"Racism" Is Good. Do You Disagree?

None of what are saying is based on fact......

Deny reality if you want. It won't change it.
You are too scared to quote the rest of the post because you know how right I am.

You are just ignorantly following the left into a minefield.

On a scale of 1-10, just how scared are you, precious?

I foresee a future where Whites live on little reservations out in the woods, as Whites continue to be pushed out further, and further.

Why would a people want such a potential outcome for themselves?

This kind of chickenshit paranoia is beneath contempt. Talk about pussification...

Couldn't wishing to see your people reduced be considered cultural Masochism, or cultural Suicide?

Yeah, nothing weak about that.

So, if every individual in the world lived in an isolated bubble, there would be no "turmoil" ever again? Stupid.
Humans have been around for longer than 6,000 and we are still here, professor. In addition, the number of evolutionary mistakes who are still crawling on their bellies in fear of any other human who looks in any superficial way different is declining over time. So, while idiotic racists are an embarrassing nuisance to modern humans, there is no need to panic.

You are too scared to quote the rest of the post because you know how right I am.

I am actually fearless when it comes to my personal safety. I will beat down whatever punks I am physically able to at the time society dies.

I am at a "25" in terms of fear when it comes to being fearful for other white people(and any decent person, really) in the future that is looming.

Millennials and teenagers now have no clue what is coming their way.

Badass/chickenshit:lmao:

Once again we see that racism is just spineless cowardice. Some of these belly-crawling dogs are completely shameless. "Oooh! Many years after I'm dead there may or may not be more of meaningless label X than meaningless label Y! Help! Help! Waaaaaaaa!"

Fucking pathetic bullshit.

If I have kids, why should my kids live as a minority in their own country?

Yes, good riddance, the way to solve "White racism" is to "Make Whites disappear"

Wow, not evil at all to support destroying a unique group of people.

I for one happen to disagree with destroying any unique group of people, be it by Colonialism, or by Multiculturalism.

The results are strikingly similar, with a unique people either destroyed, or in shambles.

"If"? Do you or don't you?

"Their" own country? Who's?

Well, I feel more Polish, than American, anyways.

I agree with Poland's lack of historic imperialism, and also with Poland's present anti-Muslim refugee stance.

I'm tempted to move back to Poland, it's definitely something I think about quite a bit.

Stop talking about it and do it.

I am actually fearless when it comes to my personal safety. I will beat down whatever punks I am physically able to at the time society dies.

I am at a "25" in terms of fear when it comes to being fearful for other white people(and any decent person, really) in the future that is looming.

What's your ethnicity, and do you wish for it to dwindle?

Your avatar clearly shows someone that is non-White, either a person with Native American, Japanese, Polynesian, or Siberian heritage.

Once again we see that racism is just spineless cowardice. Some of these belly-crawling dogs are completely shameless. "Oooh! Many years after I'm dead there may or may not be more of meaningless label X than meaningless label Y! Help! Help! Waaaaaaaa!"

Fucking pathetic bullshit.

If I have kids, why should my kids live as a minority in their own country?

Yes, good riddance, the way to solve "White racism" is to "Make Whites disappear"

Wow, not evil at all to support destroying a unique group of people.

I for one happen to disagree with destroying any unique group of people, be it by Colonialism, or by Multiculturalism.

The results are strikingly similar, with a unique people either destroyed, or in shambles.

"If"? Do you or don't you?

"Their" own country? Who's?

Well, I feel more Polish, than American, anyways.

I agree with Poland's lack of historic imperialism, and also with Poland's present anti-Muslim refugee stance.

I'm tempted to move back to Poland, it's definitely something I think about quite a bit.

Stop talking about it and do it.

Judging by your name, and avatar, you either are of a Japanese extraction, or one who admires Japanese in high regard.

The big question is it okay for Japanese to become minorities in their Japan?

You are an idiot.

You are just officially too stupid to know it.

You are an idiot.

You are just officially too stupid to know it.

I wonder if they want to pressure their beloved Japan to take in 2 million Muslim immigrants a year?

I mean Germany took in 1 million Muslim immigrants in a year, however Japan's population is nearly double that of Germany.

So, why should Japan be let off the hook?

Sure, Japan didn't cause the refugee crisis, but neither did Germany.

So, I don't think it's necessarily fair that Germany the top technology powerhouse of Europe takes in millions of Muslims a year, while Japan's top technology powerhouse of Asia can get off Scot-free.

What's your ethnicity....

What the fuck does it matter? I'm a human being and not some sniveling pussy crying about what has happened throughout all of human history. The lack of backbone, dignity, and self-respect in some of these snot-nosed, crawling cowardly dogs is beyond disgraceful.

What the fuck does it matter? I'm a human being and not some sniveling pussy crying about what has happened throughout all of human history. The lack of backbone, dignity, and self-respect in some of these snot-nosed, crawling cowardly dogs is beyond disgraceful.

When are you going to start pressuring your Japan to be more multicultural?

"My" Japan?

???????

"My" Japan?

???????

You have a Japanese screenname, so why don't you become a pro-Muslim refugee activist in Japan?

So, if every individual in the world lived in an isolated bubble, there would be no "turmoil" ever again? Stupid.
Humans have been around for longer than 6,000 and we are still here, professor. In addition, the number of evolutionary mistakes who are still crawling on their bellies in fear of any other human who looks in any superficial way different is declining over time. So, while idiotic racists are an embarrassing nuisance to modern humans, there is no need to panic.

:lmao:

"My" Japan?

???????

You have a Japanese screenname, so why don't you become a pro-Muslim refugee activist in Japan?

Why and how would I do that?

I think Whites have taken more than their fair share of the downtrodden, and refugees, it's Japans time to start taking in their fair share of multiculturalism, agreed?

"My" Japan?

???????

Why and how would I do that?

Urban Dictionary: Unkotare

I think Whites have taken more than their fair share of the downtrodden, and refugees, it's Japans time to start taking in their fair share of multiculturalism, agreed?

Reach out to your local consulate and let them know. I'm sure they will give as much of a shit what you "think" as I do.

Reach out to your local consulate and let them know. I'm sure they will give as much of a shit what you "think" as I do.

I actually agree that Japan should remain homogenous, I was playing Devil's advocate.

However, if you really love multiculturalism so much? Why not support millions of Muslim refugees for Japan?

I'm starting to suspect you only appreciate multiculturalism for "Whitey"

I actually agree that Japan should remain homogenous, I was playing Devil's advocate.

However, if you really love multiculturalism so much? Why not support millions of Muslim refugees for Japan?

I'm starting to suspect you are under the influence of illegal narcotics. You and your straw men need to go sleep it off.

I'm starting to suspect you are under the influence of illegal narcotics. You and your straw men need to go sleep it off.

How come you refuse to tell us if Japan should be multicultural, and accept millions of Muslim refugees?

So you think the end of the world or the apocalypse is just around the corner?

Forum List

Back