Rasmussen: 29% STRONGLY APPROVE of the Bamster, 42% STRONGLY DISSAPROVE!

Well said, you took the words right out of my mouth, Carbineer & Jake are blind sheep....

What is so funny is the graph Carbineer uses makes the point! Must have been dropped on his head several times......

My graph proves that Rasmussen polls more Republicans than anyone else. If you can prove that Rasmussen is right and everyone else is wrong by all means do so.

View attachment 10712

Your graph represents only one thing, Rasmussen interviews a more even (balanced) audience, did you ever think that is why he is more accurate than others?!?!?!?!

That your partisanship can not see this is no real surprise.....your blindness is astounding.......

:clap2:

Actually make that 25% strongly approve, 40% strongly disapprove. Even Democrats are getting sick of this guy.

Wow, isn't that lower than Bush?????? :eek:

Now here is what I can't figure out:

Overall, 46% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove. The Rasmussen Reports Media Meter shows that media coverage of President Obama has been 43% positive over the past week. Since the passage of the health care law, coverage has ranged from a high of 60% positive to a low of 39% positive

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

How can 46% be somewhat approve of Obama, while 42% strongly disapprove, and 53% disapprove.

Does that math add up? :eusa_eh:

But it's not trending towards Obama Obama Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports

The young mindless morons that voted for Obama don't know how funny this is.

Us older folks who remember Jimmah Carter (very well) know the joke. This, is looking like Carter's second term, more and more.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have to say this again, RASMUSSEN? Whats next, a fox poll?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, the Rab is a hoot.

He DOES make me laugh.... at you

That's why the GOP lost, with folks like you talking them up. You will lose again this fall. And understand that Rab is hardcore libertartard as daveman: absolute lunatics.

No, Jake. As usual you are wrong. The Democrats are looking at the biggest change in Congressional elections in history. They know it. We know it. The only one who doesnt know it is you.
I am not a narco-libertarian. I should have made that clear ages ago. Everyone on this board who cares knows it. Except you.
You are a pitiful little whining bitch who claims ludicrously to be a Republican. That you still post here I attribute to masochistic tendencies.

Well said, you took the words right out of my mouth, Carbineer & Jake are blind sheep....

What is so funny is the graph Carbineer uses makes the point! Must have been dropped on his head several times......

My graph proves that Rasmussen polls more Republicans than anyone else. If you can prove that Rasmussen is right and everyone else is wrong by all means do so.

View attachment 10712

Your graph represents only one thing, Rasmussen interviews a more even (balanced) audience, did you ever think that is why he is more accurate than others?!?!?!?!

That your partisanship can not see this is no real surprise.....your blindness is astounding.......

How do you know how many Republicans vs. Democrats there are in the country. You would have to know that fact in order to determine that Rasmussen's ratio is the most accurate.

Now tell us, SPECIFICALLY, what the correct ratio is, and tell us how you know that is the correct ratio is.

Or, alternatively, you could just admit that you're making shit up and think no one will notice.

lol

Registration and self-identification?

As usual, you fail even to make an irrelevant point, much less a relevant one.

Registration and self-identification?

As usual, you fail even to make an irrelevant point, much less a relevant one.

Are you still trying to make any kind of point. Perhaps you missed my first time informing you about your credibility.. Please see below.

View attachment 10712

How do you know how many Republicans vs. Democrats there are in the country. You would have to know that fact in order to determine that Rasmussen's ratio is the most accurate.

Now tell us, SPECIFICALLY, what the correct ratio is, and tell us how you know that is the correct ratio is.

Or, alternatively, you could just admit that you're making shit up and think no one will notice.

lol

Because when even Ted Kennedy's seat goes to a Republican you know people are FED UP with the Democrats.

:lol::lol::lol:

View attachment 10712

That falsely assumes that Democrats vs. Republicans is 'balanced', i.e., nearly equal. Polls are supposed to represent the larger population, wouldn't you know that? Why would I need to tell you that?

There is no way to know an approval poll is accurate because no one knows the real number, i.e., an official poll of the entire population. So anyone claiming that one particular approval poll is the right one, and everyone else is wrong, is retarded. That would include all the 'nuts who claim Rasmussen is right, and everyone else is wrong.

Retarded, as in mentally deficient. As in, please stop embarassing your species, because unlike the genuinely mentally retarded,

you should know better.

Last edited:
View attachment 10712

That falsely assumes that Democrats vs. Republicans is 'balanced', i.e., nearly equal. Polls are supposed to represent the larger population, wouldn't you know that? Why would I need to tell you that?

How many of your polls use "likely voters" in their polls? This is what makes his polls pretty damn accurate. Why would I need to tell you that?

View attachment 10712

lol

Because when even Ted Kennedy's seat goes to a Republican you know people are FED UP with the Democrats.

:lol::lol::lol:

You mean that seat that was won because the dem running was a total joke and the "republican" who won never ran as a republican...not one ad of his said he was one..lol

By the way, how did that work out for ya?

Forum List

Back