"Racism" Is Good. Do You Disagree?

Once again we see that racism is just spineless cowardice. Some of these belly-crawling dogs are completely shameless. "Oooh! Many years after I'm dead there may or may not be more of meaningless label X than meaningless label Y! Help! Help! Waaaaaaaa!"

Fucking pathetic bullshit.
Are you even intelligent enough to know what a "strawman" is?

So, if every individual in the world lived in an isolated bubble, there would be no "turmoil" ever again? Stupid.
That is just nonsense.
Not even remotely.

Humans have been around for longer than 6,000 and we are still here, professor. In addition, the number of evolutionary mistakes who are still crawling on their bellies in fear of any other human who looks in any superficial way different is declining over time. So, while idiotic racists are an embarrassing nuisance to modern humans, there is no need to panic.
None of what are saying is based on fact......

Deny reality if you want. It won't change it.
You are too scared to quote the rest of the post because you know how right I am.

You are just ignorantly following the left into a minefield.

On a scale of 1-10, just how scared are you, precious?

Once again we see that racism is just spineless cowardice. Some of these belly-crawling dogs are completely shameless. "Oooh! Many years after I'm dead there may or may not be more of meaningless label X than meaningless label Y! Help! Help! Waaaaaaaa!"

If I have kids, why should my kids live as a minority in their own country?

Yes, good riddance, the way to solve "White racism" is to "Make Whites disappear"

Wow, not evil at all to support destroying a unique group of people.

I for one happen to disagree with destroying any unique group of people, be it by Colonialism, or by Multiculturalism.

The results are strikingly similar, with a unique people either destroyed, or in shambles.

So, if every individual in the world lived in an isolated bubble, there would be no "turmoil" ever again? Stupid.
I doubt it.

Even if some utopia miraculously springs up out of nowhere, the racial and religious conflicts will still kill everyone well before the span of 6,000 years is up.

That is just nonsense.
Not even remotely.

Humans have been around for longer than 6,000 and we are still here, professor. In addition, the number of evolutionary mistakes who are still crawling on their bellies in fear of any other human who looks in any superficial way different is declining over time. So, while idiotic racists are an embarrassing nuisance to modern humans, there is no need to panic.

So, how is it stupid to object to ethnic groups overtaking your own .....

"Overtaking"?
You are too stupid to even look up current demographics, and you want to call other people "idiots".

SMH....

Not even remotely.

You are too scared to quote the rest of the post because you know how right I am.

I foresee a future where Whites live on little reservations out in the woods, as Whites continue to be pushed out further, and further.

Why would a people want such a potential outcome for themselves?

I have a degree in Philosophy, and have taught many classes on logic and critical thinking. How about you?

That is just nonsense.
Not even remotely.

"Overtaking"?
You are too stupid to even look up current demographics, and you want to call other people "idiots".

SMH....

I wonder how many posters who tout of diversity, would want to live in 1% - 2% White cities in the USA, like Compton, or East Saint Louis?

As I said, the human race has been around for hundreds, possibly thousands of years. In another six thousand years we will still be here.
I doubt it.

Even if some utopia miraculously springs up out of nowhere, the racial and religious conflicts will still kill everyone well before the span of 6,000 years is up.

That is just nonsense.
Not even remotely.

So, how is it stupid to object to ethnic groups overtaking your own which score lower IQ's, or have higher murder rates?

I don't think that's superficial.

If there were actual evidence that the race itself was responsible for the murders or lower IQs, you might have a point. But these are both more likely to be about cultural things and community influences. There are plenty of law abiding blacks with high IQs. There are also plenty of white people who commit crimes and are dumb as rocks.

I doubt it.

That is just nonsense.
Not even remotely.

So, how is it stupid to object to ethnic groups overtaking your own which score lower IQ's, or have higher murder rates?

I don't think that's superficial.

If there were actual evidence that the race itself was responsible for the murders or lower IQs, you might have a point. But these are both more likely to be about cultural things and community influences. There are plenty of law abiding blacks with high IQs. There are also plenty of white people who commit crimes and are dumb as rocks.

Now, I certainly don't deny that environment can impact IQ, or temperament.

But, to blame it all on environment would be simply dishonest.

Is there anywhere that people of African heritage have a forward culture, or high IQ?

I know what might come next, that Colonialism is to blame.

But, what about Ethiopia which wasn't colonized?

Why didn't Ethiopia end up like the next Germany, or Japan?

Actually in the 1970's Ethiopia had a literacy rate, that rivaled that of Black slaves purposefully kept ignorant.

Not even remotely.

I am actually fearless when it comes to my personal safety. I will beat down whatever punks I am physically able to at the time society dies.

I am at a "25" in terms of fear when it comes to being fearful for other white people(and any decent person, really) in the future that is looming.

Millennials and teenagers now have no clue what is coming their way.

What you might call "racism" wouldn't even exist unless there was a useful and highly necessary evolutionary reason for it. Even babies have been shown to be "bigoted." It is a tragedy if you have had the sense that even a baby has brainwashed out of you.

A lot of the brainwashed human parrots out there also like to throw around the slander term "supremacist." But every time I see a flock of birds, they are all the same species of bird. And every time I have seen a school of fish, they were all the same species of fish. Etc. times zillions. These creatures don't act this way out of any feelings of supremacy. They act that way because it is the right way to be. That is the way all the different species of human should be too. I can think of one way in the U.S. that is the case. In the various "China Towns" that Chinese here create in various cities.

Get this. In nature, which humans are part of, divergence is the rule. Convergence isn't. So all of you are for race (species) mixing are going against what has been PROVEN to be right for FAR longer than humans have ever existed.
Yeah, I've never really liked the human race..

Not even remotely.

"Overtaking"?

SMH....

I wonder how many posters who tout of diversity, would want to live in 1% - 2% White cities in the USA, like Compton, or East Saint Louis?
I'm white and don't like living around any race..

I have a degree in Philosophy, and have taught many classes on logic and critical thinking. How about you?
Do you normally play the Prussians on strategy board games and lose?

"Overtaking"?

SMH....

Well, I can't say I disagree, even a lot of Whites can be jerks.

On the right in the below photo is an Italian American who pushed me in front of a girl to impress her, and on the left is an Anglo American who tried to steal my chain.

The irony is both were childhood friends.

Judging by the way they dress, they think they're Black.

untitledrthyt_zps1f21bfac.png

"Overtaking"?

SMH....

On the right in the below photo is an Italian American who pushed me in front of a girl to impress her, and on the left is an Anglo American who tried to steal my chain.

Maybe dressed like blacks from the 1970's..Poor tastes in fake fur...Shitty hair style..probably drank beer that taste like swill..

"Overtaking"?

SMH....

Maybe dressed like blacks from the 1970's..Poor tastes in fake fur...Shitty hair style..probably drank beer that taste like swill..

The one on the left had 10 siblings in a 2 bedroom house, oh it's so great that the most fit, reproduce the most. :9:

As for the beer comment, it looks like the one on the right drank Bud Light, poor tasting Beer, indeed.

I mostly drink BlackHog Granola Brown, by the Sobocinski brothers, it's a medal winner for best American Brown Ale, even.

No contest, in comparison to Bud Light.

SMH....

The one on the left had 10 siblings in a 2 bedroom house, oh it's so great that the most fit, reproduce the most. :9:
Or the ones that don't get tired of having kids by having sex..

Yes, good riddance, the way to solve "White racism" is to "Make Whites disappear"

I for one happen to disagree with destroying any unique group of people, be it by Colonialism, or by Multiculturalism.

The results are strikingly similar, with a unique people either destroyed, or in shambles.

"If"? Do you or don't you?

"Their" own country? Who's?

I foresee a future where Whites live on little reservations out in the woods, as Whites continue to be pushed out further, and further.

Why would a people want such a potential outcome for themselves?

This kind of chickenshit paranoia is beneath contempt. Talk about pussification...

"If"? Do you or don't you?

"Their" own country? Who's?

Well, I feel more Polish, than American, anyways.

I agree with Poland's lack of historic imperialism, and also with Poland's present anti-Muslim refugee stance.

I'm tempted to move back to Poland, it's definitely something I think about quite a bit.

Forum List

Back