"Racism" Is Good. Do You Disagree?

So, you think it's okay if Ireland a small island with only a few million people, starts taking in millions of Muslim refugees a year, like Germany has?

That would be Ireland's business, wouldn't it genius?

So, it's "Cool" to you to turn Ireland into the Middle-East?

It's none of my fucking business. I'm an American, and I'm quite sure we won't run out of Irishmen any time soon.

See how easy it is not to piss yourself in irrational fear? Racists always seem to think everyone must be racist, and pussies can't believe everyone else isn't a pussy too.

I bring up valid points.....

Not one yet.

Because it totally makes sense to replace a country with high IQ's, high productivity, and low rates of crime, beheadings, or terrorism, with those from a country with low IQ's, low productivity, and high rates of crime, beheadings, or terrorism.

Am I missing something?

Sorry, I'm not missing large chunks of my brain...

Because it totally makes sense to replace a country with high IQ's, high productivity, and low rates of crime, beheadings, or terrorism, with those from a country with low IQ's, low productivity, and high rates of crime, beheadings, or terrorism.

Am I missing something?......

You're missing the part where insisting on a bigoted, irrational premise will NOT be taken seriously.

You're missing the part where insisting on a bigoted, irrational premise will NOT be taken seriously.

I don't think one who doesn't debate, but just mouths off can be taken seriously.
Ahem.

I don't think one who doesn't debate, ......

No debate starts from a false premise. Try again.

Spare us your moral outrage against racism, while unique, and diverse people could very well be replaced, and erased, I happen to think it's sad when a people can no longer exist, to breathe, tell their stories, pass on their traditions.

But, I don't expect everyone to be a deep thinker, or to have deep feelings.

A lot of people are completely hollow, incapable of real morals, or logical thinking.

You have not given us a single reason to why we should replace our heritage (Which is bad enough)
But, to replace our heritage with those who have a lot more issues.

About the extent of your stance thus far, has been calling everyone a coward, pussy, or irrational etc.

Y

Spare us your moral outrage against racism,.....

Spare us your cowardly, brainless racism...

Spare us your moral outrage against racism,.....

Spare us your cowardly, brainless racism...

Brainless, how?

I don't want my people to have their homelands overtime be replaced, and turned into a brainless third-World swath.

What's smart about supporting this, exactly?

... I don't expect everyone to be a deep thinker, or to have deep feelings.

A lot of people are completely hollow, incapable of real morals, or logical thinking.

I guess that lets you off the hook.

You probably think that "Racism" is evil, and destructive, yet you support a similar kind of evil, and destructive type of philosophy, where Multiculturalism, rather than Colonialism destroys.

It's all about the elites brainwashing twits, to maximize profits, first they brainwashed them to be racist to dehumanize the people they colonized for profits, now they brainwash them to be anti-racist to humanize the people they bring in for profits.

But, I wouldn't expect you to grasp this, your specialty is clearly just insulting people, because you can't step up to the plate to debate.

You have not given us a single reason to why we should replace our heritage.....

"Our"? Who are you?

I'm a Polish American, and whether it's my Polish, or American heritage, I don't take kindly at the idea of such heritage vanishing.

In fact, I don't take kindly to the heritage of anyone vanishing.

I do also stand against the dwindling Bushman, Pygmies, and others from being replaced.

However, I take it more personal, when it comes to my own heritage, as that's part of my culture, and who I am.

Polish Boy does have a valid point.

Unfortunately, my friend in NY, you're arguing with someone whose idea of "thinking" is social justice principles.

It really goes no further with that one.

You probably think that "Racism" is evil, and destructive, ......

It's a primitive fear that modern humans who have been so much as brushed with evolution have outgrown. Only the weakest brain-dead cowards can't help but act like frightened children or beaten animals in the face of a ridiculously irrational fear.

What you might call "racism" wouldn't even exist unless there was a useful and highly necessary evolutionary reason for it. Even babies have been shown to be "bigoted." It is a tragedy if you have had the sense that even a baby has brainwashed out of you.

A lot of the brainwashed human parrots out there also like to throw around the slander term "supremacist." But every time I see a flock of birds, they are all the same species of bird. And every time I have seen a school of fish, they were all the same species of fish. Etc. times zillions. These creatures don't act this way out of any feelings of supremacy. They act that way because it is the right way to be. That is the way all the different species of human should be too. I can think of one way in the U.S. that is the case. In the various "China Towns" that Chinese here create in various cities.

Get this. In nature, which humans are part of, divergence is the rule. Convergence isn't. So all of you are for race (species) mixing are going against what has been PROVEN to be right for FAR longer than humans have ever existed.
Racism is human quirk. We have BLM ranting, yet blacks are their own worst enemies. Ostriches don't bury their heads in the sand. But we humans do.

Last edited:
What you might call "racism" wouldn't even exist unless there was a useful and highly necessary evolutionary reason for it. Even babies have been shown to be "bigoted." It is a tragedy if you have had the sense that even a baby has brainwashed out of you.

A lot of the brainwashed human parrots out there also like to throw around the slander term "supremacist." But every time I see a flock of birds, they are all the same species of bird. And every time I have seen a school of fish, they were all the same species of fish. Etc. times zillions. These creatures don't act this way out of any feelings of supremacy. They act that way because it is the right way to be. That is the way all the different species of human should be too. I can think of one way in the U.S. that is the case. In the various "China Towns" that Chinese here create in various cities.

Get this. In nature, which humans are part of, divergence is the rule. Convergence isn't. So all of you are for race (species) mixing are going against what has been PROVEN to be right for FAR longer than humans have ever existed.
Race, as Steve Sailer points out, is just a huge somewhat inbred extended family. It’s kin. In the same way I have more in common genetically with my parents’ other son than I do with you, you and I (assuming you are white) have more in common with each other than either of us has with any Chinese guy. You and I are more related. Our common ancestors are not only more recent, there are more of them.

That’s it. That’s all race means. So, if the charge of racism lands on you, the charge, whatever else it may mean, is a charge of familyism.

situations-75x300.jpg
Try this thought experiment. Suppose you walk around a corner and discover a man beating a woman. Quick, what’s your first instinct? To come to the aid of the woman, right?​

Now, suppose you walk around a corner and discover a Chinese man beating a white woman and another Chinese man beating a black woman. What’s your first instinct? Uh-huh, that threw you didn’t it, white boy? In reality, if you are white, your first instinct would be to help the white woman, but that would be racist, so…and your brain scrambles for the proper response.

Now, suppose you come around the corner and discover two white men beating two white women, and one of them is your mother. Quick, what’s your first instinct? To help your mother, everyone responds instantly and without a second thought.

Shame! You should be weeping on national television for your gut-wrenching display of open familyism.

In truth, no one thinks anything at all of you coming to the aid of your mother, first. No one would accuse you of hating or oppressing non-mothers, nor would anyone accuse your mother of unfairly benefiting from mother privilege. In fact, if you chose to help the other woman first you would be thought a kind of monster.

And monstrous, we are.

"Race" is just a politically correct way of saying "species."

So, if every individual in the world lived in an isolated bubble, there would be no "turmoil" ever again? Stupid.
That is just nonsense.
Not even remotely.

Humans have been around for longer than 6,000 and we are still here, professor. In addition, the number of evolutionary mistakes who are still crawling on their bellies in fear of any other human who looks in any superficial way different is declining over time. So, while idiotic racists are an embarrassing nuisance to modern humans, there is no need to panic.

So, how is it stupid to object to ethnic groups overtaking your own .....

"Overtaking"?

Well, if these patterns continue, absolutely Hispanic dominance in the USA, and Muslim dominance in parts of Western Europe will probably be looming in about 100 years, or so.

This is actually happening quicker, than White Americans overtook Native Americans.

So far, you seem to have your shit together. Unlike most of the junkies around here who get high on political correctness and treason. But I have to wonder what you mean by White Americans "overtaking" native Americans.\\\
So, if every individual in the world lived in an isolated bubble, there would be no "turmoil" ever again? Stupid.
I doubt it.

Even if some utopia miraculously springs up out of nowhere, the racial and religious conflicts will still kill everyone well before the span of 6,000 years is up.

That is just nonsense.
Not even remotely.

Humans have been around for longer than 6,000 and we are still here, professor. In addition, the number of evolutionary mistakes who are still crawling on their bellies in fear of any other human who looks in any superficial way different is declining over time. So, while idiotic racists are an embarrassing nuisance to modern humans, there is no need to panic.

So, how is it stupid to object to ethnic groups overtaking your own which score lower IQ's, or have higher murder rates?

I don't think that's superficial.

If there were actual evidence that the race itself was responsible for the murders or lower IQs, you might have a point. But these are both more likely to be about cultural things and community influences. There are plenty of law abiding blacks with high IQs. There are also plenty of white people who commit crimes and are dumb as rocks.

Show me a negro populated and run country on the planet that isn't a pile of crap. Also, many people in Africa believe that their misfortune is caused by witches casting hexes on them. And cannibalism is still practiced. They also have negroes way over in New Guinea. There, torturing and burning "witches" is far from uncommon.

Forum List

Back