Republican Debate, 2-6-2016

Look it up and stop lying. She knows the difference between classified and unclassified.

Then why does she keep saying that nothing on her server was "marked classified?" She's admitting she doesn't know the difference.

Wrong again
Britpat is one of the biggest liars here and that's because she is nothing but talking points. She's like Cruz and Rubio. All memorized chatter, no substance.

Calling her a liar is actually too kind....90% of what she post on here is just vulgar profanity and personal insults. The amount of substantial debate or civil discussion from Britpat's entire time on this forum probably wouldn't even cover 1 page on my 14" laptop screen, and that's even including false statements.
I grant you I am seldom civil with liberals. That's because they are totally amoral despicable reptiles. I treat them with the respect they deserve. However, I include plenty of substance in my posts. Anyone who supports Hillary is in no position to be attacking Cruz or Rubi for using talking points. They are also in no position to be calling anyone a liar.

If you see them as inhuman the correct response would be not to communicate with them at all save for correcting any data or statements you find incorrect or misleading.

I find your posts in general to have some of the lowest value of any poster on this forum....I honestly put more stock into reading Rabbi's post than yours. It's usually just eye sores of vulgarity and cruel statements. I've come to skipping over most of the posts where I see your avatar, which is what you can expect when having such immature behavior pretty much anywhere in the world, even online.

Then why does she keep saying that nothing on her server was "marked classified?" She's admitting she doesn't know the difference.

Wrong again
Britpat is one of the biggest liars here and that's because she is nothing but talking points. She's like Cruz and Rubio. All memorized chatter, no substance.

Calling her a liar is actually too kind....90% of what she post on here is just vulgar profanity and personal insults. The amount of substantial debate or civil discussion from Britpat's entire time on this forum probably wouldn't even cover 1 page on my 14" laptop screen, and that's even including false statements.
I grant you I am seldom civil with liberals. That's because they are totally amoral despicable reptiles. I treat them with the respect they deserve. However, I include plenty of substance in my posts. Anyone who supports Hillary is in no position to be attacking Cruz or Rubi for using talking points. They are also in no position to be calling anyone a liar.

If you see them as inhuman the correct response would be not to communicate with them at all save for correcting any data or statements you find incorrect or misleading.

I find your posts in general to have some of the lowest value of any poster on this forum....I honestly put more stock into reading Rabbi's post than yours. It's usually just eye sores of vulgarity and cruel statements. I've come to skipping over most of the posts where I see your avatar, which is what you can expect when having such immature behavior pretty much anywhere in the world, even online.

What really bothers you is that I give no quarter to liberals and I always tear them a new one. Is that "cruel?" Why should I care? I'm not here to make friends or have stimulating conversations. I'm here to defeat liberalism.

If you don't like it, then tough shit. I couldn't care less.

Wrong. Liberals are a threat to my welfare. As such, the proper way to treat them is to attack them in every way that has an effect. Ridicule, insults, facts and logic are all effective weapons. ridicule is probably the most effective. It's sad to say, but liberals are immune to facts and logic. That's why they have earned the ridicule I heap on them..

Wrong again

What really bothers you is that I give no quarter to liberals and I always tear them a new one. Is that "cruel?" Why should I care? I'm not here to make friends or have stimulating conversations. I'm here to defeat liberalism.

So you're a nun or a church lady of somekind?

I think it's bullshit that Carly Fiorina wasn't on that stage.

Carly Fiorina was excluded from the ABC stage, after beating John Kasich and Chris Christie in a real vote in Iowa. They were on the stage, she wasn't. She is polling ahead of Ben Carson & Chris Christie in New Hampshire. They're on the stage, she wasn't. The Republican National Committee's primary responsibility is to insure that all candidates are treated equally and fairly. While they're trying to point fingers at ABC, just consider one thing. Imagine that Ted Cruz had won Iowa, and ABC used an obscure poll to show that other candidates were ahead of him, and they decided to exclude Ted Cruz from the debate stage. The Republican National committee's roof would have blown off, and they would have demanded that he was on the stage, or they would have threatened to cancel the debate. Carly Fiorina is winning in every Republican Woman straw poll in this country.

So what does that say about a party that doesn't have enough respect for their women base (who are really the workers of the party) to NOT demand that their favorite candidate is put on a debate stage, after she rightfully won that place?

The Republican party already has serious issues with women. They lost them by double digits in 2012, younger women by 36 points. This secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama. This only confirms what the average woman thinks about the party. That they're oppressive to women. Women rule this country as the majority voting block, and they kick can your ass in the voting booth. So who really won this debate? Hillary Clinton did.

Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History

The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing

Clinton1web_2831249b.jpg

Last edited:
Trump getting destroyed out there :D
Then why is it that every online poll, except Blaze, has Trump at over 60% as the winner. He knew something the others apparently didn't. They aren't just playing to a studio audience, they are playing to a national audience that doesn't necessarily relate to those in the studio.

Wrong. Liberals are a threat to my welfare. As such, the proper way to treat them is to attack them in every way that has an effect. Ridicule, insults, facts and logic are all effective weapons. ridicule is probably the most effective. It's sad to say, but liberals are immune to facts and logic. That's why they have earned the ridicule I heap on them..

Facts and Logic are effective weapons....ridicule and insults are worthless. When you call someone stupid or some other childish insult there is nothing behind it but your opinion, which itself is worthless without facts and logic to back them up.

Anyone could walk up to Einstein and call him an idiot....there's absolutely nothing stopping them from doing so. How does that have any value independent of anything else?

Businesses that stab this country in the back and think they can screw the American worker out of their productivity should just get the fuck out!
You live on unemployment don't you.
That attitude will chase them away and they'll take their jobs with them.
Living in poverty without a job might suit you it doesn't suit me.

You friend Sarah G seems to be afraid to confront me directly, even though I didn't ridicule her or call her names. I simply pointed out that the claims she was making were total horseshit.

I want to see a brass knuckle fight between Hillary and Bernie.

although Rubio didnt win, they will vote for him soley cause he will take out the beast in most of the 58 states
57 states. I know that because President Obama told me.
Counting Israel there are 57 Islamic states I believe. Keep in mind they want to take over Israel.
Really? The 57 states I referred to was Obama's error while on the campaign mode that there were 57 states in the US. It was supposed to be funny.

Now, not many people would know there are 57 Islamic states, especially if they happen to be American or Christian. Right?

What an outlandish mistake, Obama saying he had visited all 57 states of the US! He really just mixed it up with the 57 ISLAMIC states. He identifies with that number and those states more than the US. Very interesting!

You friend Sarah G seems to be afraid to confront me directly, even though I didn't ridicule her or call her names. I simply pointed out that the claims she was making were total horseshit.
I'm not afraid of you, britpat. I told you already that you were lying about Hillary not knowing the difference between classified and unclassified and that you should go look it up. I'm not here to educate you on the truth, I will call out the lies though whenever I see them. I have a lot to do today, unlike you obviously. I don't have time to run and fetch facts for you. If you're going to talk about it, get informed.

although Rubio didnt win, they will vote for him soley cause he will take out the beast in most of the 58 states
57 states. I know that because President Obama told me.
Counting Israel there are 57 Islamic states I believe. Keep in mind they want to take over Israel.
Really? The 57 states I referred to was Obama's error while on the campaign mode that there were 57 states in the US. It was supposed to be funny.

Now, not many people would know there are 57 Islamic states, especially if they happen to be American or Christian. Right?

What an outlandish mistake, Obama saying he had visited all 57 states of the US! He really just mixed it up with the 57 ISLAMIC states. He identifies with that number and those states more than the US. Very interesting!
Oh good grief. How silly.

I'm not afraid of you, britpat. I told you already that you were lying about Hillary not knowing the difference between classified and unclassified and that you should go look it up. I'm not here to educate you on the truth, I will call out the lies though whenever I see them. I have a lot to do today, unlike you obviously. I don't have time to run and fetch facts for you. If you're going to talk about it, get informed.

Just where would I "look up" this so-called "fact?" Here are some actual facts: Hillary said there were no materials on her server "marked classified." On the other hand, the FBI said there were 22 documents marked "TOP SECRET." Furthermore, Hillary is supposed to know if a document is classified whether it's marked or not. Hillary is a liar, but I will charge off your behavior to stupidity and gullibility.

The GOP candidates spent the whole debate smearing each other, proving to the voters that none of them a capable of being the next POTUS. Sand box banter was the whole debate. No issues,except maybe Kashich's tax cut proposal, which will only raise the deficit. Republicans have no substance of reality. The last three con presidents proved it over and over and over. They added over $10 trillion and destroyed the economy, and American credibility and integrity.

I think Christie is a major asshole! I'm still waiting for his fat ass to be swallowed by Bridgegate.
Good gracious! I wondered when you were golng to say something completely irrelevant and classy. I can breathe now!
Either Crispie is so incompetent he had no idea of what was going on in his office. Which should make him ineligible for being president. OR, he gave the order, which would also make him ineligible for being president.

So that would also bar Hillary from office, wouldn't it? She keeps saying she didn't know the laws on handling classified material and she didn't know she was sending and receiving classified materials.
She didn't say that.
If she knew the laws, then why was she storing classified materials on her personal server?
First, the materiel wasn't classified when she received it. But you knew that. It's been in the news.

Second, she was only doing with George Bush did in the White House and Colin Powell and Condaleeza Rice did before her. And you knew that too.

Third, the law mandating the SOC use a government server wasn't passed and signed until two years after she left office. But you also knew that.

This reminds me of Republicans cutting funding for protection of US Embassies and then blaming Hillary Clinton and then secretly and without fanfare, restoring the cuts.

GOP cuts to embassy security draw scrutiny, jabs from Democrats

“When House Republicans protect budget-busting tax breaks for millionaires first, and slash embassy security, they reveal that their tough talk on national security is really just hollow words,” said Jesse Ferguson, a spokesman for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

gop restores funding cuts for embassy protection - Google Search

Good gracious! I wondered when you were golng to say something completely irrelevant and classy. I can breathe now!
Either Crispie is so incompetent he had no idea of what was going on in his office. Which should make him ineligible for being president. OR, he gave the order, which would also make him ineligible for being president.

So that would also bar Hillary from office, wouldn't it? She keeps saying she didn't know the laws on handling classified material and she didn't know she was sending and receiving classified materials.
She didn't say that.
If she knew the laws, then why was she storing classified materials on her personal server?
First, the materiel wasn't classified when she received it. But you knew that. It's been in the news.

Second, she was only doing with George Bush did in the White House and Colin Powell and Condaleeza Rice did before her. And you knew that too.

Third, the law mandating the SOC use a government server wasn't passed and signed until two years after she left office. But you also knew that.

This reminds me of Republicans cutting funding for protection of US Embassies and then blaming Hillary Clinton and then secretly and without fanfare, restoring the cuts.

GOP cuts to embassy security draw scrutiny, jabs from Democrats

“When House Republicans protect budget-busting tax breaks for millionaires first, and slash embassy security, they reveal that their tough talk on national security is really just hollow words,” said Jesse Ferguson, a spokesman for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]gop restores funding cuts for embassy protection - Google Search

[/FONT]

Apparently since you can't do your own thinking, I'll help you out.

SAP intelligence is born classified. The "it wasn't when I saw it" excuse does not fly, the protocols just to view take more than a wink and a smile.

If Powell or Rice compromised national security as Hillary did, line up the FBI to explore that as soon as Clinton faces the music.

Forum List

Back