Rasmussen: 29% STRONGLY APPROVE of the Bamster, 42% STRONGLY DISSAPROVE!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think we see the imbecile, when you tried to purport a 0.6 spread as some kind of "big lead" for Democrats, and then start calling me names when I pointed that out.

Oh how the liberals hate the smilies. They can't stand that we conservatives stay in good cheer and laugh at them while all they can do is hate and spew.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're a child. But anyway, show me where I said anything about a "Big lead." All I said was they had a lead. To read half the shit around here, you'd swear they were down 20 points.

Gonna "Throw the bums out" are ya?

It'll be fun to watch you act like you're not disappointed after election day.

I think we see the child when you have to keep coming back calling names and having justify yourself.

You threw out a PATHETIC 0.6% which is SO BELOW the 3% margin of error it doesn't even hardly exist, as some evidence of a Democrat lead.

The problem with you is, you don't remember 1980 or 1994.

The same "throw the bums out" fever that gave Democrats the Congress in 2006 has not gone away, IT'S ANGRIER.

Will it hand the Congress back to Republicans? I can't say. I think the voters are just as fed up with the wimpy Republican leadership.

No one knows what's going to happen this November. I'm predicting a blood bath. It could be a blood bath for BOTH parties. But if I were you, I wouldn't count on the status quo keeping Democrats in power.

What can I say? Guess we'll see.

Wow, isn't that lower than Bush?????? :eek:

Now here is what I can't figure out:

Overall, 46% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove. The Rasmussen Reports Media Meter shows that media coverage of President Obama has been 43% positive over the past week. Since the passage of the health care law, coverage has ranged from a high of 60% positive to a low of 39% positive

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

How can 46% be somewhat approve of Obama, while 42% strongly disapprove, and 53% disapprove.

Does that math add up? :eusa_eh:

But it's not trending towards Obama Obama Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports

The young mindless morons that voted for Obama don't know how funny this is.

Us older folks who remember Jimmah Carter (very well) know the joke. This, is looking like Carter's second term, more and more.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

This Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian and Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami is an EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD !!!!!

You can bet your bippy that his poll numbers are going to be a helluva lot lower yet !!!!!!

Wow. Sad. I wish the president of our country was more successful in serving us.

Worst part? He's only 1.5 years into a 4 year term. By summer 2012, I predict he sets record low for approval rating. He may even break 10% by 2012.

I posted it long ago. Rasmussen admits that their methodology costs Obama several points compared to the standard approve/disapprove questions that almost everyone else asks.

They also poll more Republicans than anyone else, I posted that chart a couple days ago.

Post it again.

Question Wording and Job Approval - Rasmussen Reports

I didn't read where it stated that it polled more Republicans than anyone else. And the methodology can be viewed both as helpful or harmful depending on your POV.

Worst for 0bama so far has been -21. Bush got a -30. 0bama has been trending between -12 and -16 for quite a while now. It varies a lot. But mostly is hangs out in that range.

And that's with the media in his pocket. I imagine if they were just simply questioning his actions and telling the truth, his numbers would be even lower. It's telling that they're this low without the media bashing him constantly.

[And that's with the media in his pocket. I imagine if they were just simply questioning his actions and telling the truth, his numbers would be even lower. It's telling that they're this low without the media bashing him constantly.

Jeezus are you in denial. Obama is getting battered by the media on a minute by minute basis.

Even rightwingers are posting threads about how he's getting attacked by MSNBC, including by the liberal commentators on MSNBC.

Wake up.

[And that's with the media in his pocket. I imagine if they were just simply questioning his actions and telling the truth, his numbers would be even lower. It's telling that they're this low without the media bashing him constantly.

Jeezus are you in denial. Obama is getting battered by the media on a minute by minute basis.

Even rightwingers are posting threads about how he's getting attacked by MSNBC, including by the liberal commentators on MSNBC.

Wake up.

That's just within the last week or so and because it's getting more difficult for them to stay silent and still keep any appearance of honesty and integrity. .

I didn't read where it stated that it polled more Republicans than anyone else. And the methodology can be viewed both as helpful or harmful depending on your POV.

I posted the D vs. R ratios chart below.

I object to Rasmussen being used in the averages on various sites because they don't ask the same questions as other pollsters on approval/disapproval. And in the link I posted, Rasmussen says they themselves conducted a poll asking the standard approve/disapprove question and got different results, results that were more in line with everyone else and more favorable to Obama.

As I have said before, if you are knowingly using a peculiar methodology that produces lower approval numbers for the president you are engaging in bias.

Wake up.

That's just within the last week or so and because it's getting more difficult for them to stay silent and still keep any appearance of honesty and integrity. .

The president's handling of the oil spill has been nitpicked to death and that started from the day the media woke up and realized there was an oil spill. The same sort of nitpicking happened on healthcare. I hate the word 'nitpicking' but I can't think of a better one. lol

Wake up.

MSNBC? Who's that? Oh yeah...that .03 share of the market news channel. What about mainstream? Not so much.....

Fox is not mainstream, neither is Rasmussen, TxLonghorn. It is merely a better-run voice for the fauxconservative reactionary right. Same drumbeat, no objectivity, no caring for the real needs of America, which should be the welfare of our citizens.

Does anybody think that this Black Racist MARXIST Palestinian Guardian and Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami, the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD should get re-elected ????????

C'mon now.......WHO IS THAT FOOL ???????

Fox is not mainstream, neither is Rasmussen, TxLonghorn. It is merely a better-run voice for the fauxconservative reactionary right. Same drumbeat, no objectivity, no caring for the real needs of America, which should be the welfare of our citizens.

very astute Jake......most everyone here already knows that. Mainstream, as we know, consists of the major networks.

I'm curious as to why you felt the need to make your comment. Especially since I didn't refer to either Fox or Rasmussen

Forum List

Back