Goodbye Beef - US Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low

You eat bugs, and stop trying your attempt to making it Biblical

I will never eat bugs. And a plantbased diet was GOD's idea in the first place! Read the very first chapter of the very first book of the Bible! Genesis 1:29-30.

And the bible also clearly states that God is going to restore that initial Edenic world of peace and harmony that was HIS intent in the first place.

Read it and weep. (bold mine)

The wolf will live with the lamb,​
and the leopard will lie down with the goat.​
The calf, the young lion, and the fatling will be together,​
and a child will lead them.​
The cow and the bear will graze,​
their young ones will lie down together,​
and the lion will eat straw like the ox.​
An infant will play beside the cobra’s pit,​
and a toddler will put his hand into a snake’s den.​
None will harm or destroy another
on My entire holy mountain,​
for the land will be as full​
of the knowledge of the Lord​
as the sea is filled with water.​
Isaiah 11:6-9​

So I'm sorry, but a world of violence, cruelty and exploitation is not what God wants and it's not going to last forever.

Carl was absolutely spot on in his post to you.

I will never eat bugs. And a plantbased diet was GOD's idea in the first place! Read the very first chapter of the very first book of the Bible! Genesis 1:29-30.

And the bible also clearly states that God is going to restore that initial Edenic world of peace and harmony that was HIS intent in the first place.

Read it and weep. (bold mine)

The wolf will live with the lamb,​
and the leopard will lie down with the goat.​
The calf, the young lion, and the fatling will be together,​
and a child will lead them.​
The cow and the bear will graze,​
their young ones will lie down together,​
and the lion will eat straw like the ox.​
An infant will play beside the cobra’s pit,​
and a toddler will put his hand into a snake’s den.​
on My entire holy mountain,​
for the land will be as full​
of the knowledge of the Lord​
as the sea is filled with water.​
Isaiah 11:6-9​

So I'm sorry, but a world of violence, cruelty and exploitation is not what God wants and it's not going to last forever.

Carl was absolutely spot on in his post to you.

Oh it was not you dumbass loon. I'll help you out, Jesus fed the masses with fish.

Fuckin retarded loon

Oh it was not you dumbass loon. I'll help you out, Jesus fed the masses with fish.

Fuckin retarded loon

So you're denying that in God's original design, in the Garden of Eden, both humans and animals were herbivores?

You're denying Genesis 1:29-30?

God also said, “Look, I have given you every seed-bearing plant on the surface of the entire earth and every tree whose fruit contains seed. This food will be for you, for all the wildlife of the earth, for every bird of the sky, and for every creature that crawls on the earth—everything having the breath of life in it. I have given every green plant for food.” And it was so.​

And you're denying that God is going to restore that initial world of peace and harmony that was HIS intent in the first place?

I just posted the Isaiah passage for you in black and white. There are others as well.

So you're denying that in both the beginning and the end God's perfect will is peace and harmony among all creation?

Yes or no?

CarlinAnnArbor

So you're denying that in God's original design, in the Garden of Eden, both humans and animals were herbivores?

You're denying Genesis 1:29-30?

God also said, “Look, I have given you every seed-bearing plant on the surface of the entire earth and every tree whose fruit contains seed. This food will be for you, for all the wildlife of the earth, for every bird of the sky, and for every creature that crawls on the earth—everything having the breath of life in it. I have given every green plant for food.” And it was so.​

And you're denying that God is going to restore that initial world of peace and harmony that was HIS intent in the first place?

I just posted the Isaiah passage for you in black and white. There are others as well.

So you're denying that in both the beginning and the end God's perfect will is peace and harmony among all creation?

Yes or no?

CarlinAnnArbor

Yeah, now shut up

Yeah, now shut up

Well then your problem is not with me, it's with the Bible. And God. And truth.

This is what the Bible says about God's original / ultimate design and perfect will, whether you agree with it or not:

The beginning:

Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it — I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.

(Genesis 1:29-30)​

The end:

The wolf will live with the lamb,
and the leopard will lie down with the goat.
The calf, the young lion, and the fatling will be together,
and a child will lead them.

The cow and the bear will graze,
their young ones will lie down together,
and the lion will eat straw like the ox.

An infant will play beside the cobra’s pit,
and a toddler will put his hand into a snake’s den.

on My entire holy mountain,
for the land will be as full
of the knowledge of the Lord
as the sea is filled with water.

(Isaiah 11:6-9)​

And since God does not change, His perfect will never changed.

Yeah, now shut up
Why the meltdown?
A true Christian should be guided by the Scriptures. If you think she's wrong, refute what she's saying. If you can't, swallow your stubborn pride and thank her for showing you something you never understood before. Repentance is what God requires of ALL of us

Why the meltdown?
A true Christian should be guided by the Scriptures. If you think she's wrong, refute what she's saying. If you can't, swallow your stubborn pride and thank her for showing you something you never understood before. Repentance is what God requires of ALL of us

Dude, Jesus fed the masses with fish. That's not "vegan".

What's your problem here? You don't like meat and fish? Don't eat it but don't try and make it Biblical, that's dumb

What's your problem here? You don't like meat and fish? Don't eat it but don't try and make it Biblical, that's dumb
The thread it about beef Dumb Bitch

Ya know … cows

If you're talking about the multiplication of loaves and fishes miracle, when Jesus Himself later recounted that incident (Matthew 16:8-10) He didn't say anything about fish, only the loaves.

And if you do the research, a couple early Christian historians also made no mention of fish, only the loaves.

So, some scholars believe that that particular part of the story was later interpolated.

I think Jesus would have said "fishes and the loaves" when recalling that miracle if that's what it actually was.

But either way, it doesn't change the undeniable truth that God's perfect will is peace and harmony among all creation.... as opposed to needless violence, bloodshed, exploitation and cruelty.

If you're talking about the multiplication of loaves and fishes miracle, when Jesus Himself later recounted that incident (Matthew 16:8-10) He didn't say anything about fish, only the loaves.

And if you do the research, a couple early Christian historians also made no mention of fish, only the loaves.

So, some scholars believe that that particular part of the story was later interpolated.

I think Jesus would have said "fishes and the loaves" when recalling that miracle if that's what it actually was.

But either way, it doesn't change the undeniable truth that God's perfect will is peace and harmony among all creation..... as opposed to needless violence and bloodshed, exploitation and cruelty.

Just stop, you're fooling nobody but Lush

errumhhh......
1707704553326.png

~S~

Just stop, you're fooling nobody but Lush

I've been posting scriptures regarding God's perfect will in the pre-Fall world and the world to come. What I posted is undeniable, it's right there in black and white.

So you're the one who is not fooling anyone but yourself.

And really, it's not only what the Bible says, but it should be something one knows intuitively as well.

Do you really think that a perfect God of love wants needless violence, exploitation, cruelty and abuse....instead of peace, kindness, love and mercy? To think that is nonsensical and goes against the character and nature of God.

I've been posting scriptures regarding God's perfect will in the pre-Fall world and the world to come. What I posted is undeniable, it's right there in black and white.

So you're the one who is not fooling anyone but yourself.

And really, it's not only what the Bible says, but it should be something one knows intuitively as well.

Do you really think that a perfect God of love wants needless violence, exploitation, cruelty and abuse, instead of peace, kindness, love and mercy? To think that is nonsensical and goes against the character and nature of God.

You're a nut, Butternut

Whatever... you clowns went Biblical, I responded

. cripes you're fckn stupid

I would have to go back and read the whole thread to verify this, but I'm almost positive that Sparky was the one who first brought up the Bible…. which of course had to be responded to.

But either way, it definitely wan't Lesh.

Forum List

Back