Record low unemployment, 49 year low! Thank you Donald John Trump!

Makes sense but youre thanking the wrong person. Thank you Obama. Sorry Drumpfsexuals are too stupid to know the trend started with Obama. Basically Drumpf inherited Obamas good economy. We'll see what starts happening in Nov once Drumpfs policies start kicking in.

1*bH0-PAco5jdNN8Tnljzovw.jpeg
You are truly pathetic.
People like Asclepias have a hard time admitting when they’re wrong.
I'm hardly ever wrong because you scrubs arent even smart enough to debate a retarded lizard.
“I hardly ever wrong” lol

:)

I can only wish the best.
Not sure what you mean by that?
See my edit.

You are truly pathetic.
I'm hardly ever wrong because you scrubs arent even smart enough to debate a retarded lizard.
You are wrong 96% of the time. I can admit it as I just did. Your arrogance and ignorance won’t allow it. You pretty much get your ass kicked daily
If you say this affirmation to yourself every morning you may convince yourself to believe that.
Nope, you aren’t in my thoughts. It isn’t until I see your usual ignorant post that I am aware of your parasitic existence.
Obviously I am in your thoughts. You even did the math to come up with the figure of 96%. Thats not the actions of a person that doesnt care.

Makes sense but youre thanking the wrong person. Thank you Obama. Sorry Drumpfsexuals are too stupid to know the trend started with Obama. Basically Drumpf inherited Obamas good economy. We'll see what starts happening in Nov once Drumpfs policies start kicking in.

1*bH0-PAco5jdNN8Tnljzovw.jpeg
You are truly pathetic.

Of course you don’t.

You are truly pathetic.

See my edit.
The only thing I see is you have bad grammar. What is it that you want me to see in your edit?

You are truly pathetic.

Of course you don’t.
Do you?

You are wrong 96% of the time. I can admit it as I just did. Your arrogance and ignorance won’t allow it. You pretty much get your ass kicked daily
If you say this affirmation to yourself every morning you may convince yourself to believe that.
Nope, you aren’t in my thoughts. It isn’t until I see your usual ignorant post that I am aware of your parasitic existence.
Obviously I am in your thoughts. You even did the math to come up with the figure of 96%. Thats not the actions of a person that doesnt care.
You don’t exist until you post drivel. But when you do post, it’s hilarious. I said 96 because no one would believe 100.

Of course you don’t.
Do you?
I do and so does every other person on here with an IQ higher than your shoe size.

Of course you don’t.
Do you?
I do and so does every other person on here with an IQ higher than your shoe size.
So what does it mean?

You don’t exist until you post drivel. But when you do post, it’s hilarious. I said 96 because no one would believe 100.
I live rent free in your head. This is why you are trying to convince me you are smart. You dont have a chance of doing that.

I live rent free in your head. This is why you are trying to convince me you are smart. You dont have a chance of doing that.
I don’t need to convince you. My intelligence isn’t contingent on you believing it. It’s just a fact. You may live rent free, but it’s in government housing. Any way I’m done. This isn’t going anywhere ( not that it ever does with you ). I have Petrus and steak eating.

I don’t need to convince you. My intelligence isn’t contingent on you believing it. It’s just a fact. You may live rent free, but it’s in government housing. Any way I’m done. This isn’t going anywhere ( not that it ever does with you ). I have Petrus and steak eating.
Says the guy trying to convince me he is smart.

Of course you don’t.
Do you?
So what does it mean?
Ask obama. We’re not here to walk you through life.
So you admit you dont know. I figured.
We’re here to share our thoughts and opinions. You’ll need to look elsewhere for help with understanding why people think you’re an idiot.

Forum List

Back