The Real Face of Victimhood

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
This is the face of victimhood. He has whined about how everything and everyone is against him. In 2016 he was whinning that an election was rigged. In 2020 he whined that an election was stolen. At every instance of wrongdoing, he has whined about witchhunts and deep states that do not exist. THIS, is the victim mentality.
1713911277204.png

On Day Two of His Trial, Trump Is Still Whining About That Gag Order​

Day Two of the New York Trial began with a discussion of whether or not El Caudillo del Mar-a-Lago violated the gag order dropped upon him by Judge Juan Merchan. In terms of actual reality, in which words mean what they really mean, he has torn the gag order to ribbons and dropped the pieces into the East River long ago. But even the most cosmic of liars deserves his day in court, so the forms and procedures must be followed. Which doesn't mean that the judge's patience is required to be limitless, nor that he is required to follow defense counsel all the way into MAGA Neverland.

Trump addressed the media in the hallway outside the courtroom, complaining that it was “totally freezing” inside, per pool. Asked about his thoughts on the gag order, Trump said it was “totally unconstitutional”, adding:

I’m not allowed to talk but people are allowed to talk about me.

This is what getting rid of political opponents looks like.
China-Russia-North Korea and now the United States.

Not to mention this message board. If you were still a mod you would not tolerate a lot of the BS now going on around here. I think that I have just about reached my begging you to come back phase.

If you're looking for the face of feigned victimhood, just look in the mirror. But thanks, I mean really, whatever would we do without another pathetic TDS whine thread?
Nah, I posted the correct picture. Thereis no such thing as TDS. Nor do I feign victimhood. Turn black and live 2 years then come tell me about looking in a mirror. Stop being white thinking you can define an experience you have not lived.

Not to mention this message board. If you were still a mod you would not tolerate a lot of the BS now going on around here. I think that I have just about reached my begging you to come back phase.
Meister was the problem.

This is what getting rid of political opponents looks like.
China-Russia-North Korea and now the United States.
Biden wanted a legacy, he's got one.
No it's not. Trump was found liable by a grand jury of American citizens. This doesn't have a damn thing to do with Biden.

Nah, I posted the correct picture. Thereis no such thing as TDS. Nor do I feign victimhood. Turn black and live 2 years then come tell me about looking in a mirror. Stop being white thinking you can define an experience you have not lived.
You probably believe that. Stage 5 TDS in full effect. At this point it might not even be your fault, the brain rot may have fully set in.

No it's not. Trump was found liable by a grand jury of American citizens. This doesn't have a damn thing to do with Biden.
Oh BS, they took it to a deep blue city and conjured up a case against him.
They even indicted him on charges they didn't have jurisdiction over. :laughing0301:
Only to keep him off the campaign gigs. Everyone with half a brain knows the upcoming conviction
will be overturned on appeal.

In the end, you're going to be one pissed off person crying foul, and cry racism.

Meister wasn't the problem, asshole.
Just a black racist was the problem.

And a TDS escaped mental patient that lets his power go to his head. Here's a clue of who I'm talking about since I can't actually say... Whispers He's a faggot.

This is the face of victimhood. He has whined about how everything and everyone is against him. In 2016 he was whinning that an election was rigged. In 2020 he whined that an election was stolen. At every instance of wrongdoing, he has whined about witchhunts and deep states that do not exist. THIS, is the victim mentality.
View attachment 936813

Day Two of the New York Trial began with a discussion of whether or not El Caudillo del Mar-a-Lago violated the gag order dropped upon him by Judge Juan Merchan. In terms of actual reality, in which words mean what they really mean, he has torn the gag order to ribbons and dropped the pieces into the East River long ago. But even the most cosmic of liars deserves his day in court, so the forms and procedures must be followed. Which doesn't mean that the judge's patience is required to be limitless, nor that he is required to follow defense counsel all the way into MAGA Neverland.

Trump addressed the media in the hallway outside the courtroom, complaining that it was “totally freezing” inside, per pool. Asked about his thoughts on the gag order, Trump said it was “totally unconstitutional”, adding:

LOL. No one is more of a victim than you are. You have said it many times. Therefore, your thread is proven wrong - by you.

You probably believe that. Stage 5 TDS in full effect. At this point it might not even be your fault, the brain rot may have fully set in.
I don't beieve, I know. The onlt TDS is in right wingers. It's called Too Dumb and Stupid.

LOL. No one is more of a victim than you are. You have said it many times. Therefore, your thread is proven wrong - by you.
Wrong. You dumb ass right wingers make this claim because you have no rebuttals to what I have been presenting.

View attachment 936813

Facts!

Forum List

Back