Rasmussen: 29% STRONGLY APPROVE of the Bamster, 42% STRONGLY DISSAPROVE!

Fox is not mainstream, neither is Rasmussen, TxLonghorn. It is merely a better-run voice for the fauxconservative reactionary right. Same drumbeat, no objectivity, no caring for the real needs of America, which should be the welfare of our citizens.

very astute Jake......most everyone here already knows that. Mainstream, as we know, consists of the major networks.

I'm curious as to why you felt the need to make your comment. Especially since I didn't refer to either Fox or Rasmussen

Putting your comments into context.

Fox is not mainstream, neither is Rasmussen, TxLonghorn. It is merely a better-run voice for the fauxconservative reactionary right. Same drumbeat, no objectivity, no caring for the real needs of America, which should be the welfare of our citizens.

very astute Jake......most everyone here already knows that. Mainstream, as we know, consists of the major networks.

I'm curious as to why you felt the need to make your comment. Especially since I didn't refer to either Fox or Rasmussen

Putting your comments into context.

Try again...cuz you missed it by a MILE

Staying in context. I understand fully what you are saying.

Well, here's more evidence you rightwingers can pretend isn't substantive:

So maybe Rasmussen isn't biased. So maybe Rasmussen's methods just make every president look worse than the other pollsters do? Maybe it's not partisan, maybe it's just the method?

Think so? Well observe the following:

rasmussencorrected_2.jpg

Dang!!!! Rasmussen managed to give the REPUBLICAN Bush HIGHER numbers than average,

supposedly using the same 'fair' method!!!

It's magic!!!!

and putting words in my mouth in the process....excellent. But it's your right to be wrong. Continue on

Fox isn't mainstream? How do you define mainstream then?

Pull your head out of your fat ass. If you poll more Republicans than anyone else OBVIOUSLY your numbers will go against Obama. Are you retarded?

WHO NEEDS TO PULL HIS HEAD OUT? :lol::lol::lol:

Daily tracking results are collected via telephone surveys of 500 likely voters per night and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. The margin of sampling error—for the full sample of 1,500 Likely Voters--is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Results are also compiled on a full-week basis and crosstabs for full-week results are available for Premium Members.

Like all polling firms, Rasmussen Reports weights its data to reflect the population at large (see methodology). Among other targets, Rasmussen Reports weights data by political party affiliation using a dynamic weighting process. While partisan affiliation is generally quite stable over time, there are a fair number of people who waver between allegiance to a particular party or independent status. Since the November 2008 election, the number of Democrats in the country has declined while the number of unaffiliated voters has grown.

Our baseline targets are established based upon separate survey interviews with a sample of adults nationwide completed during the preceding three months (a total of 45,000 interviews) and targets are updated monthly. Currently, the baseline targets for the adult population are 35.8% Democrats, 32.2% Republicans, and 32.1% unaffiliated. Likely voter samples typically show a slightly smaller advantage for the Democrats

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

They sampled MORE DEMOCRATS than REPUBLICANS and Obama still came up sucking in the polls.

Now RATIONALIZE SOME MORE!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here's the clue. Most of the time when they do polls of "adults" instead of "likely voters," the poll tends to skew Democrat.

They even SAMPLED MORE DEMOCRATS THAN REPUBLICANS (only slightly more Democrats in their likely voter poll) and Obama still came up on the short end of the stick.

TRY AGAIN MINDLESS OBAMA DRONES! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

parti4.png

Rasmussen as you can see polls more Republicans relative to Democrats than any other pollster.

It's easy to get bad Obama numbers when you do that.

Did you ever think this is why Rasmussen is generally more accurate than the others?!?!? Thanks for playing, you can pick up your prize on your way out.....

Please stop while you are behind, you give carbineers a bad name.....

and putting words in my mouth in the process....excellent. But it's your right to be wrong. Continue on

Why are you whining?

I put no words in your mouth. I inferred your meaning and corrected it where necessary.

Grow a thick skin if you want to have a meaningful time here.

Fox isn't mainstream? How do you define mainstream then?

American media folks, electronic and print etc, who use critical thinking skills. Fox is a propaganda machine only. Don't even pretend that it is mainstream.

WHO NEEDS TO PULL HIS HEAD OUT? :lol::lol::lol:

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

They sampled MORE DEMOCRATS than REPUBLICANS and Obama still came up sucking in the polls.

Now RATIONALIZE SOME MORE!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here's the clue. Most of the time when they do polls of "adults" instead of "likely voters," the poll tends to skew Democrat.

They even SAMPLED MORE DEMOCRATS THAN REPUBLICANS (only slightly more Democrats in their likely voter poll) and Obama still came up on the short end of the stick.

TRY AGAIN MINDLESS OBAMA DRONES! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

parti4.png

Rasmussen as you can see polls more Republicans relative to Democrats than any other pollster.

Did you ever think this is why Rasmussen is generally more accurate than the others?!?!? Thanks for playing, you can pick up your prize on your way out.....

Okay, a very simple question that you won't be able to answer.

How do you know who is the most accurate in an approval poll?

parti4.png

Take a look at your own chart, doesn't something scream at you?!?!?!?!

So you think I can't answer this? Try this independent report.....

http://www.fordham.edu/images/academics/graduate_schools/gsas/elections_and_campaign_/poll%20accuracy%20in%20the%202008%20presidential%20election.pdf

http://www.fordham.edu/images/academics/graduate_schools/gsas/elections_and_campaign_/poll%20accuracy%20in%20the%202008%20presidential%20election.pdf

That's not what I asked you. We are talking about approval polls, not election polls.

btw, the margin of victory is wrong in your link. The margin of victory was 7.3 pct points.

I've read that .pdf a dozen times and was actually the person who pointed out to the clowns around here who were citing it that it is in error. They used a preliminary margin of victory that was not the final margin.

So you lose on both counts. Welcome to the major leagues.

I am sure that Rasmussen is correct about how Republicans feel about Obama.

What you are forgetting is that a solid majority of Mainstream Americans hate the GOP and have had no reason from it to change their minds. Centrist Republicans and the rest of mainstream know that corporations rule the GOP.

Can you possibly imagine Bush telling BP to ante up $20 billion or else? Bush would have been supporting Joe Barton, that wuss's district from Fort Worth to Crockett, not condemning him or at least being silent like the great numbers of Republicans.

That's not what I asked you. We are talking about approval polls, not election polls.

btw, the margin of victory is wrong in your link. The margin of victory was 7.3 pct points.

I've read that .pdf a dozen times and was actually the person who pointed out to the clowns around here who were citing it that it is in error. They used a preliminary margin of victory that was not the final margin.

So you lose on both counts. Welcome to the major leagues.

God your desperate! Major Leagues? Is this your only form of entertainment? ROTFLMAO!!!! If that is your perspective, I must be in the HOF and you couldn't make the One A team!!! :razz::razz::razz:

So Rasmussen is regarded as the most accurate or in the top three, really he is a thorn in the Liberals Ass and they have a hard time disputing his polling, so they attack.....you would think he was a candidate with the venom directed his way, my God, he is only a pollster.....

Your graph is evidence enough to support his accuracy, Newsweek polls 9.3 more Democrats, just a little slanted don't you think?

Yes the link is not 100%, it was their Initial Report, but the fact remains Rasmussen was the most accurate in 2008 and still are among their peers, whether it's approval or election polling.....

I am sure that Rasmussen is correct about how Republicans feel about Obama.

What you are forgetting is that a solid majority of Mainstream Americans hate the GOP and have had no reason from it to change their minds. Centrist Republicans and the rest of mainstream know that corporations rule the GOP.

Can you possibly imagine Bush telling BP to ante up $20 billion or else? Bush would have been supporting Joe Barton, that wuss's district from Fort Worth to Crockett, not condemning him or at least being silent like the great numbers of Republicans.

Define mainstream.....

So you believe corporations do not rule the DNC? OMG!!!

It's so lame that Obummers campaign slogans is "I Forced BP to put up $20 Billion", yeah BP was going to walk away from 1/3 of it's business, just like Obummer was going to 1) Drop the use of the TP and 2) Issue a 6 month moratorium to stay off the TV, right.....

Don't misunderstand me in regards to BP, they have a terrible track record in this part of the country, but if Obummer had any true ability to be Presidential, he could have obtained the escrow with out all the politics, he is nothing more than a glorified political whore....

The only thing he forced is more of this admins propaganda on all of us.....

Forum List

Back