Diversity Hires

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011

Are really really bad

Not only that she is a liar

Uh they do like him for that, they feel like they get the same shaft Trump is getting. Just ask them. But talk about sell out, she probably hasn't been near a poor person since she made it. Movin' On Up!!!

Yep, diversity hires are bad. Hire on merit. I know a black supremacist such as yourself can't understand that.
Okay, I get it, but tell me, what did she DO that was wrong, or warranted this, can you tell me?

Okay, I get it, but tell me, what did she DO that was wrong, or warranted this, can you tell me?
She said it was racist that Trump said black folk liked him because he got a mugshot, which Trump is correct........again. But she was hired to be President of ABC news and sucked so bad she now has a handler......All becasue she wasn't qualified in the first place...hence Diversity Hire.

She said it was racist that Trump said black folk liked him because he got a mugshot, which Trump is correct........again. But she was hired to be President of ABC news and sucked so bad she now has a handler......All becasue she wasn't qualified in the first place...hence Diversity Hire.
Was she demoted due to what she SAID or for something ELSE?!??

Was she demoted due to what she SAID or for something ELSE?!??
I included BOTH Stories......Maybe read before posting. She made a stupid comment about Trump AND I Showed she is stupid by her own employer needing to babysit her because she's an idiot and sucks at her job. So the next question is why did she get the job.....Hence the title of the thread......

I included BOTH Stories......Maybe read before posting. She made a stupid comment about Trump AND I Showed she is stupid by her own employer needing to babysit her because she's an idiot and sucks at her job. So the next question is why did she get the job.....Hence the title of the thread......
Let's put the statement aside, what's her job, as you understand it?

Forum List

Back