Reason to hate progressives #742:

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
They are some of the most dishonest and hypocritical people that have ever fouled this world up with their bull shit. For example:

When Obama and the Democrats won they said things like; "We won, get over it", and "Elections have consequences", and "If you want to make policy, win an election", and of course, "Republicans can ride along with us, but they have to get in the back of the bus". Now that they lost, they want to compromise. Screw off morons, you had your chance.

One great thing about technology is there's an irrefutable record of what the libs have said. If they start in with their typical double standard hypocrisy BS we will simply quote them and tell them to eat it.

One great thing about technology is there's an irrefutable record of what the libs have said. If they start in with their typical double standard hypocrisy BS we will simply quote them and tell them to eat it.

Exactly. It's funny too that they thought that only lefties would use technology to their advantage. Much to their chagrin, conservatives have a huge presence in technology.

The OP is spot on...............

This is standard Liberal tactics.........................

When they are in power it's WE ARE THE LAW............When they lose power it's WE DEMAND A SAY..................You meanies........................

When they can't win by the rules THEY CHANGE THE RULES............Senate being a prime example...........

They don't care if they have to lie, cheat, or steal to get their way............Which is why the people are ditching their sorry asses in droves.............Liberals are their own worst enemies.........and the last election is proof.................

Should the GOP use the same tactics as Reid or bring back the old rules as they were for hundreds of years....................

Should the GOP fight fire with fire,...........that is the real question.

Please do, since you were elected to do just the opposite.

aka We should restore integrity that was lost by the corruption of the left.................and reverse the perversion of the Dems changing the rules in the Senate for temporary gain..........and in doing so give the rights of the minority party that were lost by changing the rules in the Senate............

Part of me wants revenge for the actions of Reid and the Dems...........and to give them a taste of their own medicine................

The other part of me wants a restoration of the rules that guarantees the rights of minority parties within the Senate and restore the principles that were bedrocks before the libs SOLD THEIR SOULS for temporary gain.

The restoration of the principles of the Republic outweigh the needs of revenge.............Two Wrongs don't make a Right...............and refusal to be the scumbags like Reid and the Dems by changing a rule that had been in place for a very very long time...............

Your side has no HONOR..............NO INTEGRITY...........which is why you have lost....................and we should not make the same mistake for temporary revenge.

aka We should restore integrity that was lost by the corruption of the left.................and reverse the perversion of the Dems changing the rules in the Senate for temporary gain..........and in doing so give the rights of the minority party that were lost by changing the rules in the Senate............

Part of me wants revenge for the actions of Reid and the Dems...........and to give them a taste of their own medicine................

The other part of me wants a restoration of the rules that guarantees the rights of minority parties within the Senate and restore the principles that were bedrocks before the libs SOLD THEIR SOULS for temporary gain.

The restoration of the principles of the Republic outweigh the needs of revenge.............Two Wrongs don't make a Right...............and refusal to be the scumbags like Reid and the Dems by changing a rule that had been in place for a very very long time...............

Your side has no HONOR..............NO INTEGRITY...........which is why you have lost....................and we should not make the same mistake for temporary revenge.
Your party tried to make Obama a one-termer. Don't talk to me about integrity, this is politics.

Your party tried to make Obama a one-termer. Don't talk to me about integrity, this is politics.
Changing the rules of the Senate is about INTEGRITY......Reid pulled a fast one for simple majority voting which was against the rules....................

So I'll call him a man with NO INTEGRITY any damned time I please...............If you have to Lie Cheat and Steal to get your way, then I have ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT for you.

If you agree with this..........then the same applies to you.

Changing the rules of the Senate is about INTEGRITY......Reid pulled a fast one for simple majority voting which was against the rules....................

So I'll call him a man with NO INTEGRITY any damned time I please...............If you have to Lie Cheat and Steal to get your way, then I have ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT for you.

Just out of curiosity, should the majority not rule?

Rules were made via a Republic................Senate having higher standards to ensure that laws don't get passed without a means of obstruction to ensure BS laws don't get passed.

The Constitution made it more difficult to pass laws for a reason.............to ensure BS one's don't get passed.............

One day you may figure it out that we are a Republic as your side tries to turn it into a Banana Republic.

Rules were made via a Republic................Senate having higher standards to ensure that laws don't get passed without a means of obstruction to ensure BS laws don't get passed.

The Constitution made it more difficult to pass laws for a reason.............to ensure BS one's don't get passed.............

One day you may figure it out that we are a Republic as your side tries to turn it into a Banana Republic.
Good, so you don't believe in democracy, neither did the Founders.

Pure democracy ends in Tyranny with a minimal majority..................which is why they created a Republic...................If I have 50% plus 1 under a pure democracy then I can DICTATE the rules to the rest because I have 1 more vote..............

and under that so called Freedom the sides eventually blow each other to hell and back.

Pure democracy ends in Tyranny with a minimal majority..................which is why they created a Republic...................If I have 50% plus 1 under a pure democracy then I can DICTATE the rules to the rest because I have 1 more vote..............

and under that so called Freedom the sides eventually blow each other to hell and back.
As I said, good.

Forum List

Back