Republican Debate, 2-6-2016

Women in military combat...Rubio support if they meet requirements... Army Air Force and Navy smaller now than every before in history.
Jeb - yes to woman in the military.

How dumb...Also we have the smallest navy in 120 years but we're spending as much as we did under Bush! Where is it all going.

Here are just some of the things military leaders have said they don’t want so far, but members of Senate Armed Services Committee decided to include in the Fiscal Year 2014 NDAA anyway:

• C-130 Modernization: The Pentagon’s budget request included just over $58 million for C-130 cargo aircraft modernization. The Senate NDAA would add an additional $47.3 million.
  • EP-3 Modernization and Sensor Upgrades: The Pentagon requested more than $55.million for EP-3 spy plane modernization. The Senate NDAA would add an additional $5 million in sustainment funds as well as $5 million for sensor modifications.
  • DDG-51 Procurement: Because of sequestration, the Navy was unable to procure an extra DDG-51 destroyer under a multi-year procurement contract in Fiscal Year 2013. This year, the Pentagon has requested more than $625 million for DDG-51 procurement. The Senate NDAA would add an additional $100 million to purchase one more DDG-51.
  • RQ-4 Global Hawk Block 30: In 2012, the Pentagon proposed mothballing the Global Hawk Block 30 drone in favor of the less expensive U-2 Dragon Lady. Last year’s NDAA blocked this proposed retirement and requires the Air Force to maintain the Block 30 fleet until December 31, 2014. The Administration estimates that cancelling this program would save $324 million.
  • Defense Rapid Innovation Program: This year, the Pentagon has not requested any funding for the Defense Rapid Innovation Program, yet the Senate NDAA would authorize $150 million.
  • Cruiser Modernization: Two years ago, the Pentagon proposed early retirement for seven aging cruisers and two dock landing ships. Congress rejected this proposal and instead appropriated $2.4 billion to modernize these vessels. The Navy has again proposed retiring these nine ships in Fiscal Year 2015, which the Senate NDAA would again block. The Administration estimates that retiring these vessels would save $562 million.
  • Human Terrain: The Fiscal Year 2014 budget request proposed zeroing out funding for a group of programs commonly referred to as “Human Terrain,” which seeks to better understand the local cultures in which warfighters are operating. The program has received scathing coverage in the press. Instead of zeroing out funds as the Pentagon has requested, the Senate NDAA would provide $15 million for three Human Terrain programs.
  • Israel: In Fiscal Year 2014, the Administration is requesting more than $95 million to develop and procure missile defense technologies for Israel. The Senate NDAA would authorize an additional $150 million for these efforts.

CNN is calling Cruz a LIAR about his Ben Carson dirty tricks.

The liars spinners and twisters are MSM RiNO and all DemWitted loons. Hard to find an honest American Politician these days. Need an outsider......as the polls have shown. MSM gave us McCain Romney Obama Hillary etc.
The voters will fall for it again though. Count on it.

CNN is calling Cruz a LIAR about his Ben Carson dirty tricks.

The liars spinners and twisters are MSM RiNO and all DemWitted loons. Hard to find an honest American Politician these days. Need an outsider......as the polls have shown. MSM gave us McCain Romney Obama Hillary etc.
He voters will fall for it again though. Count on it.
The night that it happened, Cruz posters were changing their mind. Hated the dishonesty. Cruz lost votes at least here in the board. I was considering him myself...but changed my mind.

although Rubio didnt win, they will vote for him soley cause he will take out the beast in most of the 58 states
57 states. I know that because President Obama told me.
oh, wait, i thought Mexico was a state.
No, that is California you are thinking about. 83% Mexican.
what? i didnt know California was now part of Mexico,,,,which part is the white section?

Women in military combat...Rubio support if they meet requirements... Army Air Force and Navy smaller now than every before in history.

How dumb...Also we have the smallest navy in 120 years but we're spending as much as we did under Bush! Where is it all going.
I know a good chunk of it went to stop Libyan forces from going to Benghazi to wipe out AQ. Libya's armed forces were heading there to wipe them out but Obama illegally went to war against Libya.

Bombed the fuck out of them. Obama used the US military to protect AQ radical Islamists from being defeated. Then Clinton let the US ambassador get murdered in Benghazi.

That's just the facts, not opinion.

So that would also bar Hillary from office, wouldn't it? She keeps saying she didn't know the laws on handling classified material and she didn't know she was sending and receiving classified materials.
She didn't say that.
If she knew the laws, then why was she storing classified materials on her personal server?
Look it up and stop lying. She knows the difference between classified and unclassified.

Then why does she keep saying that nothing on her server was "marked classified?" She's admitting she doesn't know the difference.

Wrong again
Britpat is one of the biggest liars here and that's because she is nothing but talking points. She's like Cruz and Rubio. All memorized chatter, no substance.

I know a good chunk of it went to stop Libyan forces from going to Benghazi to wipe out AQ. Libya's armed forces were heading there to wipe them out but Obama illegally went to war against Libya.

Bombed the fuck out of them. Obama used the US military to protect AQ radical Islamists from being defeated. Then Clinton let the US ambassador get murdered in Benghazi.

No that is worse than opinion, its more republican lies and nonsense.

She didn't say that.
If she knew the laws, then why was she storing classified materials on her personal server?
Look it up and stop lying. She knows the difference between classified and unclassified.

Then why does she keep saying that nothing on her server was "marked classified?" She's admitting she doesn't know the difference.

Wrong again
Britpat is one of the biggest liars here and that's because she is nothing but talking points. She's like Cruz and Rubio. All memorized chatter, no substance.

Calling her a liar is actually too kind....90% of what she post on here is just vulgar profanity and personal insults. The amount of substantial debate or civil discussion from Britpat's entire time on this forum probably wouldn't even cover 1 page on my 14" laptop screen, and that's even including false statements.

Wrong again

Calling her a liar is actually too kind....90% of what she post on here is just vulgar profanity and personal insults. The amount of substantial debate or civil discussion from Britpat's entire time on this forum probably wouldn't even cover 1 page on my 14" laptop screen, and that's even including false statements.
She's been here a long time lying her face off too.

Wrong again

I grant you I am seldom civil with liberals. That's because they are totally amoral despicable reptiles. I treat them with the respect they deserve. However, I include plenty of substance in my posts. Anyone who supports Hillary is in no position to be attacking Cruz or Rubi for using talking points. They are also in no position to be calling anyone a liar.

Sarah G is sniveling like a five your old who just dropped her ice cream on the asphalt because I kicked her ass and kicked it good.

Last edited:

No that is worse than opinion, its more republican lies and nonsense.
I challenge you to quote the lie and prove that it is a lie.

Wrong again

She's been here a long time lying her face off too.
What have a lied about?

Forum List

Back