Ocasio-Cortez joins other squad members in boycotting Modi speech

Try again----SOME indian restaurants are run by Bangladeshis who are
mostly muslims. Ever meet Bangladeshis? You have something against
Modi? Bangladesh is the erstwhile EAST BENGAL---thence East Pakistan---
thence Bangladesh. West Bengal is part of India----and includes the infamous
Calcutta. For fun talk to some Bangladeshis and some people from West Bengal
India-------about......things related to BENGALIS
In the UK all "indian" restaurants are run by Bangladeshis. A quick glance at the menu confirms it.

In the UK all "indian" restaurants are run by Bangladeshis. A quick glance at the menu confirms it.
oh---the UK----It's a lot easier for a DESTITUTE BANGLADESHI to get into the UK
than into the US. Bangladesh barely has an economy. Getting back to THE SQUAD---
for insight into why the glorious muslim dominated SQUAD might disdain MODI----
look into the history of the MUHAL EMPIRE and DHIMMIA in India and move ahead to
the RECENT history of the Civil war in Pakistan that led to the formation of Bangladesh
to the best of my memory------circa 1970

Hindus consider the cow a very holy animal while Indian Muslims don’t. Basically, as a Hindu, you don’t want to hire someone at your restaurant that thinks your holy cow is a food source that can be listed on a menu. Most Hindu Muslims, in India especially, eat lamb instead of beef out of respect for the Hindus, and because the Hindus are the overwhelming majority in India.
uhm....I have never met a muslim from India who had "respect" for hindus. Killing a
cow in India can lead to a RIOT.... it may be legally banned

You’ve already made your bigotry against Moslems apparent. Modi as well. That’s why you like him
I "like" Modi? never met him. I understand his position as a "NATIONALIST
HINDU" based on my experience with both muslims and hindus from Southeast
Asia. For NATIONALIST----nothing hindu comes close to the CHILDREN OF THE
MUGHAL EMPIRE. (PS. muslims do not like the term MOSLEM-----somehow it is
close to a negative term in arabic????-----so they deleted it and settled on MUSLIM)

close to a negative term in arabic????-----so they deleted it and settled on MUSLIM)
Again… your bigotry is on display.

Openly

Again… your bigotry is on display.

Openly
where do you see "bigotry"? uhm----the fact that muslims do not like the term
"moslem" ? It is a simple fact. I have encountered muslims who felt INSULTED
if anyone used the term "moslem"

A traditional indian rstaurant is generally owned and run by Bangladeshis. They are muslim.
Thats why there is no pork curry of any sort..
Modi should not have been given that honour. He is a horrible shit of a man. AOC is 100% correct.
Not sure about that. I had Keralan Pandi many times. Excellent.
My friends are not fond of Muslims and I am sure they would not patronize a Muslim owned establishment.

Last edited:
Hindus consider the cow a very holy animal while Indian Muslims don’t. Basically, as a Hindu, you don’t want to hire someone at your restaurant that thinks your holy cow is a food source that can be listed on a menu. Most Hindu Muslims, in India especially, eat lamb instead of beef out of respect for the Hindus, and because the Hindus are the overwhelming majority in India.
That's great. My Indian friends eat pork as well as beef and fish and lamb and goat and sometimes all vegetables.
The squad are brats, and need to be voted out of office. One of them married her brother (supposedly).

Not sure about that. I had Keralan Pandi many times. Excellent.
My friends are not fond of Muslims and I am sure they would not patronize a Muslim owned establishment.
I believe that tommy tainted is discussing LONDON---which has a very significant
Bangladeshi population----in my town ---it's Pakistanis and Indian hindus---for pork ---
one usually goes HINDU.----also---for a 'drink'

That's great. My Indian friends eat pork as well as beef and fish and lamb and goat and sometimes all vegetables.
The squad are brats, and need to be voted out of office. One of them married her brother (supposedly).
when I have Indians in my house---it's chicken and lamb ALL DA WAY----ya nevah know.
chicken and lamb is usually safe. All veggies and a host of OTHER RESTRICTIONS is a
JAIN thing-----no onions or garlic----and maybe even potatoes-----they don't disturb
DA BUGS

when I have Indians in my house---it's chicken and lamb ALL DA WAY----ya nevah know.
chicken and lamb is usually safe. All veggies and a host of OTHER RESTRICTIONS is a
JAIN thing-----no onions or garlic----and maybe even potatoes-----they don't disturb
DA BUGS
A quarter of Indians are vegetarians. How do you not know that

Indians are unable to study the Mughals. Modi has cancelled them. A bit like defascist has cancelled black folk in Florida.

DA BUGS
when I have Indian friends at my house I know who I am inviting and they know they are not coming for Indian food. They are getting smoked BBQ. They know for a fact I will not cater to their dietary needs. It is my way or the highway.

uhm....I have never met a muslim from India who had "respect" for hindus. Killing a
cow in India can lead to a RIOT.... it may be legally banned
Yep, and that is why my Indian friends love to come to my house for Smoked BBQ brisket and beef ribs.
They eat it up!

West Bengal is part of India----and includes the infamous
Calcutta.
The Thousand-Year Reich of the Campus Commie Scum

In their arrogant delusion that they have been anointed to change everything under the sun, the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords changed Calcutta's name to "Kolkata" in order to appease the Bengalis and make history books written before the takeover by these bossy Preppy brats look obsolete.

The Thousand-Year Reich of the Campus Commie Scum

In their arrogant delusion that they have been anointed to change everything under the sun, the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords changed Calcutta's name to "Kolkata" in order to appease the Bengalis and make history books written before the takeover by these bossy Preppy brats look obsolete.
It is not clear to me just who did the INDIAN state-name changes-----not just for
BENGALIS------Bombay became MUMBAI

Muslims in India “respect” the Hindus mostly because they are a minority, the Hindus hold power over basically everything, and the Muslims know they have no other choice.

Yeah, and I know many Muslims and Jews who also eat pork.

Forum List

Back