Zone1 Those who are left behind.

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
Those who are left behind.
imagesCAN21OZK.jpg

read the fine print
Eternal separation

Those who are in perpetuated darkness, lost memories ashes of the mind Eternal separation from God and family.

Genesis 3:19 (NKJV) In the sweat of your face, you shall eat bread Till you return to the ground, For out of it you were taken; For dust you are, And to dust you shall return."

Christ who burns for us, at the cross, and those who will experience what Christ died for, Those who will burn with fire.

Jude 1:6-8 (NKJV) And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Likewise, also these dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and speak evil of dignitaries.

Isaiah 55: 8 - 9" For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the LORD. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.

2 Corinthians 5:10-11 (NKJV) For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.
Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.

1 Peter 4:17-18 (NKJV) For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?
Now "If the righteous one is scarcely saved, Where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?"

Matthew 16:27-28 (NKJV) For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.
Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom."

Hebrews 9:27-28 (NKJV) And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him, He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

5 events that you will encounter if you miss the boat, the ark

The Mark of Beast Eternal separation
Those who are in perpetuated darkness, lost memories ashes of the mind Eternal separation from God and family.

Genesis 3:19 (NKJV)
In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread Till you return to the ground, For out of it you were taken; For dust you are, And to dust you shall return."

Christ who burns for us, at the cross, and those who will experience what Christ died for
Those who will burn with fire.

Jude 1:6-8 (NKJV)
And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;
as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Likewise, also these dreamers defile the flesh, reject authority, and speak evil of dignitaries.

Isaiah 55: 8 - 9"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the LORD. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.

2 Corinthians 5:10-11 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.
Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.

1 Peter 4:17-18 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?
Now "If the righteous one is scarcely saved, Where will the ungodly and the sinner appear?"

Matthew 16:27-28 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.
Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man Coming in His kingdom."

Hebrews 9:27-28 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him, He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation

R (45).gif

And I already know your thoughts, the heart reveals your intention

View attachment 908901

read the fine print
Eternal separation

Genesis 3:19 (NKJV) In the sweat of your face, you shall eat bread Till you return to the ground, For out of it you were taken; For dust you are, And to dust you shall return."

Christ who burns for us, at the cross, and those who will experience what Christ died for, Those who will burn with fire.

Jude 1:6-8 (NKJV) And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Isaiah 55: 8 - 9" For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the LORD. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.

2 Corinthians 5:10-11 (NKJV) For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

1 Peter 4:17-18 (NKJV) For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?

Matthew 16:27-28 (NKJV) For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.
Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom."

Hebrews 9:27-28 (NKJV) And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him, He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

Genesis 3:19 (NKJV) In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread Till you return to the ground, For out of it you were taken; For dust you are, And to dust you shall return."

Christ who burns for us, at the cross, and those who will experience what Christ died for

And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;
as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Isaiah 55: 8 - 9"For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways," says the LORD. "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.

2 Corinthians 5:10-11 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.

1 Peter 4:17-18 For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?

Matthew 16:27-28 For the Son of Man will come in the glory of His Father with His angels, and then He will reward each according to his works.
Assuredly, I say to you, there are some standing here who shall not taste death till they see the Son of Man Coming in His kingdom."

Hebrews 9:27-28 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him, He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation

View attachment 908916

Huh?

"lost memories ashes of the mind Eternal separation from?"

View attachment 908901

read the fine print

Over half of the world's Christians have been granted permission by their church to choose Darwinian evolution over Genesis.

This order must be reversed by the Catholic church before it becomes the death of Christianity!

If you are left behind because you missed the rapture or "catching away" of the church; you missed out on getting saved by the shed blood of Jesus.

You will have to get saved by shedding your own blood. You will have to get beheaded for confessing Jesus Christ and rejecting the mark of the beast. There is no other option. Those left behind will all live under the Old Testament. They will be doing blood offerings as stated in the Holy Bible.

2 Corinthians 5:10-11 (NKJV) For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad
The Judgment Seat of Christ is also called the BEMA Judgment. It is for rewards. It takes place in Heaven at our Coronation. You are in Heaven because you are sin free, thanks to Jesus Christ. There is no condemnation awaiting us if we accept the gift of redemption Christ offered.

What is judged are our GOOD WORKS. The good things we did for our own ego to be puffed up, burn up. < those are the bad ones. The ones we did quietly, for Christ's sake, are the good works that survive, and determine our crowns.

Matthew 6:2-8 "Thus, when you give to the needy, sound no trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may be praised by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Last edited:
Who can enter the Kingdom?
1183-a154321212551aa8fa2d78ea8d6da827.jpg

Let’s look at what the word says.

Many are called but few are chosen, Matthew 22: 14

This is from the parable of the banquet, Luke 14:16-24; Matt 22:2-14; Matt 20:20-28; Luke 14:7-14.

What are the few, that are chosen and how, and why, what is a calling, or the ones that are called?(Romans 10:11, 13).

Romans 8:29-39; 1 John 2:2. Predestinate the firstborn of God's elect?

Luke 18:1-8 God's elect? Not God avenge his elect.

Eph 1:3-5 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world.

This is called limited atonement.

(Romans 8:30, 33; Titus 1:1).
Visitation certificate and registration
There are those who are Selective to Salvation and those who are chosen before the foundation of man or the earth.

Firstborns are chosen, not Selective.
Hebrews 12:21-24 (NKJV) And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, "I am exceedingly afraid and trembling.")

But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

Zephaniah 3:17-19 (NKJV) The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."
"I will gather those who sorrow over the appointed assembly, Who are among you, To whom its reproach is a burden. Behold, at that time I will deal with all who afflict you; I will save the lame And gather those who were driven out; I will appoint them for praise and fame In every land where they were put to shame.

John 6:44-46 (NKJV) No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; I will raise him up on the last day.

It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Therefore, everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.
Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God; He has seen the Father.

The Book of Elemental Life
Revelation 20:11-15 (NKJV)
Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was no place for them.
And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened.
And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them.
And they were judged, each one according to his works.
Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire.
And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

Who can enter the Kingdom?
View attachment 921828

Let’s look at what the word says.

Many are called but few are chosen, Matthew 22: 14

This is from the parable of the banquet, Luke 14:16-24; Matt 22:2-14; Matt 20:20-28; Luke 14:7-14.

What are the few, that are chosen and how, and why, what is a calling, or the ones that are called?(Romans 10:11, 13).

Romans 8:29-39; 1 John 2:2. Predestinate the firstborn of God's elect?

Luke 18:1-8 God's elect? Not God avenge his elect.

Eph 1:3-5 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world.

This is called limited atonement.

(Romans 8:30, 33; Titus 1:1).
Visitation certificate and registration
There are those who are Selective to Salvation and those who are chosen before the foundation of man or the earth.

Firstborns are chosen, not Selective.
Hebrews 12:21-24 (NKJV) And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, "I am exceedingly afraid and trembling.")

But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

Zephaniah 3:17-19 (NKJV) The LORD your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing."
"I will gather those who sorrow over the appointed assembly, Who are among you, To whom its reproach is a burden. Behold, at that time I will deal with all who afflict you; I will save the lame And gather those who were driven out; I will appoint them for praise and fame In every land where they were put to shame.

John 6:44-46 (NKJV) No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; I will raise him up on the last day.

It is written in the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught by God.' Therefore, everyone who has heard and learned from the Father comes to Me.
Not that anyone has seen the Father, except He who is from God; He has seen the Father.

The Book of Elemental Life
Revelation 20:11-15 (NKJV)
Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was no place for them.
And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened.
And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them.
And they were judged, each one according to his works.
Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire.
And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
Thank you, that's some really good information. I do have an issue with "limited" atonement. That seems to becoming from man now days, but not from God. Whenever both God and Jesus forgave people it was always 100%. It was never limited.

Mankind may limited themselves by failing to obey. Jesus told the woman I do not accuse you go and sin no more. As far as Jesus atoning for our sins that too is 100% and not limited. It is only for those of us who are in Christ Jesus.

Thank you, that's some really good information. I do have an issue with "limited" atonement. That seems to becoming from man now days, but not from God. Whenever both God and Jesus forgave people it was always 100%. It was never limited.

Mankind may limited themselves by failing to obey. Jesus told the woman I do not accuse you go and sin no more. As far as Jesus atoning for our sins that too is 100% and not limited. It is only for those of us who are in Christ Jesus.
Satan slew 3/4 of the angels which means there is in Heaven, an empty space in Heaven 3/4.
Limited space is not for everyone

View attachment 908901

read the fine print
Eternal separation

Genesis 3:19 (NKJV) In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread Till you return to the ground, For out of it you were taken; For dust you are, And to dust you shall return."

View attachment 908916
There are those two Corinthians again.

Amen, one must be in Christ Jesus. If they are not in Christ Jesus then yes, they are already condemned.
Many claim to be in Christ, yet Few even know what he teaches-- So those are not really in Christ but told they are by the blind guides who assure them-you are saved. He does not know.

Many claim to be in Christ, yet Few even know what he teaches-- So those are not really in Christ but told they are by the blind guides who assure them-you are saved. He does not know.
I only give these words for inspiration

If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1 John 1:8 (NKJV)

Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said to him, "Do you believe in the Son of God?"

He answered and said, "Who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?"
And Jesus said to him, "You have both seen Him and it is He who is talking with you."
Then he said, "Lord, I believe!" And he worshiped Him.

And Jesus said, "For judgment, I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."

Then some of the Pharisees who were with Him heard these words, and said to Him, "Are we blind also?"

Jesus said, "If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, 'We see.' Therefore your sin remains.
John 9:35-41 (NKJV)

hot-sweating.gif

I only give these words for inspiration

If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
1 John 1:8 (NKJV)

Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said to him, "Do you believe in the Son of God?"

He answered and said, "Who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?"
And Jesus said to him, "You have both seen Him and it is He who is talking with you."
Then he said, "Lord, I believe!" And he worshiped Him.

And Jesus said, "For judgment, I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."

Then some of the Pharisees who were with Him heard these words, and said to Him, "Are we blind also?"

Jesus said, "If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, 'We see.' Therefore your sin remains.
John 9:35-41 (NKJV)

View attachment 921977
That Greek word-proskenaue translated as worship to Jesus in altered translations is error. It carries 5 different meanings from Greek to English-1) worship to God, 2) obeisance to a king, 3) honor to a judge, plus 2 others. All( Israelites) back then knew the messiah has a God( Psalm 45:7_) thus would not ever give worship to one who has a God, they bowed in obeisance to Gods appointed king=fact. Catholicism translated it as worship to fit their false council teaching of God being a trinity. God does not have a God, Jesus has a God-John 20:17

Satan slew 3/4 of the angels which means there is in Heaven, an empty space in Heaven 3/4.
Limited space is not for everyone
Satan did not slay any angels. Satan was kicked out of heaven and a 1/3 of the angels went with him.

None of Satan nor any angels has anything to do with atonement nor with limited atonement.

Only believers claim to be in Christ. God knows the heart, so we let God judge the heart. Jesus sorts between the wheat and the tare- not man.

And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time nor seen His form.

But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe.

You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me.

But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.

I do not receive honor from men.
But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you.
John 5:37-42 (NKJV)
1.7408963.479278734.jpg

men don't even honor themselves as one in Christ.

Satan did not slay any angels. Satan was kicked out of heaven and a 1/3 of the angels went with him.

None of Satan nor any angels has anything to do with atonement nor with limited atonement.
those are your words, because, you don't understand Heavenly things

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, that no flesh should glory in His presence.
But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God--and righteousness and sanctification and redemption-- that, as it is written, "He who glories, let him glory in the Lord."
1 Cor 1:25-31 (NKJV)

That Greek word-proskenaue translated as worship to Jesus in altered translations is error. It carries 5 different meanings from Greek to English-1) worship to God, 2) obeisance to a king, 3) honor to a judge, plus 2 others. All( Israelites) back then knew the messiah has a God( Psalm 45:7_) thus would not ever give worship to one who has a God, they bowed in obeisance to Gods appointed king=fact. Catholicism translated it as worship to fit their false council teaching of God being a trinity. God does not have a God, Jesus has a God-John 20:17
Christ's Profile
download (31).jpeg
Isaiah 53:1-4 (NKJV) Who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?

Isaiah 53: 2 For He shall gr ow up before Him as a tender plant, And as a root out of dry ground. He has no form or comeliness; And when we see Him, There is no beauty that we should desire Him.
He is despised and rejected by men, A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him; He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted.

Isaiah 52:14-15 Just as many were astonished at you, So His visage was marred more than any man, And His form more than the sons of men;
So shall He sprinkle many nations. Kings shall shut their mouths at Him; For what had not been told them they shall see, And what they had not heard they shall consider.

Matthew 26:67-68 Then they spit in His face and beat Him; and others struck Him with the palms of their hands, saying, "Prophesy to us, Christ! Who is the one who struck You?"

Matthew 27:30-32 Then they spit on Him, and took the reed and struck Him on the head.
And when they had mocked Him, they took the robe off Him, put His own clothes on Him, and led Him away to be crucified.
Now as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name. Him they compelled to bear His cross.

John 19:2-3 And the soldiers twisted a crown of thorns and put it on His head, and they put on Him a purple robe.
Then they said, "Hail, King of the Jews!" And they struck Him with their hands.

1 Timothy 1:4 nor give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which cause disputes rather than godly edification which is in faith.

Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless.

Ephesians 1:7-10 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth--in Him.

Colossians 1:13-15 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.

Forum List

Back