Rasmussen: 29% STRONGLY APPROVE of the Bamster, 42% STRONGLY DISSAPROVE!

It is funny stuff and everyone on here is laughing AT YOU, because even Rasmussen openly admits they are biased in their polling. Only a fucking retard troll like yourself would use them as a serious source.

Provide a link for that admission.

I posted it long ago. Rasmussen admits that their methodology costs Obama several points compared to the standard approve/disapprove questions that almost everyone else asks.

They also poll more Republicans than anyone else, I posted that chart a couple days ago.

Post it again.

You deluded reactionary fools. On the 3rd of November, I will re-post the above from you guys, as the Dems retain comfortable majorities in both House and Senate.

You think you look stupid now?

Provide a link for that admission.

I posted it long ago. Rasmussen admits that their methodology costs Obama several points compared to the standard approve/disapprove questions that almost everyone else asks.

They also poll more Republicans than anyone else, I posted that chart a couple days ago.

How does that prove bias? All that proves is Rasmussen doesn't go for the hype.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pull your head out of your fat ass. If you poll more Republicans than anyone else OBVIOUSLY your numbers will go against Obama. Are you retarded?

You deluded reactionary fools. On the 3rd of November, I will re-post the above from you guys, as the Dems retain comfortable majorities in both House and Senate.

You think you look stupid now?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think we see who's deluded.

No one can predict an election with absolute certainty.

But I've seen enough of them, that I can tell when the electorate is in a "throw the bums out" mood.

Pull your head out of your fat ass. If you poll more Republicans than anyone else OBVIOUSLY your numbers will go against Obama. Are you retarded?

WHO NEEDS TO PULL HIS HEAD OUT? :lol::lol::lol:

Daily tracking results are collected via telephone surveys of 500 likely voters per night and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. The margin of sampling error—for the full sample of 1,500 Likely Voters--is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Results are also compiled on a full-week basis and crosstabs for full-week results are available for Premium Members.

Like all polling firms, Rasmussen Reports weights its data to reflect the population at large (see methodology). Among other targets, Rasmussen Reports weights data by political party affiliation using a dynamic weighting process. While partisan affiliation is generally quite stable over time, there are a fair number of people who waver between allegiance to a particular party or independent status. Since the November 2008 election, the number of Democrats in the country has declined while the number of unaffiliated voters has grown.

Our baseline targets are established based upon separate survey interviews with a sample of adults nationwide completed during the preceding three months (a total of 45,000 interviews) and targets are updated monthly. Currently, the baseline targets for the adult population are 35.8% Democrats, 32.2% Republicans, and 32.1% unaffiliated. Likely voter samples typically show a slightly smaller advantage for the Democrats

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

They sampled MORE DEMOCRATS than REPUBLICANS and Obama still came up sucking in the polls.

Now RATIONALIZE SOME MORE!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here's the clue. Most of the time when they do polls of "adults" instead of "likely voters," the poll tends to skew Democrat.

They even SAMPLED MORE DEMOCRATS THAN REPUBLICANS (only slightly more Democrats in their likely voter poll) and Obama still came up on the short end of the stick.

TRY AGAIN MINDLESS OBAMA DRONES! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow, isn't that lower than Bush?????? :eek:

No actually that would be twice as good as Bush.

From Rasmussen:

In the final full month of his Presidency, just 13% of American adults said they Strongly Approved of the way that George W. Bush performed his job as president.

oops somebody stepped in it.

President Bush Job Approval - Rasmussen Reports

Carbiner you are forgetting one little thing:

THIS WAS THE POLLS FOR BUSH IN 2002!

November 15, 2002
Bush Approval at 68%

More than half of all Americans would vote for Bush if the 2004 presidential election were held today

Bush Approval at 68%

THIS was an opinion poll for Bush in 2002! This is even later in Bush's presidency than Obama is right now.

You are trying to compare Bush eight years in to Obama TWO YEARS IN.

NICE FREAKING TRY!!!!!!! Only you would be mindless enough to think that would work! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bush was at 68% at this time in his presidency. It took the liberal press EIGHT YEARS LYING ABOUT BUSH to knock down his poll numbers.

Obama is knocking down his own poll numbers without any help and Obama isn't even two years in.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Pity Party

When.. Nov. 2010

Where? DNC

Be There!

You realize dems are leading in polling, right?
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Generic Congressional Vote

Take that waskilly Rasmussen out of the mix and they're leading by quite a bit.

You consider a 0.6% spread an advantage for the Democrats?????? Good grief that is SO below the 3% they give or take on these polls.

Oh man you liberals really are grasping at straws!

OK, so call it even money. Still not the blowout your contemporaries seem to be predicting.

FYI, you're an imbecile. Your constant overuse of lol smilies does not mask that, in fact it exacerbates it.

Wow, isn't that lower than Bush?????? :eek:

From Rasmussen:

In the final full month of his Presidency, just 13% of American adults said they Strongly Approved of the way that George W. Bush performed his job as president.

November 15, 2002
Bush Approval at 68%

More than half of all Americans would vote for Bush if the 2004 presidential election were held today

Bush Approval at 68%

THIS was an opinion poll for Bush in 2002! This is even later in Bush's presidency than Obama is right now.

NICE FREAKING TRY!!!!!!! Only you would be mindless enough to think that would work! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bush was at 68% at this time in his presidency. It took the liberal press EIGHT YEARS LYING ABOUT BUSH to knock down his poll numbers.

Obama is knocking down his own poll numbers without any help and Obama isn't even two years in.

Ok, then Obama is a better president than Reagan because he's doing better than Reagan was doing at this point.

Daily tracking results are collected via telephone surveys of 500 likely voters per night and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. The margin of sampling error—for the full sample of 1,500 Likely Voters--is +/- 3 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence. Results are also compiled on a full-week basis and crosstabs for full-week results are available for Premium Members.

Like all polling firms, Rasmussen Reports weights its data to reflect the population at large (see methodology). Among other targets, Rasmussen Reports weights data by political party affiliation using a dynamic weighting process. While partisan affiliation is generally quite stable over time, there are a fair number of people who waver between allegiance to a particular party or independent status. Since the November 2008 election, the number of Democrats in the country has declined while the number of unaffiliated voters has grown.

Our baseline targets are established based upon separate survey interviews with a sample of adults nationwide completed during the preceding three months (a total of 45,000 interviews) and targets are updated monthly. Currently, the baseline targets for the adult population are 35.8% Democrats, 32.2% Republicans, and 32.1% unaffiliated. Likely voter samples typically show a slightly smaller advantage for the Democrats

They sampled MORE DEMOCRATS than REPUBLICANS and Obama still came up sucking in the polls.

Here's the clue. Most of the time when they do polls of "adults" instead of "likely voters," the poll tends to skew Democrat.

They even SAMPLED MORE DEMOCRATS THAN REPUBLICANS (only slightly more Democrats in their likely voter poll) and Obama still came up on the short end of the stick.

parti4.png

Rasmussen as you can see polls more Republicans relative to Democrats than any other pollster.

It's easy to get bad Obama numbers when you do that.

You realize dems are leading in polling, right?
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Generic Congressional Vote

Take that waskilly Rasmussen out of the mix and they're leading by quite a bit.

You consider a 0.6% spread an advantage for the Democrats?????? Good grief that is SO below the 3% they give or take on these polls.

OK, so call it even money. Still not the blowout your contemporaries seem to be predicting.

FYI, you're an imbecile. Your constant overuse of lol smilies does not mask that, in fact it exacerbates it.

I think we see the imbecile, when you tried to purport a 0.6 spread as some kind of "big lead" for Democrats, and then start calling me names when I pointed that out.

Oh how the liberals hate the smilies. They can't stand that we conservatives stay in good cheer and laugh at them while all they can do is hate and spew.

From Rasmussen:

November 15, 2002
Bush Approval at 68%

Bush Approval at 68%

Ok, then Obama is a better president than Reagan because he's doing better than Reagan was doing at this point.

Oh little problem there too Carbiner! :lol::lol::lol:

[FONT=geneva,arial]Reagan: Annual Job Approval [/FONT]
aquadot.gif
[FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]Average[/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]High[/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]Low [/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]1981[/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]62 [/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]73 [/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]52 [/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]1982 [/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]49 [/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]52 [/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]46[/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]1983[/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]53 [/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]63[/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]42[/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]1984 [/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]57 [/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]59 [/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]54[/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]1985 [/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]63 [/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]68 [/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]54[/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]1986 [/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]63 [/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]70 [/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]49[/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]1987 [/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]51 [/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]58[/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]44[/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]1988[/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]55 [/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]57[/FONT][FONT=geneva,arial,helvetica]50[/FONT]
aquadot.gif

(Crap I can't get the poll to paste right. See the poll ALL THE WAY AT THE END OF THE PAGE AT THIS URL: Bush Approval at 68% )

It's not true. The low for Reagan two years in was 46%, not 29% as this Rasmussen poll and the high was 52, making an average of 49%.

Obama at 29% for strongly disagree???? Sorry, but AGAIN you can't make that one stick.

ABCNEWS.com : Poll: Reagan's Presidential Ratings

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

parti4.png

Rasmussen as you can see polls more Republicans relative to Democrats than any other pollster.

It's easy to get bad Obama numbers when you do that.

Gee, I find it funny you don't give a url for that graph. Could it be you don't me to see the source for this graph??????

Nice try again! How about giving the url?

I think we see the imbecile, when you tried to purport a 0.6 spread as some kind of "big lead" for Democrats, and then start calling me names when I pointed that out.

Oh how the liberals hate the smilies. They can't stand that we conservatives stay in good cheer and laugh at them while all they can do is hate and spew.

You're a child. But anyway, show me where I said anything about a "Big lead." All I said was they had a lead. To read half the shit around here, you'd swear they were down 20 points.

Gonna "Throw the bums out" are ya?

It'll be fun to watch you act like you're not disappointed after election day.

You're a child. But anyway, show me where I said anything about a "Big lead." All I said was they had a lead. To read half the shit around here, you'd swear they were down 20 points.

Gonna "Throw the bums out" are ya?

It'll be fun to watch you act like you're not disappointed after election day.

I think we see the child when you have to keep coming back calling names and having justify yourself.

You threw out a PATHETIC 0.6% which is SO BELOW the 3% margin of error it doesn't even hardly exist, as some evidence of a Democrat lead.

The problem with you is, you don't remember 1980 or 1994.

The same "throw the bums out" fever that gave Democrats the Congress in 2006 has not gone away, IT'S ANGRIER.

Will it hand the Congress back to Republicans? I can't say. I think the voters are just as fed up with the wimpy Republican leadership.

No one knows what's going to happen this November. I'm predicting a blood bath. It could be a blood bath for BOTH parties. But if I were you, I wouldn't count on the status quo keeping Democrats in power.

Forum List

Back