Rasmussen: 29% STRONGLY APPROVE of the Bamster, 42% STRONGLY DISSAPROVE!

Take a look at your own chart, doesn't something scream at you?!?!?!?!

So you think I can't answer this? Try this independent report.....

http://www.fordham.edu/images/academics/graduate_schools/gsas/elections_and_campaign_/poll%20accuracy%20in%20the%202008%20presidential%20election.pdf

I am sure that Rasmussen is correct about how Republicans feel about Obama.

What you are forgetting is that a solid majority of Mainstream Americans hate the GOP and have had no reason from it to change their minds. Centrist Republicans and the rest of mainstream know that corporations rule the GOP.

Can you possibly imagine Bush telling BP to ante up $20 billion or else? Bush would have been supporting Joe Barton, that wuss's district from Fort Worth to Crockett, not condemning him or at least being silent like the great numbers of Republicans.

Define mainstream.....

So you believe corporations do not rule the DNC? OMG!!!

It's so lame that Obummers campaign slogans is "I Forced BP to put up $20 Billion", yeah BP was going to walk away from 1/3 of it's business, just like Obummer was going to 1) Drop the use of the TP and 2) Issue a 6 month moratorium to stay off the TV, right.....

Don't misunderstand me in regards to BP, they have a terrible track record in this part of the country, but if Obummer had any true ability to be Presidential, he could have obtained the escrow with out all the politics, he is nothing more than a glorified political whore....

The only thing he forced is more of this admins propaganda on all of us.....

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GWV5903 again

Staying in context. I understand fully what you are saying.

and putting words in my mouth in the process....excellent. But it's your right to be wrong. Continue on

Why are you whining?

I put no words in your mouth. I inferred your meaning and corrected it where necessary.

Grow a thick skin if you want to have a meaningful time here.

Whining? Show me where I said ANYTHING about FOX or Rasmussen being mainstream before you "inferred" it. What you call "correcting" was actually only "projecting", you jackass...I don't need a thick skinned to hang with the likes of you. When you want to have honest debate, let me know...until then, go back to your coloring book while the grown ups talk about stuff you don't understand.

Okay, a very simple question that you won't be able to answer.

How do you know who is the most accurate in an approval poll?

http://www.fordham.edu/images/academics/graduate_schools/gsas/elections_and_campaign_/poll%20accuracy%20in%20the%202008%20presidential%20election.pdf

What you are forgetting is that a solid majority of Mainstream Americans hate the GOP and have had no reason from it to change their minds. Centrist Republicans and the rest of mainstream know that corporations rule the GOP.

Can you possibly imagine Bush telling BP to ante up $20 billion or else? Bush would have been supporting Joe Barton, that wuss's district from Fort Worth to Crockett, not condemning him or at least being silent like the great numbers of Republicans.

Hmmmm and big corporate money like G. Soros isn't pulling the puppet strings of the DNC? Really? Do you think that Obama just decided to give Brazil's Petrobras 2 BILLION dollars to fund DEEP OFFSHORE DRILLING off the coast of Brazil because he thought it was a good idea? Especially on the heels of inacting a 6 month moratorium on all offshore drilling off the U.S. Coast. Or would you be willing to admit that Soros, with his MILLIONS in Petrobras stock had something to do with that transaction? I doubt you'd admit it...even then you know it's true.

[Obama's admin has done far better than a GOP administration would have done.

The diff on this is that Obama's party does reflect real peoples' concerns far better than GOP. His strategists like corp money, sure, but the Dems need real peoples' votes to stay in power. Yeah, Obama forced BP, my friend, and don't think your yelling changes anything about it.

That's not what I asked you. We are talking about approval polls, not election polls.

btw, the margin of victory is wrong in your link. The margin of victory was 7.3 pct points.

I've read that .pdf a dozen times and was actually the person who pointed out to the clowns around here who were citing it that it is in error. They used a preliminary margin of victory that was not the final margin.

So you lose on both counts. Welcome to the major leagues.

God your desperate! Major Leagues? Is this your only form of entertainment? ROTFLMAO!!!! If that is your perspective, I must be in the HOF and you couldn't make the One A team!!! :razz::razz::razz:

So Rasmussen is regarded as the most accurate or in the top three, really he is a thorn in the Liberals Ass and they have a hard time disputing his polling, so they attack.....you would think he was a candidate with the venom directed his way, my God, he is only a pollster.....

Your graph is evidence enough to support his accuracy, Newsweek polls 9.3 more Democrats, just a little slanted don't you think?

Yes the link is not 100%, it was their Initial Report, but the fact remains Rasmussen was the most accurate in 2008 and still are among their peers, whether it's approval or election polling.....

Ok, you admit that your link used the wrong margin of victory, so we've disposed of the fallacious claim that Rasmussen was the most accurate pollster in the 2008 presidential election. Which btw wouldn't prove anything anyway. How would gettting ONE poll right prove anything?

Now back to my original question - how do you know which pollster's approval numbers are the most accurate? Describe the method by which you make that determination.

In detail.

Worst for 0bama so far has been -21. Bush got a -30. 0bama has been trending between -12 and -16 for quite a while now. It varies a lot. But mostly is hangs out in that range.

The only problem with that is Bush at this time in his presidency was in the 50/60s.

He wasn't in the 30s until his SECOND TERM.

.....And, nobody's MISSIN' HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Obama generally received good grades for how he handled the world economic crisis. And, despite ample reason to blame Wall Street, world publics do not blame the US for the Great Recession.

Eighteen months into the Obama administration, America’s stature in the world has rebounded. The economic crisis, escalation of the war in Afghanistan, failure to act on climate change and tensions in the Middle East have not undermined that support to any significant extent. Obamamania and pro-Americanism may have more legs than many cynics thought possible. This wellspring of global good will is a resource that the Obama White House can draw on in support of American foreign policy."

92.gif

and putting words in my mouth in the process....excellent. But it's your right to be wrong. Continue on

Why are you whining?

I put no words in your mouth. I inferred your meaning and corrected it where necessary.

Grow a thick skin if you want to have a meaningful time here.

Whining? Show me where I said ANYTHING about FOX or Rasmussen being mainstream before you "inferred" it. What you call "correcting" was actually only "projecting", you jackass...I don't need a thick skinned to hang with the likes of you. When you want to have honest debate, let me know...until then, go back to your coloring book while the grown ups talk about stuff you don't understand.

Quit whining, son. I corrected you, now get over it. Move on.

Hmmmm and big corporate money like G. Soros isn't pulling the puppet strings of the DNC? Really? Do you think that Obama just decided to give Brazil's Petrobras 2 BILLION dollars to fund DEEP OFFSHORE DRILLING off the coast of Brazil because he thought it was a good idea? Especially on the heels of inacting a 6 month moratorium on all offshore drilling off the U.S. Coast. Or would you be willing to admit that Soros, with his MILLIONS in Petrobras stock had something to do with that transaction? I doubt you'd admit it...even then you know it's true.

Have all the opinions you want even if you can't support them but, tu quoque (look the term up) does not excuse the corporatists' behavior here. BHO did far better than GWB would have done. Barton should resign. What a despicable behavior by a representative without character.

The far right conloons believe their opinions are evidence or proof or something.

[Now back to my original question - how do you know which pollster's approval numbers are the most accurate? Describe the method by which you make that determination.

In detail.

Dang. I was so hoping the Rasmussen defenders would answer the above question.:lol:

You can't tell which "tracking poll" numbers are the most accurate because the numbers change hourly. The only way to assess pollster accuracy is by comparing actual election results with the various predictions. By that metric Rasmussen wins
http://www.fordham.edu/images/acade...ccuracy in the 2008 presidential election.pdf

Here is the WSJ take on the current whining
Patrick Caddell and Douglas E. Schoen: Don't Shoot the Pollster - WSJ.com

So the dems can whine all day and all night, but Ras knows how to do polls. THERE IS NO OTHER POLLSTER WITH BETTER ACCURACY.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh man can you feel the steam coming out liberal ears from here?

Liberals don't like this, but trying hard to laugh.

This is funny stuff.

:lol::lol::lol:

It is funny stuff and everyone on here is laughing AT YOU, because even Rasmussen openly admits they are biased in their polling. Only a fucking retard troll like yourself would use them as a serious source.

:lol: Biased because he polls "likely voters"? :cuckoo:

[Now back to my original question - how do you know which pollster's approval numbers are the most accurate? Describe the method by which you make that determination.

In detail.

Dang. I was so hoping the Rasmussen defenders would answer the above question.:lol:

You can't tell which "tracking poll" numbers are the most accurate because the numbers change hourly. The only way to assess pollster accuracy is by comparing actual election results with the various predictions. By that metric Rasmussen wins
http://www.fordham.edu/images/acade...ccuracy in the 2008 presidential election.pdf

So the dems can whine all day and all night, but Ras knows how to do polls. THERE IS NO OTHER POLLSTER WITH BETTER ACCURACY.

Fly off, eagle beak. The opposite has been demonstrated above. Your opinion is not evidence, merely opinion. It counts no more for evidence than those of daveman, Big Fitz, Yurt, and others.

Fly off, eagle beak. The opposite has been demonstrated above. Your opinion is not evidence, merely opinion. It counts no more for evidence than those of daveman, Big Fitz, Yurt, and others.

And this is your opinion? :lol:

In detail.

Well said, you took the words right out of my mouth, Carbineer & Jake are blind sheep....

What is so funny is the graph Carbineer uses makes the point! Must have been dropped on his head several times......

Simply proof here that far right reactionary so-called conservatism is a mental illness preventing one from being able to look objectively at evidence. Nothing new here from the eagle people.

In detail.

Are you still trying to debate your own graph?!?!?!? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

No I'm asking you to tell why you know Rasmussen's approval poll is more accurate than others' approval poll.

Since that is what you claimed.

Well said, you took the words right out of my mouth, Carbineer & Jake are blind sheep....

What is so funny is the graph Carbineer uses makes the point! Must have been dropped on his head several times......

My graph proves that Rasmussen polls more Republicans than anyone else. If you can prove that Rasmussen is right and everyone else is wrong by all means do so.

My graph proves that Rasmussen polls more Republicans than anyone else. If you can prove that Rasmussen is right and everyone else is wrong by all means do so.

$parti4.png

Your graph represents only one thing, Rasmussen interviews a more even (balanced) audience, did you ever think that is why he is more accurate than others?!?!?!?!

That your partisanship can not see this is no real surprise.....your blindness is astounding.......

Forum List

Back