Red Georgia U.S. Senate Seat Going BLUE!

What you are saying in code is ALL of the black folks and ALL of the hispanics will vote for a Democrat. And, I agree since they want to continue getting their free stuff. But I don't think there are enough of them to swing the election for her.

There is where we will disagree. A good Democratic candidate will probably get 90% of the Black vote, 75-80% of the Jewish vote, 70-75% of the Latino vote, 85% of of the American Indian vote, 70% of the American Asian/Pacific Islander vote (depending on geography) and maybe 40% of the White vote, because those minority groups (and here, I am not speaking about the White vote, of course) see a platform from the Democrats that is more in their interest, and it has nothing to do with "free stuff", which is just the cheap-assed nutty Right-Wing way of insulting minority groups without being willing to admit that most of the Republican platform sucks big donkey dicks.

It's really that simple. And until Conservatives learn that this tactic will not work for them, then minorities will continue to vote overwhelmingly for Democratic candidates all over this great land of ours.

It really is that simple. A good percentage of the white 40% that vote for the Democrats do so to get or keep getting their free stuff. If you don't believe that, you are completely in denial.

Until liberals learn that there has to be a line drawn when 63% of the federal budget goes to pensions, health care and welfare. Sooner rather than later the country goes broke.

:rofl:

:dig: TooTall, :dig:

:rofl:

[

Yes, Ms. Cain was no where to be found.
Unlike your boy Slick Willie Boom, Ms. Cain did not head up the Bimbo Control Department of Herman Cain's campaign like Hillary did for Bill.
Hillary Clinton is a liar and Ms. Cain is not.
You give Clinton a free pass because he is white and liberal and supports keeping blacks in their place.
You lynched Cain because he is a highly educated black man that was accused by white women and he happens to be a conservative.

I give Clinton a free pass because he made life better for working people like me.

Herman Cain is another big business asshole who wants to bust unions and fuck over the working man.

Beyond that, you should be happy you dodged a bullet. Could you imagine all this shit bubbling up AFTER he secured the nomination?

I liked Clinton as he caved into pressure from the Republicans to pass Welfare reform to make WORK a requirement. Now Obama got rid of that on the food stamp requirement and opened the flood gates so able bodied single young males and females can sit on their ass at home, not work and suck off the government tit and get food stamps.
And the food stamp program more than doubled as a result of that.
NAFTA Clinton did well on.
Clinton knew how to cross the aisle when he knew he was beat.
I, unlike the liberal, loathe no one.

THe only reason why Welfare Reform worked was because Clinton got the economy working well enough to where people who wanted jobs could find them.

Now, I'd have no problem with "Work-Fare", but I've heard your side (even when I was on it) sing that song since the 1970's. "We need to put them welfare people to work picking up trash". I think the first time i Heard that was in 1974.

It never happens, because the Plutocrats NEED a large pool of people not working to threaten those of us with jobs. Clinton got unemployment down to 3% and the Plutocrats hated it.

[

Yes, Ms. Cain was no where to be found.
Unlike your boy Slick Willie Boom, Ms. Cain did not head up the Bimbo Control Department of Herman Cain's campaign like Hillary did for Bill.
Hillary Clinton is a liar and Ms. Cain is not.
You give Clinton a free pass because he is white and liberal and supports keeping blacks in their place.
You lynched Cain because he is a highly educated black man that was accused by white women and he happens to be a conservative.

I give Clinton a free pass because he made life better for working people like me.

Herman Cain is another big business asshole who wants to bust unions and fuck over the working man.

Beyond that, you should be happy you dodged a bullet. Could you imagine all this shit bubbling up AFTER he secured the nomination?

Hitler "made life better for the working people like me" was the cry in Germany also.
You are the selfish and greedy one Joe.
All you think about is yourself.
Same as Bill Clinton.
I do not dodge bullets, I HAVE THE BULLETS.

[

Hitler "made life better for the working people like me" was the cry in Germany also.
You are the selfish and greedy one Joe.
All you think about is yourself.
Same as Bill Clinton.
I do not dodge bullets, I HAVE THE BULLETS.

I've found that when I'm doing better, so is the country, as a rule.

Clearly, teh GOP is out to make the world safe for rich assholes, but the rest of us, not so much. Wasn't always this way, but it is now.

Nunn camp is in full smear gear and are finding little to nothing on Perdue.
Not a big fan of his either but he is as close to squeaky clean as they come.
More like 54-46% if Nunn is lucky but she still loses.

Forum List

Back