NYT Poll: Only 1% of 18-29 year olds strongly approve of the job Joe Biden is doing

18-29 year old voters are the strongest age group for Democrats.

"Only 1% of 18-29 year olds strongly approve of the job Joe Biden is doing - NY Times poll"

Link to actual poll from 4 days ago:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiMhdj59vD4AhUEmGoFHXgrC6AQFnoECAMQAQ&url=https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/us0722-crosstabs-nyt071122/33ffa85627ee4648/full.pdf&usg=AOvVaw0RP4wBPsMk6mVdaKLgCoEa

View attachment 668866

What’s your point?

Great, so don't believe the OP then. Should I care?
It's not my fault that you all attacked our Democracy and laid Siege to the Republic to this day for 6 straight years by launching Operation Russian Collusion - Cross Fire Hurricane - Fake Dirty Dossier.

Why should we trust a bunch of lying usurpers?

I predict the president's opposition party, just like almost every other president's first midterm.

"Oh, well he wuz gonna lose anyways, cause that's whut they always does." :laughing0301:

It's not my fault that you all attacked our Democracy and laid Siege to the Republic to this day for 6 straight years by launching Operation Russian Collusion - Cross Fire Hurricane - Fake Dirty Dossier.

Why should we trust a bunch of lying usurpers?

Slobbers a dead tree stump that ignores Trump tried to steal the election with fake electors and pressuring his own VP to unilaterally dub him president for 4 more years.

face-palm-gif.278959

Slobbers a dead tree stump that ignores Trump tried to steal the election with fake electors and pressuring his own VP to unilaterally dub him president for 4 more years.

face-palm-gif.278959
Just more DemTard Lies, just like Russian Collusion, and Hillary's Secret Server.

Sorry Bitch, you ain't gonna Bleach Bit your way out of this one.

America has seen the ugly that is you, and it is going to put a bag over your ugly face in 2022 and 2024.

Just more DemTard Lies, just like Russian Collusion, and Hillary's Secret Server.

Sorry Bitch, you ain't gonna Bleach Bit your way out of this one.

America has seen the ugly that is you, and it is going to put a bag over your ugly face in 2022 and 2024.

:cuckoo:

You disagree?

I agree that you Democrats will suffer a massive loss during the midterms, but not for the reason your think.

Nor did Obama get "shellacked" in 2010, for the same reason. But at least he had the balls to accept the blame. These idiots in there now will blame it on everything from "MAGA people" to "Russians."

You watch.

I agree that you Democrats will suffer a massive loss during the midterms, but not for the reason your think.

Nor did Obama get "shellacked" in 2010, for the same reason. But at least he had the balls to accept the blame. These idiots in there now will blame it on everything from "MAGA people" to "Russians."

You watch.

I am watching. Polling doesn't agree with you.

18-29 year old voters are the strongest age group for Democrats.

"Only 1% of 18-29 year olds strongly approve of the job Joe Biden is doing - NY Times poll"

Link to actual poll from 4 days ago:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiMhdj59vD4AhUEmGoFHXgrC6AQFnoECAMQAQ&url=https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/us0722-crosstabs-nyt071122/33ffa85627ee4648/full.pdf&usg=AOvVaw0RP4wBPsMk6mVdaKLgCoEa

View attachment 668866

The NY times probably had to make it 1%

I mean Avocado toast prices are at astronomical levels

Plus that genders studies student loan isn't gonna pay itself off

And? Last time I checked those polls had like 3 levels of approval and disapproval? Most people who take them do not "strongly approve of anything. What is the percentage of people who just put approve?

The OP is falsely implying that a low "srong" approval rating in these polls means that the people taking them dissaproved of something.

And? Last time I checked those polls had like 3 levels of approval and disapproval? Most people who take them do not "strongly approve of anything. What is the percentage of people who just put approve?

The OP is falsely implying that a low "srong" approval rating in these polls means that the people taking them dissaproved of something.

Forget links, which were provided, apparently you cant even be bothered to glance at the OP at all which included an image of the demographic in question.

18 percent somewhat approve. So a grand total of 19 percent approve in any shape or form. And no, there are only 2 levels of each, strongly and somewhat as the damn picture clearly showed.

So the OP is not 'implying' that people taking the poll disapprove of Biden by historical margins but instead is showing that is, indeed, the case.

Forum List

Back