Questions for black people...

Yes, I'm looking for serious answers.

OK. So here is a question for you. When and from who did you hear that a black person or any for that matter believes that "everything in the world was invented by black people"?
I get the impression he is referring to the fact that Africa has educated europeans twice and that somehow means that Blacks invented everything. Maybe from his perspective that makes sense?

Not certain, but the way his questions are presented makes it difficult not to dismiss him as a joke.....or as you said, a "retard".
That's it, just keep pretending that everything is cool in the 'hood and avoid the issues he brings up. :clap2:

OK. So here is a question for you. When and from who did you hear that a black person or any for that matter believes that "everything in the world was invented by black people"?
I get the impression he is referring to the fact that Africa has educated europeans twice and that somehow means that Blacks invented everything. Maybe from his perspective that makes sense?

Not certain, but the way his questions are presented makes it difficult not to dismiss him as a joke.....or as you said, a "retard".
That's it, just keep pretending that everything is cool in the 'hood and avoid the issues he brings up. :clap2:

So far he has not brought up any concrete issues regarding the so called "hood', but he has made a number of ignorant, sweeping generalizations......and it appears that you are attempring to pick up where he left off.

I'm assuming that you're both black... I guess you don't go on Facebook very often or follow militiant YouTubers and blogs... they all say the shit I mentioned but it doesn't always make sense... and I can't ask them because they refuse to answer any non-black person. I'll try finding another forum.
When you get differing points of view and try to pretend all Black people think the same it wont make very much sense. Your inability to figure that out doest bode well for you or indicate you possess a high level of intellect. Try being intelligent and asking a question without generalizing.
In other words, as usual, he has no proper answer.

There is no proper answer for misinformed ignorance.

He didnt bring up any issues with meth in the white neighborhoods. Get your head out of the sand.

I'm assuming that you're both black... I guess you don't go on Facebook very often or follow militiant YouTubers and blogs... they all say the shit I mentioned but it doesn't always make sense... and I can't ask them because they refuse to answer any non-black person. I'll try finding another forum.
When you get differing points of view and try to pretend all Black people think the same it wont make very much sense. Your inability to figure that out doest bode well for you or indicate you possess a high level of intellect. Try being intelligent and asking a question without generalizing.

Sure there is, if you have one. Apparently, you don't.

He didnt bring up any issues with meth in the white neighborhoods. Get your head out of the sand.
So someone can't bring up issues in the black community without bringing up the same issues in other communities? Umm... No.

I do in fact have an answer, but prefer not to entertain ignorance. Especially when there is a wealth of information out there on the Internet that the OP could access to educate himself. You can do the same as well.

A lot of black people say that white people love their animals too much. I knew a black guy who was a cat breeder, he says a lot of black people hate cats too. So, were the anicient Egyptians black or not??? Because they practically worshipped cats. If you wanna worship your ancestors (since black people seem to do that a lot), then you better start liking cats and treating your pets with respect.

b-2dmXx1L_OhAywkiTJKG90mTbI--T-D-FJIEOFKT-vAAHw-xkUvahHMwXiJZnx--PI22lNkv2uQGGZ2s8yP0fefkw=w426-h240-n

The "Black Thanksgiving" memes spreading on Facebook last year, naming all the good things about Thanksgiving in black households, and bad things in white households. But wasn't Thanksgiving an evil day, for whites to celebrate violence and enslavement against Native Americans? Why are black people still celebrating it? Shouldn't they protest it like they protested the 4th of July?

tumblr_npc1uhVHNu1rw0ifto1_400.gif

So someone can't bring up issues in the black community without bringing up the same issues in other communities? Umm... No.

Sure. They can bring up anything they wish to. That's what this forum is for many here. It is a haven for some people to say whatever they want to......no matter how asinine it is,

I do in fact have an answer, but prefer not to entertain ignorance. Especially when there is a wealth of information out there on the Internet that the OP could access to educate himself. You can do the same as well.
Your only answer is to pretend that you have an answer. Got it. :gay:

Sure. They can bring up anything they wish to. That's what this forum is for many here. It is a haven for some people to say whatever they want to......no matter how asinine it is,
So you're saying that you like to respond in asinine threads? Why?

So you're saying that you like to respond in asinine threads? Why?

Nice try at attempting to spin what I actually stated into what you would like to hear.
Not working.....but a great example of "asinine".

Your only answer is to pretend that you have an answer. Got it. :gay:

Why "pretend"? I won't dignify nonsense. If that is an issue with you, there is no need to respond to what I post.

Hopefully you "get" that.

You can bring up whatever you want to. The problem is I wont take you seriously while youre fucking up in your own communities. You must retarded if you think you as white person have some kind leg up when it comes to being authorized to point out anything with the state of affairs the white community is in even with a head start and legal legacy to prop you up.

You can bring up whatever you want to. The problem is I wont take you seriously while youre fucking up in your own communities. You must retarded if you think you as white person have some kind leg up when it comes to being authorized to point out anything with the state of affairs the white community is in even with a head start and legal legacy to prop you up.
Actually, we're not "the white community", just some people debating stuff on a chat board. If the topic is too tough for you, I understand that you want to avoid responding. Which says a lot right there.

Actually, we're not "the white community", just some people debating stuff on a chat board. If the topic is too tough for you, I understand that you want to avoid responding. Which says a lot right there.
I know I'm not the "white community" but you are. When you get your shit straight then you can come with a modicum of credibility. Since you and your community stay in a state of constant decay and remains problematic you will be dead long before you will ever be able to do that.

White men fear anything with more strength than them including women. Strength is not always in the muscles. its also in the brain power, the mental and physical toughness. White men have an inferiority complex. You just proved it. Black people loving to be Black in no way infringes on your right to love yourself. What is threatening about that to you? Obviously its your inferiority complex hard at work. I mean when you look at it you can easily see why we cant help but love ourselves, our achievements under duress, and the melanin we produce.

Of course this is universal logic. Even your founding white forefathers spoke on this very dynamic. I believe it was Thomas Jefferson that was afraid of the day when whites would have to pay for enslaving people. Maybe you reside in an illiterate universe. i really dont know but please dont make dumb statements like you just did talking about universal logic. What you obviously meant to say was your logic which only the very saddest of white trash consider as reality.
sigh...

1. Some individuals have inferiority complexes. Many do not. You know this. Especially the white nationalists and stuff... they really think they're the best.

2. There's a huge difference between loving being black, and saying "if you don't produce the highest melanin level, you don't deserve to be alive". Simple concept to grasp self-love without hatred for others. But again, some individuals can't do it.

3. Have fun calling everyone stupid!

Asclepper says it all the time. :D
A lot of people do- even white cucks. It's sad to have people hate themselves.

Why do some black people always do this shit??? Instead of even trying to use words to answer questions or argue against them, you post random meme .GIFs. You know, the saying "A picture is worth a thousand words" doesn't apply to everything. I mean really, do some of you guys send in resumes to employers with nothing but these pictures of them? So much for the race that taught everyone how to read and write, right? Unless these are actually Egyptian heiroglyphics.

White men fear anything with more strength than them including women. Strength is not always in the muscles. its also in the brain power, the mental and physical toughness. White men have an inferiority complex. You just proved it. Black people loving to be Black in no way infringes on your right to love yourself. What is threatening about that to you? Obviously its your inferiority complex hard at work. I mean when you look at it you can easily see why we cant help but love ourselves, our achievements under duress, and the melanin we produce.

Of course this is universal logic. Even your founding white forefathers spoke on this very dynamic. I believe it was Thomas Jefferson that was afraid of the day when whites would have to pay for enslaving people. Maybe you reside in an illiterate universe. i really dont know but please dont make dumb statements like you just did talking about universal logic. What you obviously meant to say was your logic which only the very saddest of white trash consider as reality.
sigh...

1. Some individuals have inferiority complexes. Many do not. You know this. Especially the white nationalists and stuff... they really think they're the best.

2. There's a huge difference between loving being black, and saying "if you don't produce the highest melanin level, you don't deserve to be alive". Simple concept to grasp self-love without hatred for others. But again, some individuals can't do it.

3. Have fun calling everyone stupid!

Asclepper says it all the time. :D
A lot of people do- even white cucks. It's sad to have people hate themselves.

Why do some black people always do this shit??? Instead of even trying to use words to answer questions or argue against them, you post random meme .GIFs. You know, the saying "A picture is worth a thousand words" doesn't apply to everything. I mean really, do some of you guys send in resumes to employers with nothing but these pictures of them? So much for the race that taught everyone how to read and write, right? Unless these are actually Egyptian heiroglyphics.
I disagree. Most whites have an inferiority complex or they would not have stood idly by while this occurred. They did so because they know they need help to maintain their position and hold on the resources in this country.

I've never heard any Black person say "you dont deserve to be alive if you dont produce the highest level of melanin". Thats a pretty dumb claim you just made because most Black dont produce the highest level of melanin. I need to see something credible besides your claim to back this up. Hatred of others comes from constant attacks. If you dont want any hatred directed your way you need to deal with your inferiority complex that causes you to start stuff.

I think at some point Black people realize that talking to some whites is like expecting a chimp to understand that all human religions source from Africa. Thats why they just post pictures and laugh at white people such as yourself. Now that I am sure you dont really want to understand anything I wont bother you anymore.

I disagree. Most whites have an inferiority complex or they would not have stood idly by while this occurred. They did so because they know they need help to maintain their position and hold on the resources in this country.

I've never heard any Black person say "you dont deserve to be alive if you dont produce the highest level of melanin". Thats a pretty dumb claim you just made because most Black dont produce the highest level of melanin. I need to see something credible besides your claim to back this up. Hatred of others comes from constant attacks. If you dont want any hatred directed your way you need to deal with your inferiority complex that causes you to start stuff.

I think at some point Black people realize that talking to some whites is like expecting a chimp to understand that all human religions source from Africa. Thats why they just post pictures and laugh at white people such as yourself. Now that I am sure you dont really want to understand anything I wont bother you anymore.
Or maybe they stood idly because they didn't want to be attacked too? Interracial couples and groups have been attacked in the past, called n*****-lover while being beaten, etc. Selfish not to stand up for wrongdoing and racism? Yes. But most humans value their own safety first.

Again, it was a picture I saw posted on several black Facebook pages. I'll try to find it if you really want to see the proof of it. Though I agree with you that the person who made the image may have received attacks or hatred from white people for them to make the image to begin with.

Also, the "all human _____ is from Africa" is redundant, at best, because if the Out of Africa theory is correct, then it goes without even saying. Unless you meant more recently than that... in which case, no, not all religions do. If you mean all of the popular religions, then the Middle East is not Africa. And religion isn't important, anyway. It never caused anything good, but that's beside the point.

So basically, they post pictures to try to seem like a smart-ass and laugh at the fact that they're just being uppity and not giving direct answers? Okay then.

Or maybe they stood idly because they didn't want to be attacked too? Interracial couples and groups have been attacked in the past, called n*****-lover while being beaten, etc. Selfish not to stand up for wrongdoing and racism? Yes. But most humans value their own safety first.

Again, it was a picture I saw posted on several black Facebook pages. I'll try to find it if you really want to see the proof of it. Though I agree with you that the person who made the image may have received attacks or hatred from white people for them to make the image to begin with.

Also, the "all human _____ is from Africa" is redundant, at best, because if the Out of Africa theory is correct, then it goes without even saying. Unless you meant more recently than that... in which case, no, not all religions do. If you mean all of the popular religions, then the Middle East is not Africa. And religion isn't important, anyway. It never caused anything good, but that's beside the point.

So basically, they post pictures to try to seem like a smart-ass and laugh at the fact that they're just being uppity and not giving direct answers? Okay then.
I couldnt resist educating you one last time. You say that the ME is not Africa. I would need to know who told you this? You obviously have no clue that the ME all the way to india was originally considered part of Africa by the Greeks which is exactly why I implore you to at least research before you say things that betray your ignorance.

Forum List

Back