70% of Americans view Ukraine as an ally or friendly, 80% view Moscow 🐷 🇷🇺 empire as an enemy or unfriendly

b,b,b,b,but, the poor Ukraine people need our money to survive and fight the war

And everyone knows you can not fight the Russians if you can not spend $60 billion on NEW RUSSIAN NUCLEAR REACTORS

Exclusive: Ukraine to start building 4 new nuclear reactors this year​

And look at this, these people have no money for guns and bullets so they must use what they have, and go skiing.

View attachment 934456

Wonder when this picture was taken? any time in the last 3 years????

Nazi Troll Litwin the Fool showing us how serious his early dementia is .

Are you with your Mad Midget and ready for unconditional surrender, Trolly ?

Wonder when this picture was taken? any time in the last 3 years????
I thought of looking for the picture because incidentally the Joe Rogan podcast I was listening to had a guest who was talking about how when he was in the Ukraine last year he went skiing. So I thought about how many vacation resorts were open in the Ukraine.

That and the story about how the Ukraine is building four Nuclear Reactors. Two of which are Russian!

Skiing in the Ukraine while at war? Resorts open? Building nuclear reactors, while taking money from us?

Something very wrong is happening.

I thought of looking for the picture because incidentally the Joe Rogan podcast I was listening to had a guest who was talking about how when he was in the Ukraine last year he went skiing. So I thought about how many vacation resorts were open in the Ukraine.

That and the story about how the Ukraine is building four Nuclear Reactors. Two of which are Russian!

Skiing in the Ukraine while at war? Resorts open? Building nuclear reactors, while taking money from us?

Something very wrong is happening.
It goes back to the corruption that Joe Bribem tried to hide by removing the Investigator who was looking into Burisma. Nothing has changed except that now the whole fucking population of Ukraine are grifters of US tax dollars...

By the way NITWIT, President Trump said "If a Nato Member doesnt pay their "FAIR SHARE" of the Nato funds, then it isnt up to the USA to fight against Russia if that country is attacked. Do stupid things, bad things are going to happen to you...+

It goes back to the corruption that Joe Bribem tried to hide by removing the Investigator who was looking into Burisma. Nothing has changed except that now the whole fucking population of Ukraine are grifters of US tax dollars...

By the way NITWIT, President Trump said "If a Nato Member doesnt pay their "FAIR SHARE" of the Nato funds, then it isnt up to the USA to fight against Russia if that country is attacked. Do stupid things, bad things are going to happen to you...+
Ukraine will win, like you (MAGA&commies&Nazis )

1713555404389.jpeg

I must of really hit a nerve pointing out how corrupt Ukraine is and how the people there are like inner city black people always wanting a hand out and then murdering their neighbors...
RT.CRAP
BACK TO REALITY : YOUR Marjorie 🇷🇺 Moscow could get indicted and expelled from Congress :auiqs.jpg: 👍

This American says fuck them both.
🇷🇺 🇸🇦🐷🇷🇺🤡🇸🇦🇷🇺

The Republican Party seems to out of step with the American people
BREAKING :

1713665134027.jpeg

Like a good little Ukraining Marxist you have to go and insult US again. Fuck you, cant wait till President Trump gets in office, and the money stops. We have our own problems here to deal with, and shouldnt be over there grifting you sorry asses who cant kick out some rag tag army.
buy this book, maga man
51261907.png

GKkuROVXkAEX_hV.jpg

Forum List

Back