Republican Debate, 2-6-2016

Either Crispie is so incompetent he had no idea of what was going on in his office. Which should make him ineligible for being president. OR, he gave the order, which would also make him ineligible for being president.

So that would also bar Hillary from office, wouldn't it? She keeps saying she didn't know the laws on handling classified material and she didn't know she was sending and receiving classified materials.
She didn't say that.
If she knew the laws, then why was she storing classified materials on her personal server?
Look it up and stop lying. She knows the difference between classified and unclassified.

Then why does she keep saying that nothing on her server was "marked classified?" She's admitting she doesn't know the difference.

Wrong again

CNN says that Cruz was wrong about something...will tell after break...waiting. waiting...
Cruz explains Cruz=Carson situation. Cruz was saying false things in debate NEVER did CNN say Carson was out of the race. Cruz lied.

So that would also bar Hillary from office, wouldn't it? She keeps saying she didn't know the laws on handling classified material and she didn't know she was sending and receiving classified materials.
She didn't say that.
If she knew the laws, then why was she storing classified materials on her personal server?
Look it up and stop lying. She knows the difference between classified and unclassified.

Then why does she keep saying that nothing on her server was "marked classified?" She's admitting she doesn't know the difference.

Wrong again

It's obviously true.

CNN is calling Cruz a LIAR about his Ben Carson dirty tricks.

The liars spinners and twisters are MSM RiNO and all DemWitted loons. Hard to find an honest American Politician these days. Need an outsider......as the polls have shown. MSM gave us McCain Romney Obama Hillary etc.

It's called Roe v. Wade...

Dred Scot decision ring a bell?
False comparison fallacy.

So you're saying you believe Dred Scot should still be the law of the land because it once was?

At some point people tend to tumble to the fact something's a bad idea and shouldn't be that way anymore. Hence the reason Dred Scot isn't.

One day Roe v Wade will go the same way. Just a matter of time.
You're exhibiting your ignorance of the law, the Constitution, and the doctrine of judicial review.

You're attempting to conflate two issues, one having nothing to do with another, where the cases involved concerned two completely unrelated realms of Constitutional law; the moronic 'argument' that the Supreme Court 'sometimes gets it wrong' is completely devoid of merit, and in no way undermines the legitimacy of other rulings one might oppose for subjective, partisan reasons – which is why such an ignorant, idiotic 'argument' is a fallacy.

Moreover, Roe is no longer relevant case law concerning privacy rights and reproductive liberty; Planned Parenthood v. Casey is the current case law – settled, accepted, and consistent with the doctrine of substantive due process and the 14th Amendment, prohibiting the states from seeking to compel a woman to give birth against her will through force of law.

And the American people will never allow the social right to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

Jeb reached so hard tonight like he's scared mommy will have to be dragged out in the snow again. Cause he's so out of touch with the common man, he flubs and is why I'm moving on with the Bush family this election.

Kasich and Bush had strong debates Cruz and Trump did nothing to really damage themselves Carson stayed steady I don't think he will really go up or down Rubio got banged up early by Christie but did well enough later in the debate to not suffer any long term damage Christie succeeded in doing some damage to Rubio but I think he might have done as much if not more to himself in the process. So that is my debate assessment much like Iowa it will be the votes Tuesday night that truly show who won or lost.

Jeb reached so hard tonight like he's scared mommy will have to be dragged out in the snow again. Cause he's so out of touch with the common man, he flubs and is why I'm moving on with the Bush family this election.
I saw the video of "Please Clap." That just tore at my heart strings. Right there, it told me he had stayed too long in the campaign. I wanted to hug him and tell him, "I'll take you home, come on, honey,"

Kasich and Bush had strong debates Cruz and Trump did nothing to really damage themselves Carson stayed steady I don't think he will really go up or down Rubio got banged up early by Christie but did well enough later in the debate to not suffer any long term damage Christie succeeded in doing some damage to Rubio but I think he might have done as much if not more to himself in the process. So that is my debate assessment much like Iowa it will be the votes Tuesday night that truly show who won or lost.

Christie did better out of those establishment ones you mentioned. He could have launched into Jebby too. But Jeb knew.

Women in military combat...Rubio support if they meet requirements... Army Air Force and Navy smaller now than every before in history.
Jeb - yes to woman in the military.

How dumb...Also we have the smallest navy in 120 years but we're spending as much as we did under Bush! Where is it all going.
Billion dollar gas stations in the Middle East.

I was surprised by Trump's lack of bluster during this debate. He didn't do a good job, and he didn't do a terrible job. He was just kinda there. Even Cruz was just "meh". None of the front runners made a big splash, but Rubio made a big thud.
He really didn't have to do anything, Aaron. He's leading in the polls, big. He just didn't want to make any mistakes.

I disagree. I think he had to prove he maintains front runner status after coming in second in Iowa. His performance in this debate may not have hurt him, but it certainly didn't help him.

Forum List

Back