Boskop Man

brainsee

Jan 25, 2024
There was an ancient species of human discovered that they called Boskop Man. They had brains roughly 25% larger than modern humans. From what I have been reading, this likely meant that they were far more intelligent than us. I have heard of other ancient people who had larger brains than ours. A particular kind came from Peru. It had an elongated skull. Which also had a much larger cranial capacity. Though it is unclear if this elongation was natural or manipulated to be that way as was often done in the past. But there was something to do with the cranial sutures of the particular skull that I speak of that didn't make it seem quite human.

This specimen was thousands of years old. A DNA test found that the maternal side of its ancestry was from Scotland. How in the hell anybody from Scotland could have ended up in Peru thousands of years ago is anybody's guess. The paternal side couldn't be determined. Which with there being far less paternal DNA in anybody's DNA makeup, that's not much of a surprise. Also, I was reading somewhere that in the past 20,000 years, human brain size has decreased by a mass equal to the size of a tennis ball.

All in all, it seems clear that humans used to be far more intelligent than we are today. Yet they disappeared. Just as we are on our way to do also. So, if greater intelligence isn't the solution to long term survival, what is. Well from what I have reasoned, I would have to say the true solution is nature. For intelligent humans on this planet, it seems that they fell victim to lies. Because lies are easier than the truth. But as I was telling somebody else around here, lies aren't conducive to long term survival. In nature, many creatures practice deception. But it doesn't have much impact when it comes to survival on a whole.

So what is the truthful thing in nature that leads to long term survival that is lacking in the more intelligent yet self deceptive mind. I would have to say it is racism. In nature, every flock of birds I have ever seen with my own eyes or have seen on some nature show have always been made up of the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I have ever seen on any nature show was always made up of the same species of fish. Obviously, creatures are happier and do better amongst their own kind.

Also, things such as hatred or racism wouldn't even exist unless there was some highly necessary evolutionary reason for it. Or which I would call NATURE. Even coral will fight it out over turf. And they don't have brains at all. (At least not as we understand the term) All of the talk out there of Whites and blacks getting together might be easier, like lies, but it isn't conducive to long term survival. Besides going against nature itself. Which apparently never has or ever will end well. Just like letting all the illegals into our country. It may be good for business. And be easier to handle to the weak, cowardly mind. But in the end will lead to destruction. And only a clinically insane person would want that.

As for brainless corals fighting it out, I will show you a picture of it. Those white tendrils you see between them is what they use to kill each other with.

coral war.jpg

And as for how business works, I will show you a meme that accurately describes how it works.

growth.jpg

There was an ancient species of human discovered that they called Boskop Man. They had brains roughly 25% larger than modern humans. From what I have been reading, this likely meant that they were far more intelligent than us. I have heard of other ancient people who had larger brains than ours. A particular kind came from Peru. It had an elongated skull. Which also had a much larger cranial capacity. Though it is unclear if this elongation was natural or manipulated to be that way as was often done in the past. But there was something to do with the cranial sutures of the particular skull that I speak of that didn't make it seem quite human.

This specimen was thousands of years old. A DNA test found that the maternal side of its ancestry was from Scotland. How in the hell anybody from Scotland could have ended up in Peru thousands of years ago is anybody's guess. The paternal side couldn't be determined. Which with there being far less paternal DNA in anybody's DNA makeup, that's not much of a surprise. Also, I was reading somewhere that in the past 20,000 years, human brain size has decreased by a mass equal to the size of a tennis ball.

All in all, it seems clear that humans used to be far more intelligent than we are today. Yet they disappeared. Just as we are on our way to do also. So, if greater intelligence isn't the solution to long term survival, what is. Well from what I have reasoned, I would have to say the true solution is nature. For intelligent humans on this planet, it seems that they fell victim to lies. Because lies are easier than the truth. But as I was telling somebody else around here, lies aren't conducive to long term survival. In nature, many creatures practice deception. But it doesn't have much impact when it comes to survival on a whole.

So what is the truthful thing in nature that leads to long term survival that is lacking in the more intelligent yet self deceptive mind. I would have to say it is racism. In nature, every flock of birds I have ever seen with my own eyes or have seen on some nature show have always been made up of the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I have ever seen on any nature show was always made up of the same species of fish. Obviously, creatures are happier and do better amongst their own kind.

Also, things such as hatred or racism wouldn't even exist unless there was some highly necessary evolutionary reason for it. Or which I would call NATURE. Even coral will fight it out over turf. And they don't have brains at all. (At least not as we understand the term) All of the talk out there of Whites and blacks getting together might be easier, like lies, but it isn't conducive to long term survival. Besides going against nature itself. Which apparently never has or ever will end well. Just like letting all the illegals into our country. It may be good for business. And be easier to handle to the weak, cowardly mind. But in the end will lead to destruction. And only a clinically insane person would want that.

As for brainless corals fighting it out, I will show you a picture of it. Those white tendrils you see between them is what they use to kill each other with.

View attachment 897661

And as for how business works, I will show you a meme that accurately describes how it works.

View attachment 897664
Hmmmm. Smart enough to breed themselves out of existance, leaving a lessor species to take over the planet, 30,000 years before Homo sapiens, because for some reason they could not or would not compete? That smart, eh?

• Banned
Hmmmm. Smart enough to breed themselves out of existance, leaving a lessor species to take over the planet, 30,000 years before Homo sapiens, because for some reason they could not or would not compete? That smart, eh?

Who was smart enough to breed themselves out of existence. You need to clarify that point before any talk of whatever disappeared was can take place. And what exactly are you talking about that existed 30,000 years before Homo sapiens.

• Banned

Interesting link. Apparently the ancient elongated skull that I was speaking of wasn't as old as I thought it was. So in that, I was wrong. It dates from around 500 AD. Still, there were people back then with larger brains than ours. Which had to come with increased intelligence. But when it came to long term survival, it didn't do them much good. As far as their civilization is concerned. Though from what your link said, there are still people there with some European characteristics. Which is the first I've ever heard of them. But do they have a local lineage that goes back that far, or are they result of some sailors shore leave.

Forum List

Back