Record low unemployment, 49 year low! Thank you Donald John Trump!

U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week

The lowest jobless claims in 49 years. Unbelievable!
Makes sense but youre thanking the wrong person. Thank you Obama. Sorry Drumpfsexuals are too stupid to know the trend started with Obama. Basically Drumpf inherited Obamas good economy. We'll see what starts happening in Nov once Drumpfs policies start kicking in.

1*bH0-PAco5jdNN8Tnljzovw.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone worth their salt could see that the economy took off after Trump was elected.

You posted a link to unemployment, I posted a link to jobless claims. They are close but not identical. Your link doesn't account for all of those who have dropped out of the work force. Why not post a link to unemployment claims under Obama? Because its an ugly chart, that's why.

What was black unemployment like under a half-black president? Turns out orange is the new green!

Gotta love how an economy almost 2 years into a new president is thanks to the old president.

So let me get this right, if it's a bad economy, it's not the fault of Obama but Bush, but if it's good it's not because of Trump but Obama? So Obama could do nothing wrong huh?

`
What kind of jobs opened? Were they full-time? What was the starting wage? Did it come with benefits?

Under Obama, low paying part time jobs. Why? Did you ask this question about Obama's job creation? Please link to the thread where you did. Thanks.

Anyone worth their salt could see that the economy took off after Trump was elected.

You posted a link to unemployment, I posted a link to jobless claims. They are close but not identical. Your link doesn't account for all of those who have dropped out of the work force. Why not post a link to unemployment claims under Obama? Because its an ugly chart, that's why.

What was black unemployment like under a half-black president? Turns out orange is the new green!

Gotta love how an economy almost 2 years into a new president is thanks to the old president.

So let me get this right, if it's a bad economy, it's not the fault of Obama but Bush, but if it's good it's not because of Trump but Obama? So Obama could do nothing wrong huh?
Wrong again. Drumpfs economy is non existent until we hit Nov. Right now he is just riding the wave created by Obama. Can I ask you something that you will give a truthful answer to? Do you get mad when Drumpf lies to your face about things that are so easily exposed as a fraud?

OT_STOCKS.jpg

Under Obama, low paying part time jobs. Why? Did you ask this question about Obama's job creation? Please link to the thread where you did. Thanks.
`
The news article was about trump. The questions apply to trump. Stick with the topic please.

The topic is job creation. I'm asking if you were fair and nonpartisan and asked the same question about Obama's so called job creation.

The answer is no, you're a partisan hack who hates good news about the economy under Trump.

I win.

Some liberal students even admitted obama was full of shit when he tried taking credit for Trumps economic accomplishments.... lol

I missed that last question. Yes the bad economy was Bushes fault. The economy was horrible when Obama took office and during his first year. However 2 years later you see Obamas economy going up and it continued going up during his second term. Drumpf inherited this economy.

The Black unemployment rate was always going down under Obama as the chart illustrates.

4.27.28.2.png

The topic is job creation. I'm asking if you were fair and nonpartisan and asked the same question about Obama's so called job creation.The answer is no, you're a partisan hack who hates good news about the economy under Trump.I win.
`
The article mentions no person. Where was Obama in it? Answer the questions, what kind of jobs, full or part-time, starting wages and benefits. You are messing around with own post, adding things that don't exist. Make up your mind. If this is about Obama, prove it?

`
The news article was about trump. The questions apply to trump. Stick with the topic please.

The topic is job creation. I'm asking if you were fair and nonpartisan and asked the same question about Obama's so called job creation.

The answer is no, you're a partisan hack who hates good news about the economy under Trump.

I win.

Job creation?

Obama had better job creation numbers.

Did you thank him?

U.S. Jobless Claims Fall to 49-Year Low for Third Straight Week

The lowest jobless claims in 49 years. Unbelievable!
Makes sense but youre thanking the wrong person. Thank you Obama. Sorry Drumpfsexuals are too stupid to know the trend started with Obama. Basically Drumpf inherited Obamas good economy. We'll see what starts happening in Nov once Drumpfs policies start kicking in.

1*bH0-PAco5jdNN8Tnljzovw.jpeg
You are truly pathetic.
People like Asclepias have a hard time admitting when they’re wrong.

Forum List

Back