Goodbye Beef - US Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low

How the fuck do your think ancestors lived? Eating bugs and quiche?
It doesn't matter how primitives lived.
They also sacrificed their babies to Molech.
The time has come that IF you consider yourself "Christian" than you look to what GOD would have you become, NOT what your culture (which God HATES) has taught you

It doesn't matter how primitives lived.
They also sacrificed their babies to Molech.
The time has come that IF you consider yourself "Christian" than you look to what GOD would have you become, NOT what your culture (which God HATES) has taught you

I said ancestors, not primitives.

Don't want to eat meat don't, I will. It's that simple

Civilization has been loosing civility for a while Don, as such i would simply say learn to have some constraint, disagree w/out the drama , and quit layin' it on the mods to sort out

~S~
That would be 'losing' civility. There's noting I expect the moderators to do. It will be up to the members as always. But I was thinking about an exclusive club of some sort.

Didn't we already do this last year?

Nice video Buttercup

I'm sorry, but humans are omnivores , which is not going to change

There is a dif betwixt livestock and pets which most don't grasp, there is also a dif betwixt the industrialized process ,and the family farm

Your vid does not express this, and that's my problem with it

That said, the majority of us small change farmers are respectful of nature, respectful of life , close to nature, earthy.

Farmers are on the front lines of the cycle of life, and when it comes to death which will meet us all, are every bit as respectful
Trust in that, pulling the trigger is the hardest part, they have to go down like turning a switch off, i've even seen farmers making the sign of the cross beforehand

Yes , we're doing the dirty work most of humanity no longer has to do....

So don't go painting us ghouls here, we're feeding our families, friends and neighbors in a time honored tradition since the dawn of mankind

~S~

I no longer agree with putting animals into arbitrary categories, when the animals people eat are really no different than a dog or cat, in all the ways that matter.

I've said this before tons of times, but pigs are even smarter than dogs, and they're just as social. Why should I think of one as precious and the other as worthless? They are both precious.

Happy heart attack.

So when exactly was this that you were referring to Dumb Bitch?

Go away. I'm tired of you loons flaming and getting called out and running to your pocket mods. We're onto you

And don't you worry about what I eat. It's none of your business

Go away. I'm tired of you loons flaming and getting called out and running to your pocket mods. We're onto you

And don't you worry about what I eat. It's none of your business
So you made another bullshit claim

Figures

Get your cholesterol checked… or don’t. No one would miss you

So i take it your view is, we've fallen a tad from grace buttercup?

Well, that would be one point of many.....

~S~

Yup. Just a tad. :lol:

I'm laughing because I think we both know that "just a tad" is kinda hilarious, when one looks at the mess this world is in.

None are, nor did i say anything even remotely so Buttercup

what you don't seem to grasp is why

does Ezekiel 34:3 not state 'slay the fattened lamb' for celebration?

~S~

I don't see the word celebration.

Context.

Irresponsible Shepherds​

34 And the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 2 “Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God to the shepherds: “Woe to the shepherds of Israel who feed themselves! Should not the shepherds feed the flocks? 3 You eat the fat and clothe yourselves with the wool; you slaughter the fatlings, but you do not feed the flock.​

The bible describes a lot of things that happened, simply talking about things that were happening at that time does not mean it's God's perfect will.

Besides, I thought you were an agnostic?

I don't see the word celebration.

Context.

Irresponsible Shepherds​

34 And the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 2 “Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy and say to them, ‘Thus says the Lord God to the shepherds: “Woe to the shepherds of Israel who feed themselves! Should not the shepherds feed the flocks? 3 You eat the fat and clothe yourselves with the wool; you slaughter the fatlings, but you do not feed the flock.

The bible describes a lot of things that happened, simply talking about things that were happening at that time does not mean it's God's perfect will.

Besides, I thought you were an agnostic?

You eat bugs, and stop trying your attempt to making it Biblical

You eat bugs, and stop trying your attempt to making it Biblical
oh, but it's great fun Sassy one

1707701230489.png

~S~

Forum List

Back