Reason to hate progressives #742:

Progressives are pro middle class.
Yeah, middle class has just ROLLED to prosperity under Obama.
The economic policies of progs are to lower the bar just like in common core edjamacation of younger generation...........It doesn't increase edjamkation it lowers it...........Lowering the standards and lowering the bar doesn't fix the problem we have.........IT IGNORES it and is the policy of a FOOL............

The same with minimum wage it makes the problem even worse in the long run because it doesn't fix the fault............

A prog electrician will increase the size of the fuse over and over again, until the wire and components will no longer hold and burn his house down.

Should the GOP fight fire with fire,...........that is the real question.
Please do, since you were elected to do just the opposite.

aka We should restore integrity that was lost by the corruption of the left.................and reverse the perversion of the Dems changing the rules in the Senate for temporary gain..........and in doing so give the rights of the minority party that were lost by changing the rules in the Senate............

Part of me wants revenge for the actions of Reid and the Dems...........and to give them a taste of their own medicine................

The other part of me wants a restoration of the rules that guarantees the rights of minority parties within the Senate and restore the principles that were bedrocks before the libs SOLD THEIR SOULS for temporary gain.

The restoration of the principles of the Republic outweigh the needs of revenge.............Two Wrongs don't make a Right...............and refusal to be the scumbags like Reid and the Dems by changing a rule that had been in place for a very very long time...............

Your side has no HONOR..............NO INTEGRITY...........which is why you have lost....................and we should not make the same mistake for temporary revenge.
Your party tried to make Obama a one-termer. Don't talk to me about integrity, this is politics.
And it looks like a majority of Americans agree, since you got your ass handed to you on Tuesday.

aka We should restore integrity that was lost by the corruption of the left.................and reverse the perversion of the Dems changing the rules in the Senate for temporary gain..........and in doing so give the rights of the minority party that were lost by changing the rules in the Senate............

Part of me wants revenge for the actions of Reid and the Dems...........and to give them a taste of their own medicine................

The other part of me wants a restoration of the rules that guarantees the rights of minority parties within the Senate and restore the principles that were bedrocks before the libs SOLD THEIR SOULS for temporary gain.

The restoration of the principles of the Republic outweigh the needs of revenge.............Two Wrongs don't make a Right...............and refusal to be the scumbags like Reid and the Dems by changing a rule that had been in place for a very very long time...............

Your side has no HONOR..............NO INTEGRITY...........which is why you have lost....................and we should not make the same mistake for temporary revenge.
Your party tried to make Obama a one-termer. Don't talk to me about integrity, this is politics.
And it looks like a majority of Americans agree, since you got your ass handed to you on Tuesday.
The loss was entirely expected. It's a cycle and this is normal for the cycle, but you wouldn't know that now would you?

The loss was entirely expected. It's a cycle and this is normal for the cycle, but you wouldn't know that now would you?
1929............any more questions.

No, actually liberals said the republican party was dead, and now? With the liberal media spewing lies for your party. You should never lose an election.

Think so huh? Well, okay.

The election was about stopping obama and the democrat party. Now our house and senate should do nothing but hammer obama and the left over and over and over again until obama is out. The republicans should never comprimise with the left.

Well yes it is Ok........because it is a historical fact................While power shifts in periods of 8 traditionally, the swing radius has greatly increased.............

There is absolutely no denying that.

No, actually liberals said the republican party was dead, and now? With the liberal media spewing lies for your party. You should never lose an election.
It takes two to tango. Don't listen to morons. And anyone who says either party is dead is a moron. They keep each other in business, it's a rigged game.

The election was about stopping obama and the democrat party. Now our house and senate should do nothing but hammer obama and the left over and over and over again until obama is out. The republicans should never comprimise with the left.

So don't, even though that's exactly what you were just elected to do, get shit done.

Well yes it is Ok........because it is a historical fact................While power shifts in periods of 8 traditionally, the swing radius has greatly increased.............

White Power isn't an issue for my side, that's your voters.

It takes two to tango. Don't listen to morons. And anyone who says either party is dead is a moron. They keep each other in business, it's a rigged game.
The rigging is behind the curtain............that is understood...........the people of this country simply vote against the biggest threat at the time...............

The biggest threat being Obama by the historical evidence.

The rigging is behind the curtain............that is understood...........the people of this country simply vote against the biggest threat at the time...............

Tell us, what are the huge threats? Oh right, you don't have any...

White Power isn't an issue for my side, that's your voters.
Race Card played...........I thought you were above the standard of the RETARDED left..................Under your self proclamations of course.............

The power shift is in the record books..........no amount of pandering is going to change that.

So don't, even though that's exactly what you were just elected to do, get shit done.

BS if the voters wanted more demcrat policies they would have voted democrat. The election was referendum on Obama and the left, period.

Tell us, what are the huge threats? Oh right, you don't have any...
Here we go again with one liners............The american people have understood that the pen and phone POS sitting in the WH is a threat to our Constitution and the principles of this nation are a threat..........and so they put the POTUS BITCH in the corner on Time out.

Forum List

Back