Zone1 Hi. Feeling lucky today?

1716074881577.png

Try eating a bowl full of this with milk. ... :thup:

Well I almost got thrown off my bike and nearly burned while cooking dinner but other than that yeah I'm feeling pretty lucky. Oh and,... :welcome:

I remember one day I got fired from my job over some BS. (Though they decided to not let me go) And on the way home, I was riding a bicycle. And I got hit by a car. Also, there was one day where I was riding a motorcycle and got hit from behind while I was stopped at a light. It was a miracle I wasn't killed. The insurance company that insured the driver dug up something from his past that he didn't mention on his insurance application. So they denied coverage for him. Insurance companies just love doing that crap.

I remember one day I got fired from my job over some BS. (Though they decided to not let me go) And on the way home, I was riding a bicycle. And I got hit by a car. Also, there was one day where I was riding a motorcycle and got hit from behind while I was stopped at a light. It was a miracle I wasn't killed. The insurance company that insured the driver dug up something from his past that he didn't mention on his insurance application. So they denied coverage for him. Insurance companies just love doing that crap.

Well I'm glad that you were okay and you sound like a nice person. 🙂

I hope you're having better luck than I am. I am reminded of some lyrics of a song they used to sing on the old TV show Hee Haw. They go, "If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Hopefully things will turn around.
Your luck has changed to the positive, for U found USMB!

I hope you're having better luck than I am. I am reminded of some lyrics of a song they used to sing on the old TV show Hee Haw. They go, "If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Hopefully things will turn around.
YOu've got free time, internet service, and a useable device.

Some folks would consider you lucky.

If I were to eat cereal like that, I would prefer Captain Crunch. Though that stuff tends to rip up the roof of your mouth. But it's so tasty!
Use unwhipped whipping cream in place of the milk. Cream enhances the taste, coats the crisp, and your mouth should be protected somewhat from the ripping and the cereal tastes better with the cream.

Good luck with your cereals.

I prefer apple juice with my cereal.

But I do not consume Cap'n Crunch.

I like the cereal with the fruits and nuts and whatnot.
I, too, love berries and grated pecans, and alllmonds with cereal, but the advantage of real cream is that it prevents hungering for snacks before lunch. The other breakfast trick for me is making orange juice with a small appliance juicer. Even the best commercial juices don't challenge hand- squeezed orange juice. It is said to ignite the immune system when you use oranges I found some good oranges yesterday and it was really good this a.m.

Last edited:
Trix. With regular milk not fat free or 2 per cent. Sometimes thinly sliced bananas in it. Great for dinner when too lazy to cook.

Goodluck, Goodluck. Armory is on the right >>>>>>>>>>>>>
Exit on the left <<<<<<<<<<<
But this is really Hotel California. Go right. Choose weaponry wisely.

Use unwhipped whipping cream in place of the milk. Cream enhances the taste, coats the crisp, and your mouth should be protected somewhat from the ripping and the cereal tastes better with the cream.

Good luck with your cereals.

Great advice! I had no idea using unwhipped whipping cream would stop your mouth from feeling ripped up.

I have a mouthful of "storebought teeth". The upper plate protects my mouth when I eat Capt Crunch in February.

Great advice! I had no idea using unwhipped whipping cream would stop your mouth from feeling ripped up.

I have a mouthful of "storebought teeth". The upper plate protects my mouth when I eat Capt Crunch in February.
I would like to caution you about one other thing. If you have high blood pressure, but it is under control, in order not to upset the system, reduce meat fats but not the meat which is a protein good thing for the body's system. As I said, equalling out fats is a positive in food intake. Without fat in your diet, you'd be so hungry all the time and might change your diet to instant gratification that would lean on grains and sweets that are all too prominent in many stores. A good balance amongst choices-- fats, carbohydrates (breads, sugars, and pastas/macaroni), and proteins as a major food that makes humans feel satisfied yet roadblocks unwanted weight gain. I don't mean this to be a road to live to be a hundred and ten, but if you prefer old age, you can take a course in nutrition if you are a workout/athletic person. If you don't care to go back to school, you might consider remembering if you have an endearing knowledge, you can always find the "health benefits of artichokes" and write the benefits down on a common 3 by 5 card filed alphabetically so you can remember oh, say like "what are the best 10 foods to prevent heart attacks?" because it is advantageous to know what caused the most family deaths that includes parents, grandparents, and aunts and uncles. That way, if you head for a long life, try to minimize stresses and realize that any given food has its own marching order both in your favor and not in your favor. Food is basically medicine if it is considered nutritious and on the other hand poison if you overdose on carbs, fats, and proteins, without an eye on correct hydration. Have to go. The family dogs just had their third litter since day before yesterday, the day after I got out of the hospital for chest pain linked to muscles and tendons. Best wishes for your good health for the rest of your life.

well howdy do & welcome to our little slice of the interwebs & there is enough good stuff --whatever that you indulge yerself in-- to satisfy, no doubt.

Forum List

Back