"Racism" Is Good. Do You Disagree?

I think Whites have taken more than their fair share of the downtrodden, and refugees, it's Japans time to start taking in their fair share of multiculturalism, agreed?

Reach out to your local consulate and let them know. I'm sure they will give as much of a shit what you "think" as I do.

I actually agree that Japan should remain homogenous, I was playing Devil's advocate.

However, if you really love multiculturalism so much? Why not support millions of Muslim refugees for Japan?

I'm starting to suspect you only appreciate multiculturalism for "Whitey"

I'm starting to suspect you are under the influence of illegal narcotics. You and your straw men need to go sleep it off.

How come you refuse to tell us if Japan should be multicultural, and accept millions of Muslim refugees?

Not up to me to say. All I can tell you is that whiney little racist pussies like several posting on this thread are fucking sackless losers.

I think Whites have taken more than their fair share of the downtrodden, and refugees, it's Japans time to start taking in their fair share of multiculturalism, agreed?

Reach out to your local consulate and let them know. I'm sure they will give as much of a shit what you "think" as I do.

I actually agree that Japan should remain homogenous, I was playing Devil's advocate.

However, if you really love multiculturalism so much? Why not support millions of Muslim refugees for Japan?

I'm starting to suspect you are under the influence of illegal narcotics. You and your straw men need to go sleep it off.

How come you refuse to tell us if Japan should be multicultural, and accept millions of Muslim refugees?

Not up to me to say. All I can tell you is that whiney little racist pussies like several posting on this thread are fucking sackless losers.

So, Japanese have the right to be Japanese, but Whites have no such right, is that what you're saying?

So, Japanese have the right to be Japanese, but Whites have no such right, is that what you're saying?

I'm saying that a sackless coward ought not pretend to be a man, and if you don't understand and appreciate America you ought not call yourself an American. If you are obsessed with Japan, go ask a Japanese person.

None of what are saying is based on fact......

Deny reality if you want. It won't change it.
You are too scared to quote the rest of the post because you know how right I am.

You are just ignorantly following the left into a minefield.

On a scale of 1-10, just how scared are you, precious?
I am actually fearless when it comes to my personal safety. I will beat down whatever punks I am physically able to at the time society dies.

I am at a "25" in terms of fear when it comes to being fearful for other white people(and any decent person, really) in the future that is looming.

Millennials and teenagers now have no clue what is coming their way.

So you think the end of the world or the apocalypse is just around the corner?
It is definitely decades away if something insanely good doesn't happen soon.

My mother is absurdly level-headed(she literally thinks I am a crazed reactionary btw), but even she randomly said last week that she gets the feeling that she won't live to be elderly because of what is coming.

If upper middle class suburbanites like my mom are literally thinking they won't live another 30 years because of world events, something is indeed happening that can't be ignored.

None of what are saying is based on fact......

You are too scared to quote the rest of the post because you know how right I am.

I am actually fearless when it comes to my personal safety. I will beat down whatever punks I am physically able to at the time society dies.

:lmao:
Having the will to survive really doesn't take that much courage.

....especially when you survive to protect others.

I am at a "25" in terms of fear when it comes to being fearful for other white people(and any decent person, really) in the future that is looming.

Badass/chickenshit:lmao:

What's your ethnicity....

What the fuck does it matter? I'm a human being and not some sniveling pussy crying about what has happened throughout all of human history. The lack of backbone, dignity, and self-respect in some of these snot-nosed, crawling cowardly dogs is beyond disgraceful.
You are the one who has basically implied that you would run away when society finally goes to shit.

You literally think it is some kind of bravado for someone to actually say that they would not hesitate to kill or seriously injure those who give them no choice.

You are a pathetic cuck who doesn't even understand the basic will to survive.

So you think the end of the world or the apocalypse is just around the corner?
It is definitely decades away if something insanely good doesn't happen soon.

My mother is absurdly level-headed(she literally thinks I am a crazed reactionary btw), but even she randomly said last week that she gets the feeling that she won't live to be elderly because of what is coming.

If upper middle class suburbanites like my mom are literally thinking they won't live another 30 years because of world events, something is indeed happening that can't be ignored.

What impeccable logic...........

Badass/chickenshit:lmao:

What's your ethnicity....

What the fuck does it matter? I'm a human being and not some sniveling pussy crying about what has happened throughout all of human history. The lack of backbone, dignity, and self-respect in some of these snot-nosed, crawling cowardly dogs is beyond disgraceful.
You are the one who has basically implied that you would run away when society finally goes to shit......

I never said anything remotely like that, lying POS.

I'm saying that a sackless coward ought not pretend to be a man, and if you don't understand and appreciate America you ought not call yourself an American. If you are obsessed with Japan, go ask a Japanese person.

You certainly do anti-racists no favors, no one likes obnoxious big mouths.

You seem to be obsessed with Japanese people, which is why you chose a Japanese word for a screenname.

You are too stupid to even look up current demographics, and you want to call other people "idiots".

SMH....

I wonder how many posters who tout of diversity, would want to live in 1% - 2% White cities in the USA, like Compton, or East Saint Louis?
I'm white and don't like living around any race..

Well, I can't say I disagree, even a lot of Whites can be jerks.

On the right in the below photo is an Italian American who pushed me in front of a girl to impress her, and on the left is an Anglo American who tried to steal my chain.

The irony is both were childhood friends.

Judging by the way they dress, they think they're Black.

untitledrthyt_zps1f21bfac.png
Maybe dressed like blacks from the 1970's..Poor tastes in fake fur...Shitty hair style..probably drank beer that taste like swill..

The one on the left had 10 siblings in a 2 bedroom house, oh it's so great that the most fit, reproduce the most. :9:

As for the beer comment, it looks like the one on the right drank Bud Light, poor tasting Beer, indeed.

I mostly drink BlackHog Granola Brown, by the Sobocinski brothers, it's a medal winner for best American Brown Ale, even.

No contest, in comparison to Bud Light.

Boy, you ought to get you some Genee! :badgrin:

You seem to be obsessed with Japanese people.......

You are the only one obsessing, champ.

Why do you refuse to tell us your ethnic heritage, oh brave one?

You call others cowards, and yet don't seem to have the guts to tell us your ethnic heritage.

"Refuse"? What the hell are you talking about? You've been making idiotic assumptions all by yourself. I'm an American of Irish ancestry, if it makes you feel better. And no, I'm not worried about running out of white folks, like some of the ridiculous pussies posting on this thread among others.

You call others cowards, and yet don't seem to have the guts to tell us your ethnic heritage.

"Refuse"? What the hell are you talking about? You've been making idiotic assumptions all by yourself. I'm an American of Irish ancestry, if it makes you feel better. And no, I'm not worried about running out of white folks, like some of the ridiculous pussies posting on this thread among others.

So, you think it's okay if Ireland a small island with only a few million people, starts taking in millions of Muslim refugees a year, like Germany has?

So, you think it's okay if Ireland a small island with only a few million people, starts taking in millions of Muslim refugees a year, like Germany has?

That would be Ireland's business, wouldn't it genius?

So, it's "Cool" to you to turn Ireland into the Middle-East?

I for one certainly see no morality, or logic in that.

1.) How is erasing anyone's heritage morally acceptable?

2.) How is it logical to import people who sometimes behead Gays, and Women into a country which doesn't behave that way?

I don't quite grasp it, care to elaborate how you hold any kind of moral, or logical high ground?

It's none of my fucking business. I'm an American, and I'm quite sure we won't run out of Irishmen any time soon.

See how easy it is not to piss yourself in irrational fear? Racists always seem to think everyone must be racist, and pussies can't believe everyone else isn't a pussy too.

It's none of my fucking business. I'm an American, and I'm quite sure we won't run out of Irishmen any time soon.

See how easy it is not to piss yourself in irrational fear? Racists always seem to think everyone must be racist, and pussies can't believe everyone else isn't a pussy too.

I bring up valid points, and you just mouth off in response.

But, then again I know all too well this is usually the case.

Anti-racists have nothing that holds substance.

I bring up valid points.....

Not one yet.

Forum List

Back