time. BUT you're no longer a party of a first world nation and sure as hell don't act like you wish America to be a first world nation.

Democrats suck dick but as bad as they're, they can run a fucking government(poorly).

Don't you ever tell me how proud you're of America being a super power. You don't care if we remain such you radical heartless bastards.

At least under George Bush you cared about science, tech and our leadership in the world. No more and so I can't support such a party. Good bye! I beg all my thinking republican friends to join me.

Wolf in Sheeps Clothing Speaks.

Pretending to be a Republican, something he never was anyway.

You voted straight Dem in last election in my opinion. You don't fool anyone with your BS, and you will vote with the Dems again and I will cancel your vote again with mine.

This is going to fucking destroy our economy. You people are acting like fucking fools and are risking everything.

How is it going to destroy our economy when govt is the entity that is blowing out the treasury. I'm not sure about you but I'm tired of my tax dollars paying for endless wars, social engineering experiments, and other assorted calamities.

If we reenter a economic collapse as bad as 2008 as I am hearing on c-span. I'll do everything in my power to make the republican party the Whigs.

And of course you'll blame the GOP for the policies of the Dems who chose this course of policy. To reinflate the bubbles on Wall Street with Tax Payer's money and Federal Reserve notes.

Again, you are a tool of the left. Nothing more and nothing less.

Argentina was the last large country to default on its debt, in 2002. This default led to a collapse of the banking system and wiped out of millions of peoples’ life savings. The economy of the South American country is only now getting itself back on its feet.

Greece’s partial debt default

In 2011, investors in the Greek government were told that they would only be paid back a proportion — as little as 60 percent — of the money that they had invested in Greece's debt. So if they held one million Euro of Greek debt, they were set to only get back 600,000 Euro. This is called taking a haircut. The fear is that investors with Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Irish, and even perhaps French government debt may soon be asked to take a haircut. This isn’t as bad as a full blown debt default, where the government reneges on its debt.
The Euro Debt Crisis: Debt Default - For Dummies

Don't fucking do it.

Forum List

Back