Rapture anyday now!

YES!!! I seek to please God not little man! and you??

So you think it pleases god to drive people away from him?

Yes!!! Those poor lost souls blinded by satan,hating God and truth RUN from the light!!! their choice!!! and you??

But you share no light.
Only a fear of darkness.
You offer nothing.
You simply threaten with what might be taken away.
Who needs a god to foment negativity?

So you think it pleases god to drive people away from him?

Yes!!! Those poor lost souls blinded by satan,hating God and truth RUN from the light!!! their choice!!! and you??

But you share no light.
Only a fear of darkness.
You offer nothing.

You must open your eyes to see the light. God tells believers to fear not for I am with you always. I offer you the eternal living Word of God which I POST HERE EACH DAY.

But you share no light.
Only a fear of darkness.
You offer nothing.

You must open your eyes to see the light. God tells believers to fear not for I am with you always. I offer you the eternal living Word of God which I POST HERE EACH DAY.

Almost exclusively emphasizing the imminent doom of anyone that doesn't tow the line.
That is your product.
Fear.
It worked on you, but most are not quite that desperate.
They want to go toward something, not escape their fears.

Believers go up in the very near rapture. Why choose to go mto hell???

Hell is all to real=take a good look!==19 “Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. 20 And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, 21 and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. 22 Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham *said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Hell is all to real=take a good look!==19 “Now there was a rich man, and he habitually dressed in purple and fine linen, joyously living in splendor every day. 20 And a poor man named Lazarus was laid at his gate, covered with sores, 21 and longing to be fed with the crumbs which were falling from the rich man’s table; besides, even the dogs were coming and licking his sores. 22 Now the poor man died and was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom; and the rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and *saw Abraham far away and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried out and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus so that he may dip the tip of his finger in water and cool off my tongue, for I am in agony in this flame.’ 25 But Abraham said, ‘Child, remember that during your life you received your good things, and likewise Lazarus bad things; but now he is being comforted here, and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you there is a great chasm fixed, so that those who wish to come over from here to you will not be able, and that none may cross over from there to us.’ 27 And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, that you send him to my father’s house— 28 for I have five brothers—in order that he may warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’ 29 But Abraham *said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ 30 But he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent!’ 31 But he said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be persuaded even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Congratulations.
You just confirmed my point.
Again.

Congratulations.
Again.

YES!!! You now will have no excuse,you were warned here today,if you go to hell it was your choice!

Congratulations.
Again.

YES!!! You now will have no excuse,you were warned here today,if you go to hell it was your choice!

One note.
Fear.
You are failing.

Rapture any day now! - the title of a thread that was started nearly 500 days ago about a principle of eschatology that was first put forth nearly 110,000 days ago, and if you believe its scriptural backing preceded Cotton Mather's theological contribution, it may be around 730,000 days old.

Hope nobody's been holding their breath!

Rapture any day now! - the title of a thread that was started nearly 500 days ago about a principle of eschatology that was first put forth nearly 110,000 days ago, and if you believe its scriptural backing preceded Cotton Mather's theological contribution, it may be around 730,000 days old.

Hope nobody's been holding their breath!

Marshall Applewhite called. He's going to fax a travel itinerary.

Rapture any day!!! We see all the signs Jesus talked about here now! Dr. Jack Van Impe=Strongest voice against muslim terrorists a very brave man of God talking about current events in the light of Bible prophecy==http://www.jvim.com/tv/

Rapture any day!!! We see all the signs Jesus talked about here now! Dr. Jack Van Impe=Strongest voice against muslim terrorists a very brave man of God talking about current events in the light of Bible prophecy==http://www.jvim.com/tv/

Jesus said the same thing.
Imminent. Coming before some of the people he was talking to would pass away.
Your pronouncement will pass as his did.
Just curious.
When do you think the temple will be rebuilt? How is that going to come to pass?

Just curious.
When do you think the temple will be rebuilt? How is that going to come to pass?

So now you call JESUS a liar???? or just maybe you and your little peanut brain lack wisdom and understanding!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just curious.

So now you call JESUS a liar???? or just maybe you and your little peanut brain lack wisdom and understanding!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me about the temple.

Just curious.

Nope.............not calling Jesus a liar, just stating that whatever VanImpe is saying could be suspect.

Sorry.............but there are quite a few people trying to make themselves rich by saying that they speak for God.

Sorry to tell you..............but most of them don't.

Well over a year since this thread was started. The Rapture still isn't genuine doctrine. No one has been raptured from the Earth.

looks like a failed prophecy by GISMYS

Well over a year since this thread was started. The Rapture still isn't genuine doctrine. No one has been raptured from the Earth.

I hope you're not suggesting that we can't look forward to a climactic battle wherein agony and suffering will spread over the globe and god will battle his nemesis (that he created and could make disappear with the snap of his eternal digits) so humanity can be wiped from the planet, again!

Shoot, you're no fun.

I hope you're not suggesting that we can't look forward to a climactic battle wherein agony and suffering will spread over the globe and god will battle his nemesis (that he created and could make disappear with the snap of his eternal digits) so humanity can be wiped from the planet, again!

Shoot, you're no fun.

YES!!! Jesus is resady to return and He will destroy all evil for eternity.The only place for evil is eternal hell. Heaven or hell=your choice!

Forum List

Back