"Racism" Is Good. Do You Disagree?

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by footloose, Apr 6, 2017.

1. footloose

footloose BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    What you might call "racism" wouldn't even exist unless there was a useful and highly necessary evolutionary reason for it. Even babies have been shown to be "bigoted." It is a tragedy if you have had the sense that even a baby has brainwashed out of you.

A lot of the brainwashed human parrots out there also like to throw around the slander term "supremacist." But every time I see a flock of birds, they are all the same species of bird. And every time I have seen a school of fish, they were all the same species of fish. Etc. times zillions. These creatures don't act this way out of any feelings of supremacy. They act that way because it is the right way to be. That is the way all the different species of human should be too. I can think of one way in the U.S. that is the case. In the various "China Towns" that Chinese here create in various cities.

Get this. In nature, which humans are part of, divergence is the rule. Convergence isn't. So all of you are for race (species) mixing are going against what has been PROVEN to be right for FAR longer than humans have ever existed.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  2. The Great Goose

The Great Goose Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,899
    The human race is a lot older than we think. No race on Earth is pure anything.

Dats pride fuckin wit chu mf.

Having said that, mass immigration creates unnecessary hardship.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. footloose

footloose BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    What has the age of the human race have to do with it. Also, I had to correct my thread to say "a useful and highly necessary evolutionary reason for it." Next, what does the purity of any race-species of human have to do with anything. You just take what you have and work with it. For example, Michael Jackson didn't try to make himself look white because of the "purity" of the White species. Also, about 98% of the time that I see a negro male out in public with a female, it is a white female. I don't think that the "purity" of the white chicks has anything to do with it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. WillHaftawaite

WillHaftawaite Gone Fishin' Staff Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,661
    no

5. footloose

footloose BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    It would help if you were a little more specific.

6. Aries

Aries Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,054
    I disagree with any philosophy that is based on segregating humans bevause of race. We are all humans, our color doesn't matter. When I look at nature I see trees with green leaves coexisting next to trees with yellow leaves. I see brown dogs mating with white dogs. I see children play laughing and loving without even a second glance at color. Color does not separate us. Ideas like racial supremacy separate us

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  7. WillHaftawaite

WillHaftawaite Gone Fishin' Staff Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +44,661
    look at the title of your thread

then look at my response.

Nothing more needs to be said.

BTW

I find any type of racism disgusting.

Dont' bother to respond, you wont' change my mind

8. miketx

miketx Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +55,632
    The concept of shunning someone or disliking then, or refusing them or separating them based on race only, is completely wrong, and evil. Personally, all the non white people I have met, I have met with an open mind. The ones that I came to not like was totally because of their actions and nothing to do with their race.

9. footloose

footloose BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    Thank you. You caused me to add a little something to my thread that I forgot to include. Which is that in nature, divergence is the rule. Convergence isn't. So all of you that are for race (species) mixing are going against what nature has PROVEN to be right for FAR longer than humans have even existed.

Next, "race" is just a politically correct way of saying "species." There are different species of human just as there are different species of anything else. And there is FAR more difference going on than just the color of somebody's skin. Then you are really grasping at straws by bringing up the color of leaves.

As for dogs or cats, they were created mostly bu humans. So they don't really count. Though an interesting point on that matter is that western wolves and eastern wolves can interbreed and have viable offspring. Eastern wolves and coyotes can too. Even though they too are a different species. But western wolves and coyotes can't. Next, don't even bring children into the argument. Adults aren't children. (For the most part)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. footloose

footloose BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    If you had a mind, I could. But you have had that "politically correct" BS imprinted on you. Just like a human raising a duckling after it hatches and it soon becomes imprinted on the human. I'm not sure it is even possible to change a ducklings mind or yours.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1