Republican Debate, 2-6-2016

As much as some of them like to bash Obama rather than tout their own accomplishments would leave one to believe that Obama is running for reelection. Obama has kept their arrogant asses safe for the past 7 years in spite of their hateful obstruction.

You're joking, right? The guy who wants to import 100,000 refugees infiltrated with ISIS fighters into this country is keeping us safe?

Have you ever thought of trying to post something that is the truth. You sure like to post lies. Maybe you need some truth therapy?

You and your sleazy Komrades are the ones posting lies to defend a liar and a crook.

You need to provide a link to your "100,000 refugees" or you need to admit you lied. We can wait...

BERLIN — The Obama administration will increase the number of worldwide refugees the United States accepts each year to 100,000 by 2017, a significant increase over the current annual cap of 70,000, Secretary of State John Kerry said Sunday.
There you go, sleazebag.

Not sure if you have notice that Obama is no longer President after January 2017. The vetting process for Syrian refugees with take years. The number in 2016 will be 10,000 with the possibility of 100,000 in the future. Try to state the facts instead of "ifs and maybes."

Obama Asks Administration To Accept 10,000 Syrian Refugees In 2016

I would call you the same name you called me, but I don't stoop that low. But you, a member of God's Party has no problem calling names. Typical Hypocrite.

You're joking, right? The guy who wants to import 100,000 refugees infiltrated with ISIS fighters into this country is keeping us safe?

Have you ever thought of trying to post something that is the truth. You sure like to post lies. Maybe you need some truth therapy?

You and your sleazy Komrades are the ones posting lies to defend a liar and a crook.

You need to provide a link to your "100,000 refugees" or you need to admit you lied. We can wait...

BERLIN — The Obama administration will increase the number of worldwide refugees the United States accepts each year to 100,000 by 2017, a significant increase over the current annual cap of 70,000, Secretary of State John Kerry said Sunday.
There you go, sleazebag.

Not sure if you have notice that Obama is no longer President after January 2017. The vetting process for Syrian refugees with take years. The number in 2016 will be 10,000 with the possibility of 100,000 in the future. Try to state the facts instead of "ifs and maybes."

I would call you the same name you called me, but I don't stoop that low. But you, a member of God's Party has no problem calling names. Typical Hypocrite.

Yeah, you're so polite and respectful that you would never consider saying something insulting like "Have you ever thought of trying to post something that is the truth. You sure like to post lies. Maybe you need some truth therapy?"

You're just another sleazy insulting leftwing hosebag, even though you pretend to be otherwise.

As much as some of them like to bash Obama rather than tout their own accomplishments would leave one to believe that Obama is running for reelection. Obama has kept their arrogant asses safe for the past 7 years in spite of their hateful obstruction.

There you go, sleazebag.

Not sure if you have notice that Obama is no longer President after January 2017. The betting process for Syrian refugees with take years. The number in 2016 will be 10,000 with the possibility of 100,000 in the future. Try to state the facts instead of "ifs and maybes."

There you go, sleazebag.

Yeah, you're so polite and respectful that you would never consider saying something insulting like "Have you ever thought of trying to post something that is the truth. You sure like to post lies. Maybe you need some truth therapy?"

You're just another sleazy insulting leftwing hosebag, even though you pretend to be otherwise.

You sound pretty miserable. I expect after Nov 2016, you will be unbearable.

I thought I heard/saw a poll on CNN or MSNBC a couple hours ago stating that Kasich was ahead of Rubio in New Hampshire. Anyone else see or hear that?

I grant you I am seldom civil with liberals. That's because they are totally amoral despicable reptiles. I treat them with the respect they deserve. However, I include plenty of substance in my posts. Anyone who supports Hillary is in no position to be attacking Cruz or Rubi for using talking points. They are also in no position to be calling anyone a liar.

If you see them as inhuman the correct response would be not to communicate with them at all save for correcting any data or statements you find incorrect or misleading.

I find your posts in general to have some of the lowest value of any poster on this forum....I honestly put more stock into reading Rabbi's post than yours. It's usually just eye sores of vulgarity and cruel statements. I've come to skipping over most of the posts where I see your avatar, which is what you can expect when having such immature behavior pretty much anywhere in the world, even online.

What really bothers you is that I give no quarter to liberals and I always tear them a new one. Is that "cruel?" Why should I care? I'm not here to make friends or have stimulating conversations. I'm here to defeat liberalism.

If you don't like it, then tough shit. I couldn't care less.

So you're a nun or a church lady of somekind?
You friend Sarah G seems to be afraid to confront me directly, even though I didn't ridicule her or call her names. I simply pointed out that the claims she was making were total horseshit.
I'm not afraid of you, britpat. I told you already that you were lying about Hillary not knowing the difference between classified and unclassified and that you should go look it up. I'm not here to educate you on the truth, I will call out the lies though whenever I see them. I have a lot to do today, unlike you obviously. I don't have time to run and fetch facts for you. If you're going to talk about it, get informed.
There are certain emails/docs that are classified even if they are not marked classified. Not being marked does not mean they are not classified.

If you see them as inhuman the correct response would be not to communicate with them at all save for correcting any data or statements you find incorrect or misleading.

I find your posts in general to have some of the lowest value of any poster on this forum....I honestly put more stock into reading Rabbi's post than yours. It's usually just eye sores of vulgarity and cruel statements. I've come to skipping over most of the posts where I see your avatar, which is what you can expect when having such immature behavior pretty much anywhere in the world, even online.

What really bothers you is that I give no quarter to liberals and I always tear them a new one. Is that "cruel?" Why should I care? I'm not here to make friends or have stimulating conversations. I'm here to defeat liberalism.

You friend Sarah G seems to be afraid to confront me directly, even though I didn't ridicule her or call her names. I simply pointed out that the claims she was making were total horseshit.
I'm not afraid of you, britpat. I told you already that you were lying about Hillary not knowing the difference between classified and unclassified and that you should go look it up. I'm not here to educate you on the truth, I will call out the lies though whenever I see them. I have a lot to do today, unlike you obviously. I don't have time to run and fetch facts for you. If you're going to talk about it, get informed.
There are certain emails/docs that are classified even if they are not marked classified. Not being marked does not mean they are not classified.
That's what she said.

Let me help to alleviate some of your ignorance on this subject. SecState is a classifying member of secure information protocols. They know in viewing a document whether it should bear a security classification, or not.

SAP information in particular is very sensitive, and protocols just to view it should preclude it EVER being available for access outside it's controlled systems. If any of the information on her server is SAP level, and it's been reported it is, then someone committed a serious felony to get it onto Hillary's server.

So your only defenses are.

Someone, possibly several people were criminally incompetent
They were intentionally criminal acts.

Those are the only options.
Well, some folks are ignorant enough to lie about what she had to say. She never said she didn't know the difference between classified or unclassified emails, of course she knew. She said certain emails had not been marked as classified until later. She has criticized the intelligence community for the first time recently about that but she has cooperated fully.

You all just love to distort any issue that may hurt the Democrats in this election because you know you'll never get your dudball candidates past either Hillary or Bernie. Go try to get your panties untwisted, loser and let britpat get out of her own messy postings.
Hiding behind technicalities is not Presidential.

I thought I heard/saw a poll on CNN or MSNBC a couple hours ago stating that Kasich was ahead of Rubio in New Hampshire. Anyone else see or hear that?
I heard he was 4th. Trump 33% then Cruz low teens, Rubio then Kasich. There could be something updated since this morning?

What part of his statement was untrue? You need some truth therapy. You don't counter a statement with unsubstantiated accusations.

Let me help to alleviate some of your ignorance on this subject. SecState is a classifying member of secure information protocols. They know in viewing a document whether it should bear a security classification, or not.

SAP information in particular is very sensitive, and protocols just to view it should preclude it EVER being available for access outside it's controlled systems. If any of the information on her server is SAP level, and it's been reported it is, then someone committed a serious felony to get it onto Hillary's server.

So your only defenses are.

Someone, possibly several people were criminally incompetent
They were intentionally criminal acts.

Those are the only options.
Well, some folks are ignorant enough to lie about what she had to say. She never said she didn't know the difference between classified or unclassified emails, of course she knew. She said certain emails had not been marked as classified until later. She has criticized the intelligence community for the first time recently about that but she has cooperated fully.

You all just love to distort any issue that may hurt the Democrats in this election because you know you'll never get your dudball candidates past either Hillary or Bernie. Go try to get your panties untwisted, loser and let britpat get out of her own messy postings.
Hiding behind technicalities is not Presidential.
She isn't hiding. She talks about it all the time.

Isn't it the responsibility of the "originator" to classify government/military information?

There you go, sleazebag.

Not sure if you have notice that Obama is no longer President after January 2017. The betting process for Syrian refugees with take years. The number in 2016 will be 10,000 with the possibility of 100,000 in the future. Try to state the facts instead of "ifs and maybes."

There you go, sleazebag.

You sound pretty miserable. I expect after Nov 2016, you will be unbearable.
redefining the definition of IS again. Fucking Liberals and their technicalities.
Obama is the one who approved the 100k input not his next to be President. Doesn't matter when they actually get here, they are still Obama's fault.

There you go, sleazebag.

That's all beside the point. Kerry announced that Obama wants to import 100,000 Muslims savages in 2017. That proves my claim.

That's what she said.

Actually, it's not.

Isn't it the responsibility of the "originator" to classify government/military information?

Yes and No. We have proof Hillary ordered her staff to remove classified markings so material could be sent without it's classifying markings. So we may have information that was classified, then had the classification removed in order to move to her server.

Any classifying body, of which SecState is one, has the responsibility to advise when classified material is being moved without the proper identifiers....and they're required to know what those are. That's part of what being a classifying body means.

So as it stands, she's either criminally negligent, or criminally incompetent.

What part of his statement was untrue? You need some truth therapy. You don't counter a statement with unsubstantiated accusations.

Obama IS NOT bringing 100000 Syrian refugees into the country in 2016. That is a lie!

There you go, sleazebag.

That's all beside the point. Kerry announced that Obama wants to import 100,000 Muslims savages in 2017. That proves my claim.

10,000 in 2016. That is the Truth.

WE'RE GONNA MAKE OUR COUNTRY DYNAMIC AGAIN! WE'RE GONNA MAKE OUR COUNTRY DYNAMIC AGAIN! WE'RE GONNA MAKE OUR COUNTRY DYNAMIC AGAIN!

Forum List

Back