Goodbye Beef - US Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low

You're a nut, Butternut
Because the carnal mind is enmity (hostile) against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be. So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God. But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you.

I never did see an explanation on how politicians are responsible for the amount of rain that falls.

What makes you think so? They weren't pumping as much during any single time in his entire administration. And, when everybody else in the country went back to full production, big oil sat it out, leaving Donny dangling in the wind, waiting for Biden to come in to office before producing anywhere near what they turned off the spickets in February of 2020. Big oil, didn't do jackshit for Donny, they weren't doing for themselves and their shareholders. They just figured out, that competing to produce more at higher costs at lower profits, did not make the same financial sense for their companies as producing less for higher profits, which they recieved after Donny was gone (left swinging in the wind), and are still receiving, producing more, as the other world suppliers produce less to keep the market price high. I assure you Saudi and OPEC will do what is best to keep world supply limited, as the price point is good for Saudi and OPEC. It ain't the politics. It's the business model. Crack a book, sometime.
such a narrow focus you have

Energy policy is much larger than just pumping oil, there are thousands of rules and regulations that drive up the price of all those nice chemicals we use.

Even the little things, like all of Biden's executive orders drive up the cost of energy.

Has biden and the democrats driven up the price of beef, the cost of beef is the proof, that they have.

I'm glad you're privileged bed wetter. Fucks like you are the reason people hate democrook filth. Furthermore I dismissed the alarmism you douchebag. Go eat some bull dick.

View attachment 901027
You should consult a urologist. Most people do not have your problems. There are sometimes things they can do to solve your bed wetting issue. If not, there are depends and rubber sheets, to protect your mattress and keep down the pissy smell in your house.

The longest period of low unemployment since 1969 and a record stock market. Oh the humanity! :rolleyes:

What was that you said about a "record stock market"? :21:

dj.jpg

You should consult a urologist. Most people do not have your problems. There are sometimes things they can do to solve your bed wetting issue. If not, there are depends and rubber sheets, to protect your mattress and keep down the pissy smell in your house.

That's basically flaming

That's basically flaming
What do you expect, Lass? He's been trolling with bedwetter remarks, making me think he might have some problem, so I suggested solution as that was what he wished to talk about. I didn't action him or anything, but not required to just take it, either. You can send him a PM and console, if you like.

Meanwhile the thread topic is: Goodbye Beef - US Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low

Forum List

Back