Questions for black people...

That's it, just keep pretending that everything is cool in the 'hood and avoid the issues he brings up. :clap2:
He didnt bring up any issues with meth in the white neighborhoods. Get your head out of the sand.
So someone can't bring up issues in the black community without bringing up the same issues in other communities? Umm... No.
You can bring up whatever you want to. The problem is I wont take you seriously while youre fucking up in your own communities. You must retarded if you think you as white person have some kind leg up when it comes to being authorized to point out anything with the state of affairs the white community is in even with a head start and legal legacy to prop you up.
Actually, we're not "the white community", just some people debating stuff on a chat board. If the topic is too tough for you, I understand that you want to avoid responding. Which says a lot right there.
I know I'm not the "white community" but you are. When you get your shit straight then you can come with a modicum of credibility. Since you and your community stay in a state of constant decay and remains problematic you will be dead long before you will ever be able to do that.
The topic is too tough for you. Got it.

I couldnt resist educating you one last time. You say that the ME is not Africa. I would need to know who told you this? You obviously have no clue that the ME all the way to india was originally considered part of Africa by the Greeks which is exactly why I implore you to at least research before you say things that betray your ignorance.
1. What race were the Greeks? Why listen to what they said?

2. Were the people in South Asia actually black though?

I couldnt resist educating you one last time. You say that the ME is not Africa. I would need to know who told you this? You obviously have no clue that the ME all the way to india was originally considered part of Africa by the Greeks which is exactly why I implore you to at least research before you say things that betray your ignorance.
1. What race were the Greeks? Why listen to what they said?

2. Were the people in South Asia actually black though?

1. I believe what they wrote about because they werent white and gave credit to the Eyptians. The Greeks didnt even like white people. They thought they were savages.

2. Yes they were and many still are actually Black. Why do you think the Greeks called all of them Ethiopians?

I just said yes they really know their names. I didnt say it to convince you. I said it to inform you. You cant guarantee anything because you have no clue what you are talking about.

You keep saying "seems" which is pretty ignorant. Just because something seems a way to you only the truly retarded would accept that as fact without extensive research and affirmation.

I dont care about your life story to be honest. I was just answering your question.

What makes whites like you stupid is your assumptions about Blacks and the belief that you are better. You were taught this by wealthy whites simply because you posed a problem. They didnt want you poor ignorant whites joining with the enslaved. They made sure of this by allowing you a little upward mobility but just enough so you made more than Blacks. Once it was evident Blacks were stronger and smarter they then made laws to hold Blacks back. Only stupid whites actually fall for this. I am not winning anything by educating you. You dont pose a challenge for me to consider what i am doing as winning.

Yes that is how it works. If something doesnt fit your rationalizations and you are a weak person you attempt to make the person you fear look bad in some way to sooth your ego.

Okay, so, the enslaved anecestor names... I'll let that go. No way to prove or disprove it. I mean, you can tell me that your great-great-great-great-great grandaddy was an enslaved man given the name Thomas Smith, I can't prove or disprove it. Only you and every other radical blacktivist actually knows if this is true or not, and you won't let it be known if it isn't.

I say "seems" because nobody in this world is actually 100% sure of anything- except you and the types like you, who magically drew that power from their ancestor worshipping sessions.

I don't believe I'm better than anyone- it's the radical black people nowadays doing it on social media. There was a picture of an African tribe in the sunlight, with the caption: "If you need sunscreen to go outside, you weren't meant to live on this planet" (besides the fact that I know Asians who will get sunburnt as well, so I guess it wasn't targeted only as white... black people seem to pick and choose exactly when light-skinned Asians are and are not on their side of the coin). Half the time, all I hear them doing is shit-talking whites and sometimes non-black PoC. Shit like having thin stringy hair that can't be styled, having mental illness, aging terribly, all sorts of stereotypical shit.

I mean I tried to be an "ally" to PoC causes, then snapped to my senses. Allignment is pointless with anyone except myself.

Look, I see black people achieve the greatest feats all the time. We all know they do.

As for "fear"... why would men fear women if they were actually weaker? Why would people fear historically opressed groups (besides black people) who posed no actual physical threat or advantage? But idk why I ask, you don't care anyway. Maybe your logic makes sense for black people, but it isn't universal logic.

Again i told you this to educate you.. not debate you. You dont have to believe it. its not important to anyone that you do.

White men fear anything with more strength than them including women. Strength is not always in the muscles. its also in the brain power, the mental and physical toughness. White men have an inferiority complex. You just proved it. Black people loving to be Black in no way infringes on your right to love yourself. What is threatening about that to you? Obviously its your inferiority complex hard at work. I mean when you look at it you can easily see why we cant help but love ourselves, our achievements under duress, and the melanin we produce.

Of course this is universal logic. Even your founding white forefathers spoke on this very dynamic. I believe it was Thomas Jefferson that was afraid of the day when whites would have to pay for enslaving people. Maybe you reside in an illiterate universe. i really dont know but please dont make dumb statements like you just did talking about universal logic. What you obviously meant to say was your logic which only the very saddest of white trash consider as reality.
He's from a white tribe that is the 42+2 chromosome theory...

1. I believe what they wrote about because they werent white and gave credit to the Eyptians. The Greeks didnt even like white people. They thought they were savages.

2. Yes they were and many still are actually Black. Why do you think the Greeks called all of them Ethiopians?
1. What color were the Greek? I mean their skin tone. Were they tan? A shade of brown?

2. Since when the fuck is Ethiopia in South Asia? I know historically black people lived there. You're using definitions from how long ago? Words change over time. The word "flat" described the Earth at one point to many people.

Is all you guys do come up with childish insults that have no thought to them? Or is that just part of your "dissing" culture? Like "yo mama"?

1. What color were the Greek? I mean their skin tone. Were they tan? A shade of brown?

2. Since when the fuck is Ethiopia in South Asia? I know historically black people lived there. You're using definitions from how long ago? Words change over time. The word "flat" described the Earth at one point to many people.

Is all you guys do come up with childish insults that have no thought to them? Or is that just part of your "dissing" culture? Like "yo mama"?
1. I never saw the ancient greeks. Some say they were a mixed population which bears out in DNA testing. They have the highest percentage of African DNA in europe. From their scorn of white skinned people I would say they were tan or brown.

2. Since the Greeks called that area Ethiopia which was long before whites were sentient enough to call it something different. Ethiopia is a Greek word which means "burnt face". its not the original name of that modern day African nation. Obviously this is another thing you are ignorant of. I bet you didn't even know the southern part of the atlantic ocean was called the Ethiopian Ocean at one point did you?

1. I never saw the ancient greeks. Some say they were a mixed population which bears out in DNA testing. They have the highest percentage of African DNA in europe. From their scorn of white skinned people I would say they were tan or brown.
A lot of people considered "white" are naturally tan, just like a lot of people considered non-white are naturally pale (without being albino or having vitiligo).

Hey, I was looking for a forum to post race questions I have... reddit doesn't seem to be a good place for it (and tumblr definitely isn't).

I see a lot of black militiant/black power stuff lately- I went to a very mixed school, so I see black people posting it on Facebook a lot. I've seen YouTube videos by militiants like Gazi Kodzo and Sensei Aishitemasu (if you know either of these, it means you frequent the "political side" of YouTube).

While I'm not black, I realize black power wasn't meant for me, but, a lot of it doesn't make sense and even goes against itself.

1. A lot of black people say that white people love their animals too much. I knew a black guy who was a cat breeder, he says a lot of black people hate cats too. So, were the anicient Egyptians black or not??? Because they practically worshipped cats. If you wanna worship your ancestors (since black people seem to do that a lot), then you better start liking cats and treating your pets with respect.

2. The "Black Thanksgiving" memes spreading on Facebook last year, naming all the good things about Thanksgiving in black households, and bad things in white households. But wasn't Thanksgiving an evil day, for whites to celebrate violence and enslavement against Native Americans? Why are black people still celebrating it? Shouldn't they protest it like they protested the 4th of July?

3. I keep hearing that homophobia within the black community was instilled by white people. But black people say all the Abrahamic religious founders were white- and this is a big part of modern day homophobia. So... which is it?

4. Do black people really think that black civilizations were perfect utopias and everyone was treated fairly? You know they all had slaves too- yeah they were the same race, but, they still had them. I'm sure they weren't treated well. They got into wars.

5. Would you be happy if there were specific states in the USA that became "black-only" states (this includes government officials and police officers)? So you wouldn't have to deal with any white people?

6. Why do black people taunt the nerdy white kids, when they say that nerdy white kids cause the school shootings? Wouldn't it be best not to egg them on and leave him alone?

7. You throw black people with mental illness under the bus. Nobody seemed to care when white police men shot and killed a 19 year old black college student who was having an emotional breakdown (he was bipolar). I'm also bipolar and this story was very upsetting to me. Apparently, mental illness is a "white" thing.

8. Do you really think that every single thing in the world was invented by black people?

Idk where I can post this and get anything other than "We don't have to answer to you!!!" or whatever. But I figured I'd try here.
Egyptian blacks were slaves. They hated the cats because they had a great life while blacks slaved away building the pyramids.

Blacks take out their anger over slavery on dogs.

2. Since the Greeks called that area Ethiopia which was long before whites were sentient enough to call it something different. Ethiopia is a Greek word which means "burnt face". its not the original name of that modern day African nation. Obviously this is another thing you are ignorant of. I bet you didn't even know the southern part of the atlantic ocean was called the Ethiopian Ocean at one point did you?
Thank you for saying us Greeks are the closest to black people, my brotha

Hey, I was looking for a forum to post race questions I have... reddit doesn't seem to be a good place for it (and tumblr definitely isn't).

I see a lot of black militiant/black power stuff lately- I went to a very mixed school, so I see black people posting it on Facebook a lot. I've seen YouTube videos by militiants like Gazi Kodzo and Sensei Aishitemasu (if you know either of these, it means you frequent the "political side" of YouTube).

While I'm not black, I realize black power wasn't meant for me, but, a lot of it doesn't make sense and even goes against itself.

1. A lot of black people say that white people love their animals too much. I knew a black guy who was a cat breeder, he says a lot of black people hate cats too. So, were the anicient Egyptians black or not??? Because they practically worshipped cats. If you wanna worship your ancestors (since black people seem to do that a lot), then you better start liking cats and treating your pets with respect.

2. The "Black Thanksgiving" memes spreading on Facebook last year, naming all the good things about Thanksgiving in black households, and bad things in white households. But wasn't Thanksgiving an evil day, for whites to celebrate violence and enslavement against Native Americans? Why are black people still celebrating it? Shouldn't they protest it like they protested the 4th of July?

3. I keep hearing that homophobia within the black community was instilled by white people. But black people say all the Abrahamic religious founders were white- and this is a big part of modern day homophobia. So... which is it?

4. Do black people really think that black civilizations were perfect utopias and everyone was treated fairly? You know they all had slaves too- yeah they were the same race, but, they still had them. I'm sure they weren't treated well. They got into wars.

5. Would you be happy if there were specific states in the USA that became "black-only" states (this includes government officials and police officers)? So you wouldn't have to deal with any white people?

6. Why do black people taunt the nerdy white kids, when they say that nerdy white kids cause the school shootings? Wouldn't it be best not to egg them on and leave him alone?

7. You throw black people with mental illness under the bus. Nobody seemed to care when white police men shot and killed a 19 year old black college student who was having an emotional breakdown (he was bipolar). I'm also bipolar and this story was very upsetting to me. Apparently, mental illness is a "white" thing.

8. Do you really think that every single thing in the world was invented by black people?

Idk where I can post this and get anything other than "We don't have to answer to you!!!" or whatever. But I figured I'd try here.
Is this a joke or are you looking for a serious response? Half your questions sound like ignorant assumptions and the other half dont make any sense.
He said he was bi polar what do you expect.

This is where people come to ask our dumb questions and say our stupid thoughts out loud. I love it! Who is this guy?

Actually it was slight that flew past you ability to respond in like...

Whites have evolved poorly. Many of them are fat, pastey and cowardly. The males drink Budwiser do meth. They will save themselves if they mix with blacks, with Mexicans and with arabs, creating a world in the future where everyone is brown. California, where white people are no longer the majority, is already headed in that direction.
Do you think you grand kids care if they have blonde hair or brown?

Okay, sorry I must have missed that part. I'll try to ask one question at a time, but odds are my questions just get called "stupid"... whatever happened to "there's no such thing as a stupid question"???

So here's a question... hopefully it's not too "retarded" for you...

My school was middle class, the black kids always had the newest sneakers, phones, clothes, you name it. They mocked those of us who wore less flashy attire (like me). Almost all of them grew up in 2-parent homes to parents making middle-class income. I didn't even have that. Now they're acting like they suffered and were enslaved, and need to extract revenge. Thoughts on this?

I thought you said you were going to ask a question about Black people? Are you claiming that only Black people mock those less financially well off?

What do you mean by they are acting like they are suffering and need to exact revenge? Please be specific.

No, I know everyone mocks poorer people. I'm saying the black kids in my school were very well off, but now act like they were enslaved or lived during the 1800s. I've seen some of them post "We picked cotton for how many years"... I'm like, excuse me? You did? Because I lived a block from you and always saw you either playing outside or in class with me.

But, fine, I'll ask a different question. And, yes, it will contain something of a stereotype, because, any question about race does. That's just how it is.

Do you actually believe in getting reparations and that it will happen?
If your ancestors were Georgetown slaves you get preferential treatment. And Georgetown kept good records of all their slaves.

A lot of people considered "white" are naturally tan, just like a lot of people considered non-white are naturally pale (without being albino or having vitiligo).
Obviously that doesnt make sense. If white people were tan when they decided to describe themselves as white, dont you think they would have called themselves tan? They knew they were pale and decided to glorify a genetic mistake.by mother nature. That in itself would have been fine but they went further and had to involve other people and say because they were not pale then they were inferior. Classic inferiority complex on display there by whites..

Obviously that doesnt make sense. If white people were tan when they decided to describe themselves as white, dont you think they would have called themselves tan? They knew they were pale and decided to glorify a genetic mistake.by mother nature. That in itself would have been fine but they went further and had to involve other people and say because they were not pale then they were inferior. Classic inferiority complex on display there by whites..
I specifically said that some people who are considered to be white are. Meaning, they fit the definition of European ancestry. Hell, nowadays, a lot of census polls will put Middle Eastern into the "white" category, which makes Middle Eastern people (and white people) pissed off. It's confusing at times.

But I mean, I know white people who naturally have tan skin. They're described as white because they do not fit in any other category.

Just like "black" described more than one skin color and is not used literally anymore (if it ever really was?).

You can tell by someone's facial features and other features, not just skin color. Why do albino black people and albino white people look different?

I specifically said that some people who are considered to be white are. Meaning, they fit the definition of European ancestry. Hell, nowadays, a lot of census polls will put Middle Eastern into the "white" category, which makes Middle Eastern people (and white people) pissed off. It's confusing at times.

But I mean, I know white people who naturally have tan skin. They're described as white because they do not fit in any other category.

Just like "black" described more than one skin color and is not used literally anymore (if it ever really was?).

You can tell by someone's facial features and other features, not just skin color. Why do albino black people and albino white people look different?
Your ignorance is amazing. I honestly cant believe you just said that. There are non albino Blacks that look just like white people. Have you ever heard of the term "passing"? There are albino Blacks that look just like white albinos. Are you a teenager or something?

The US classifies you as caucasian even if youre Black and come from certain parts of Africa

I get the impression he is referring to the fact that Africa has educated europeans twice and that somehow means that Blacks invented everything. Maybe from his perspective that makes sense?
So Africa has provided education to 2 Europeans? How charitable if them.

Forum List

Back