Rep. Ilhan Omar Pushes Anti-Israel Resolution

Should Ilhan Omar's Anti-Israel Resolution come to pass in Congress?

• Yes, because the Democrats are in command in Congress and should make their anti-Antisemitism known.

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • No, because boycotts of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union nearly led to genocide of the Jewish race.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No opinion

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters
That is incredibly ignorant.
The Palestinians and other Arab countries did NOT at all align with the Germans in WWI or WWII.

On which side did the Ottoman Empire fight in the first world war? And you're calling me ''ignorant''?

And it is a lie to blame the wars on anyone but Israel. It is Israel that started all the wars, the first in 1948 was started by Zionists massacring Arab villages like Dier Yassin.

You sound like a white supremacist. Do you frequent StormFront often?

Whatever Israel and their lobby want it to mean. thus...propose a two-state solution to the Palestinian issue..***poof*** you're an anti-Semite! Object to sweetheart arms deals with Israel...yup...you're an anti-Semite!

Why do you advocate for yet another totalitarian, terrorist, Arab state? And let's be honest, that's exactly what it would be because that's what it is now.
Hmm..I'm missing my advocacy? I just listed two of many positions that if you take them..you will be called anti-Semitic. Even though having one of those positions is not proof of antisemitism at all.

I don't really have any opinion about Israel or Jews---I just do not care--I do have some opinions about US involvement with the Middle East..and I do think Israel plays the US like a fiddle..and has for a long time.

Why are you speaking in vague cryptologies?

Speak plainly.

Spit it out son.

I don't take bait and I don't get dragged into pointless call-outs.

If you just let an anti-Semite talk they will eventually call themselves out.

Funny. After all these claims of racism, it turns out that the only real racist here is Omar herself! :auiqs.jpg:

uh-huh. these rallies were filmed b4 trump's installation... since then, his basket dwellers have gotten emboldened with their hatred & racism.

so when you can cough up a valid retort - then your silly post will be reCONsidered.

How pathetic that you take a few idiots at a rally and use that to blanket smear 66 million supporters. I'm much more concerned about the hundreds of racists and haters running my House of Representatives and their thousands of followers in places like California than I am 2 or 3 fanatics spurred on by and filmed at some rally somewhere because of a tee shirt they wore. Those idiots pale in comparison to the hundreds and thousands of violent loons spurred on to looting, burning and destroying entire cities in places like Baltimore by the likes of Obumma and his little sidekick, Eric Holder.

a few? :auiqs.jpg: there were a shit load of 'em from several rallies.... deny it all you want, but facts be facts. i gotsta give you credit for doing exactly what donny wants you to do....

D4xLT53XoAA_aLf.jpg
:113:

What's your excuse?

US Rep. Ilhan Omar proposed a resolution this week supporting the right to boycott Israel, likening the boycott of the Jewish state to boycotts of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union. Omar’s resolution seeks to push back against US laws banning the boycott of Israel and affirms the right of Americans to organize boycotts of foreign countries if they wish.

While the resolution doesn’t explicitly name Israel or the pro-Palestinian Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement, she told media outlets that the resolution concerns the Jewish state.“We are introducing a resolution … to really speak about the American values that support and believe in our ability to exercise our First Amendment rights in regard to boycotting,” Omar (D-Minn.) “And it is an opportunity for us to explain why it is we support a nonviolent movement, which is the BDS movement,” she added.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/18/ilhan-omar-proposes-resolution-supporting-boycott-of-israel/

The other side to the history of the struggle to make anti-Semitism illegal is discussed here (and I spent half an hour coming to the conclusion that so far, no one can come to the conclusion to change Free Speech as it now is to limit or leave alone Free Speech (Bill of Rights #1) The startling thing about this decades-long debate is that the largest smiters of killing off anti-Semitic speech are Jewish lawyers for reasons that will confuse or bewilder you until you read it here: An Abandoned Weapon in the Fight Against Hate Speech

The thread premise is a lie - Omar is not advocating for an ‘anti-Israel’ resolution.

So glad to hear that she changed her mind after her party, several in the leftist media, people in her district, and a physician who treats 9/11 survivors of trauma they still have to this day said she is doing damage to American citizens by her carrying her sewage in public and distributing it online, is quoted in the papers, and all else. Her patients already have enough problems without an American Congressman praising the people who put one or more of their loved ones in the grave on 9/11. These people have no peace from what they were put through, and Ms. Omar makes things worse on bereaved American citizens who lived through the tragedy Mrs. Omar flips off as "some people did some things...."

Sorry, but that is crazy.
Islam and Palestinians had nothing to do with the 9/11 attack.
It was done by secular Saudis.
Before the hijacking to crash into the WTC, the Saudis involved were known for heavy drinking of alcohol, gambling, and other actions that are contrary to the beliefs of Islam.

Omar has to say, "some people did some things" because they were not Muslim and not Palestinian.
And while they committed murder, that is not nearly as bad as the genocide Israel is trying to commit against the Palestinians.

The 9/11 Muslim terrorists chose September 11, 2001 (9.11.1) to fulfill a Quranic passage:

"Allah has verily bought the souls and possessions of the faithful in exchange for a promise of Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, and kill and are killed." -- Qu'ran 9:111

On this very Qu'ran, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib, placed their hands upon taking the oaths of office.

The Israeli government’s policy hostile to Palestinians is both reprehensible and unwarranted.

Yea, that's why Arab-Israelis are fleeing Israel in record numbers, right? I'm joking, of course. After all, Arab-Israelis (which is the same as Palestinian-Israelis) have a higher standard of living than any other Arab in the middle-east outside of a few, small, uber-rich Arab oil states.

Ask a gay Palestinian living under the rule of Hamas or the PA if they would rather live in Israel.

As well, the Palestinians under the rule of other Palestinians has engaged in non-stop war against Israel from day one. Engaging in non-stop wars has consequences, such as a loss of territory. Just ask the Germans. They lost a lot of territory after the second world war. Oh and, aligning oneself with Hitler probably wasn't a good idea either. I take it you didn't mind that Palestinian leadership encouraged Hitler to exterminate Jews and aligned themselves with him.

mufti.jpeg

That is incredibly ignorant.
The Palestinians and other Arab countries did NOT at all align with the Germans in WWI or WWII.
They were definitely fighting on the Allied side in WWI, and somewhat took the Allied side in WWII as well.
The image you put up was the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, who was NOT at all an Arab leader, and had been appointed by the British. He did not represent any Palestinians at all.

And it is a lie to blame the wars on anyone but Israel.
It is Israel that started all the wars, the first in 1948 was started by Zionists massacring Arab villages like Dier Yassin.
It is Muhammad that started the war after the Jews told him he was not a prophet. He completed his battle plans they are called the Koran and Hadith.

US Rep. Ilhan Omar proposed a resolution this week supporting the right to boycott Israel, likening the boycott of the Jewish state to boycotts of Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union. Omar’s resolution seeks to push back against US laws banning the boycott of Israel and affirms the right of Americans to organize boycotts of foreign countries if they wish.

While the resolution doesn’t explicitly name Israel or the pro-Palestinian Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement, she told media outlets that the resolution concerns the Jewish state.“We are introducing a resolution … to really speak about the American values that support and believe in our ability to exercise our First Amendment rights in regard to boycotting,” Omar (D-Minn.) “And it is an opportunity for us to explain why it is we support a nonviolent movement, which is the BDS movement,” she added.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/18/ilhan-omar-proposes-resolution-supporting-boycott-of-israel/

The other side to the history of the struggle to make anti-Semitism illegal is discussed here (and I spent half an hour coming to the conclusion that so far, no one can come to the conclusion to change Free Speech as it now is to limit or leave alone Free Speech (Bill of Rights #1) The startling thing about this decades-long debate is that the largest smiters of killing off anti-Semitic speech are Jewish lawyers for reasons that will confuse or bewilder you until you read it here: An Abandoned Weapon in the Fight Against Hate Speech

The thread premise is a lie - Omar is not advocating for an ‘anti-Israel’ resolution.

So glad to hear that she changed her mind after her party, several in the leftist media, people in her district, and a physician who treats 9/11 survivors of trauma they still have to this day said she is doing damage to American citizens by her carrying her sewage in public and distributing it online, is quoted in the papers, and all else. Her patients already have enough problems without an American Congressman praising the people who put one or more of their loved ones in the grave on 9/11. These people have no peace from what they were put through, and Ms. Omar makes things worse on bereaved American citizens who lived through the tragedy Mrs. Omar flips off as "some people did some things...."

Sorry, but that is crazy.
Islam and Palestinians had nothing to do with the 9/11 attack.
It was done by secular Saudis.
Before the hijacking to crash into the WTC, the Saudis involved were known for heavy drinking of alcohol, gambling, and other actions that are contrary to the beliefs of Islam.

Omar has to say, "some people did some things" because they were not Muslim and not Palestinian.
And while they committed murder, that is not nearly as bad as the genocide Israel is trying to commit against the Palestinians.

The 9/11 Muslim terrorists chose September 11, 2001 (9.11.1) to fulfill a Quranic passage:

"Allah has verily bought the souls and possessions of the faithful in exchange for a promise of Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, and kill and are killed." -- Qu'ran 9:111

On this very Qu'ran, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib, placed their hands upon taking the oaths of office.

Wow. I did not know this. Thank you.

I don't really have any opinion about Israel or Jews---I just do not care--I do have some opinions about US involvement with the Middle East..and I do think Israel plays the US like a fiddle..and has for a long time.

I am happy to contribute to Israel. If there was ever a worthy charitable cause, they are it. You can stick with the Hitler-loving, American-hating Palestinian terrorists, I'll stand with Israel and its Jews.

It is Muhammad that started the war after the Jews told him he was not a prophet. He completed his battle plans they are called the Koran and Hadith.

Muhammad was DEFINITELY a prophet, a prophet for Satan and the anti-Christ, or so I believe, seriously.

I am happy to contribute to Israel. If there was ever a worthy charitable cause, they are it. You can stick with the Hitler-loving, American-hating Palestinian terrorists, I'll stand with Israel and its Jews.
LOL! You speak as though those are the only choices...but they are not...one can consign them both to the devil...and walk away. The God madness that infects both tribes...is like an infectious disease --quarantine is the best answer.

easy----if a person travels to mecca and farts DEATH TO------as he walks around the black turd in the sand------he is ANTI----what ever he is farting "death to...."
In fact even if he takes part in that ACT OF HOLY FAITH----it is logical to conclude
WHERE HIS HEART IS

also----listen to what the children say JUMP A ROPE
Did Omar do any of that?

probably----if not in mecca then during some Khutbah jumaat feces fling. What do
you imagine she would do ----RAISE AN OBJECTION. You should visit some
mosques. No matter how disgusting is the rhetoric---NO ONE OBJECTS
I stopped reading after "probably."

You're a bigot.

You started with an opinion of this woman and you're working your way backwards from there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

easy----if a person travels to mecca and farts DEATH TO------as he walks around the black turd in the sand------he is ANTI----what ever he is farting "death to...."
In fact even if he takes part in that ACT OF HOLY FAITH----it is logical to conclude
WHERE HIS HEART IS

also----listen to what the children say JUMP A ROPE
Did Omar do any of that?

probably----if not in mecca then during some Khutbah jumaat feces fling. What do
you imagine she would do ----RAISE AN OBJECTION. You should visit some
mosques. No matter how disgusting is the rhetoric---NO ONE OBJECTS
I stopped reading after "probably."

You're a bigot.

You started with an opinion of this woman and you're working your way backwards from there.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

you are clueless. There was nothing wrong with the order or progression of
my post---You did not like the "PROBABLY'-----ok-----Ilhan DEFINITELY licked her
jew hate shit off the floor of mosques. ALL muslim dogs and muslimah bitches
do. I did not START with an opinion-----I read that which she wrote and
RECOGNIZED it for what it is. ---------I am not inexperienced in that which gets flung around in mosques

Good. Remember the USS Liberty and the deliberate murder of 34 American servicemen by Israel. Stand with the survivors of the USS Liberty.

Good. Remember the USS Liberty and the deliberate murder of 34 American servicemen by Israel. Stand with the survivors of the USS Liberty.

I served in the US navy. There are LOTS OF NAVAL ACCIDENTS in which
people get injured or die. I dealt with the injured and their accounts-----IN ALL
CASES-----the victims of injury LAY BLAME -----I did a similar job in civilian life----
IN ALL CASES----anyone injured in an accident LAYS BLAME . Since you know
nothing about it------you are incompetent to comment. I cannot reveal ANY details
of that which I have done or seen or heard-----doing so is unethical. ----that jerk
in the video is also behaving in an unethical manner

Why is Israel the only nation we aren’t allowed to boycott?
Because the Israeli/Jewish lobby is quite strong..and they have had it their way for 50+ years now. So much so..that my saying what I just did would get me branded as antisemitic..just for saying it.

you are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT----boycotts should be WIDENED-----all sorts of creative ways can be devised to create starvation sieges here and there and also ruin the economic lives of the islamo Nazi shit whose asses you lick.

Because the Israeli/Jewish lobby is quite strong..and they have had it their way for 50+ years now. So much so..that my saying what I just did would get me branded as antisemitic..just for saying it.

would it bother you if someone called you "anti-Semite" ? sticks and stones......
Would you expect to be MURDERED?

Forum List

Back