Rasmussen: 29% STRONGLY APPROVE of the Bamster, 42% STRONGLY DISSAPROVE!

Because there are more registered Democrats than registered Republicans. The graph represents how big a percentage more of Democrats each pollster used over the time period noted. Rasmussen of all the pollsters used the least.

The only thing that tells us is that Democratics get more people to register... Show me the statistic that says more Democratics vote vs. Republicans...

Especially when people self-identify as conservative 2-1 over liberal...

Using likely voters makes more sense....

1. Approval polls are not election polls so using likely voters makes NO sense.

2. the 2008 exit polls showed 39% Democrat and 32% Republicans voted.

Local Exit Polls - Election Center 2008 - Elections & Politics from CNN.com

A. Elected officials are VERY interested in whether likely voters approve or disapprove of their peformance, especially during their first term when they have a possibility of being re-elected. While approval rating of the entire populus is interesting, the entire populus does not vote. The value of the opinion of likely voters holds more weight with elected officials over the opinion of he entire populus. To think otherwise is foolish.

B. Are those the same exit pollsters that had John F'in Kerry winning?

The only thing that tells us is that Democratics get more people to register... Show me the statistic that says more Democratics vote vs. Republicans...

Especially when people self-identify as conservative 2-1 over liberal...

Using likely voters makes more sense....

A. Elected officials are VERY interested in whether likely voters approve or disapprove of their peformance, especially during their first term when they have a possibility of being re-elected. While approval rating of the entire populus is interesting, the entire populus does not vote. The value of the opinion of likely voters holds more weight with elected officials over the opinion of he entire populus. To think otherwise is foolish.

If you have alternative evidence that shows that more Republicans than Democrats voted in the 2008 election,

by all means post it.

I just wish there was some way to visibly mark those 29%ers.

Especially if they are business owners.

You would think if they were all that proud of the "approval" they would want to advertise it.

If you have alternative evidence that shows that more Republicans than Democrats voted in the 2008 election,

by all means post it.

I'd rather you post valid evidence to support your claim...

If you're going to rely on exit polls as evidence of your claim, then there's really no sense in discussing further... What's next, an AOL online poll?

You would think if they were all that proud of the "approval" they would want to advertise it.

Despite a campaign filled with "look at what Bush did to this country over the past 8 years" and despite the timing of the credit meltdown and the housing bubble bursting, GWB left office with approximately a 30% approval rating.

That being said, I would say there will ALWAYS be about 30% of the people approving of the sitting prersident.

They are commonly known as sheep; followers; the naive who are clueless about what is happening around them; the die hard "fans"...you know, the ones that can not see anything wrong with their man no matter WHAT is happening out there.

Jake supports good discussion. Bring something worthy for change, house.

I was having a conversation with another poster in this very thread and we were discussing polling methods... Perhaps you missed it while you were composing your drive-by insult...

You remain a joke here, Jokey....

Despite a campaign filled with "look at what Bush did to this country over the past 8 years" and despite the timing of the credit meltdown and the housing bubble bursting, GWB left office with approximately a 30% approval rating.

That being said, I would say there will ALWAYS be about 30% of the people approving of the sitting prersident.

They are commonly known as sheep; followers; the naive who are clueless about what is happening around them; the die hard "fans"...you know, the ones that can not see anything wrong with their man no matter WHAT is happening out there.

You are correct. I just want to know who they are so I can scout them.

See, you remain a loser, housie . . . can't bring anything to the table. Nothing new there. And when confronted, you whine. Jeez, you whine like a little girl. Stop just flapping your lips, and thrusting your hips, and give us something worthwhile, huh.

See, you remain a loser, housie . . . can't bring anything to the table. Nothing new there. And when confronted, you whine. Jeez, you whine like a little girl. Stop just flapping your lips, and thrusting your hips, and give us something worthwhile, huh.

Reposted, as you seem too stupid to actually read:

I was having a conversation with another poster in this very thread and we were discussing polling methods... Perhaps you missed it while you were composing your drive-by insult...

by all means post it.

If you're going to rely on exit polls as evidence of your claim, then there's really no sense in discussing further... What's next, an AOL online poll?

I said, post your evidence to the contrary. My evidence is better than yours at this point, since you've posted none.

The 29% that defiant is talking about in Rasmussen's poll are 'strongly approve'. Bush's strongly approve was well down into the teens in his second term.

Reposted, as you seem too stupid to actually read:

You are the funny one, my little Louse. I will correct you whenever you need it. Now stop the whining, boy. It is not seemly.

The 29% that defiant is talking about in Rasmussen's poll are 'strongly approve'. Bush's strongly approve was well down into the teens in his second term.

True.
But I beleive my point although not as concrete as I presented, has some validity.
Seems 30% are always on the positive side whether the term is strongly approve or approve

True.
But I beleive my point although not as concrete as I presented, has some validity.
Seems 30% are always on the positive side whether the term is strongly approve or approve

It's the Yogi Berra rule of baseball (or maybe Casey Stengel lol) ...you play a 150 game season, you're going to win 50 no matter what, and lose 50 no matter what,

it's what you do with the other 50 that decides where you finish.

by all means post it.

I said, post your evidence to the contrary. My evidence is better than yours at this point, since you've posted none.

Scientific evidence would support your claims... You have failed to produce that... You'd laugh if I produced an AOL online poll to support my claims, so I'll just laugh at your "Exit Polls"...

When you post credible scientific evidence, I'll consider it... Until then, it's just more Carb hot air...

Lousie, in other words, has nothing and gives up the argument.

Quit whining, Lousie, it's not seemly.

Forum List

Back