Rapture anyday now!

If you talk with God you will find out he does not speak Hebrew....

It is odd, well not really, but Western images of De' hey-zeus depict a tall, blue-eyed, fair-skinned dude. You might almost expect him to have had a British accent. Seems right for a Middle Easterner.

They do?

402056-jesus.jpg

You know Hollie, without bigotry, you'd be a vacuous moron..

Which come to think of it, you are anyway.....

[I THINK I WILL BELIEVE GOD'S WORD AND JUST LAUGH AT SATAN'S TOOLS,FOOLS PUPPETS!!! like you!!

Where in the Yahweh narrative* is "satan" mentioned? Who was the racist, local Baal destroying things, killing people and animals for no rational reason? That's right, Yahweh. So who is the real "devil" if their is such a thing. That's right, Yahweh. :lol:

*The Jesus narrative is where the ridiculous concept of satan and hell are formulated.

Days since Gismo first posted his 'Rapture any day now' message on boards world wide...5475!

Well when I talk to God you know he understands, he says stick by I'll be your guiding hand;

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to...

Oh well.
you forgot the most important part "can't help about the shape I'm in, cant sing, I aint pretty and my legs are thin.."

Rapture anyday now!

After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to God! Repent and confess your sins,accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

Last edited:
Rapture anyday now!

After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to God! Repent and confess your sins,accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????
we'll all be saved when your Isp drops you for non payment

It is odd, well not really, but Western images of De' hey-zeus depict a tall, blue-eyed, fair-skinned dude. You might almost expect him to have had a British accent. Seems right for a Middle Easterner.

They do?

Yeah, they do.

What did Jesus look like?

If you weren't such an angry stalker... well actually, you are an angry stalker.

They do?

Yeah, they do.

What did Jesus look like?

If you weren't such an angry stalker... well actually, you are an angry stalker.
Jesus was not a white guy.....

Is this what they raise you Zionists to do, make fun of other's beliefs?

Thank God I am not a Zionist.

What the poster believes is essentially about Jesus returning and millions believe a form of that.

Who is the Zionist Hollie to judge them?

Who made Holly God?

Jesus shall return when it is God's will for Him to return, and nothing anyone can do, including Zionists like Hollie shall have any control of that.

God is in control.

What we people all do have control over is our choices, do we believe in Jesus or do we deny Him.

These choices seal our fate.

So choose carefully, Zionist Hollie, your choice has consequences.

Rapture Watch 2014

6/10/14

Today, GISMYS?

Is this what they raise you Zionists to do, make fun of other's beliefs?

Thank God I am not a Zionist.

What the poster believes is essentially about Jesus returning and millions believe a form of that.

Who is the Zionist Hollie to judge them?

Who made Holly God?

Rapture Watch 2014

6/10/14

Today, GISMYS?

Jesus loves me, yes he does.

C'mon sherry, put your broomstick away and join in on the harmonies.

WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER??=====Rapture anyday now!

Tomorrow, then? I was hoping you could send me a reminder for my Outlook calendar.

I thought I would pack a light bag, you know, something I can fit in overhead storage on an airline. Do I need much in the way of personal items... You know, personal items, or will the gods provide? I want to be a Rapture Ready!

C'mon man, you're just yanking our chain with this nonsense, right?

what is your answer??=====rapture anyday now!
After rapture day and you are left behind will you believe then??? Will you remember this post on that day??? Millions of believers will have vanished,what will you think??? What will you say??? What will you do???? Your only chance is to call out to god! Repent and confess your sins,accept jesus as your lord and savior though after the rapture the anti-christ will try to hunt you down and kill you!!! Why not wise up and be saved now????

tomorrow, then? I was hoping you could send me a reminder for my outlook calendar.

I thought i would pack a light bag, you know, something i can fit in overhead storage on an airline. Do i need much in the way of personal items... You know, personal items, or will the gods provide? I want to be a rapture ready!

fear!! Yes the typical sin loving unbeliever lives a life of fear and rightly so,you have a ruined life of shame and guilt now and face hell the split second after your heart stops!!

That's what I thought. But notice the post count +4000.

That's what I thought. But notice the post count +4000.

NOT ONE "brave" UNBELIEVER willing to face truth and answer the question!! WONDER WHY!!!

Forum List

Back